Ebay Inc (EBAY) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Ebay Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EBAY Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EBAY as an investment opportunity.
- EBAY has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- EBAY has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 98.51% of all US stocks.
- EBAY has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 86.62% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Ebay Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 17.5% of Business Services stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EBAY is lower than 22.19% of Technology stocks.
- The average analyst price target of EBAY is greater than 74.69% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of EBAY is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is EBAY a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!