eBay Inc. (EBAY): Price and Financial Metrics
EBAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.29||52-week high||$52.23|
|Prev. close||$41.48||52-week low||$37.17|
|Day high||$41.72||Avg. volume||5,229,207|
|50-day MA||$41.04||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$43.51||Market Cap||21.43B|
EBAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBAY POWR Grades
- EBAY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.22% of US stocks.
- EBAY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EBAY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
EBAY Stock Summary
- EBAY INC's market capitalization of $21,657,870,000 is ahead of 90.21% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EBAY INC is reporting a growth rate of -583.03%; that's higher than just 2.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EBAY INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EBAY INC are FFIV, COHR, DDD, HPE, and NTCT.
- EBAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EBAY INC's official web site, go to www.ebayinc.com.
EBAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EBAY's price/sales ratio is 22.22% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- EBAY's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBAY.
EBAY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.86%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 301.45%.
The table below shows EBAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBAY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- EBAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 346th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTXS, HSII, and TWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBAY.
The table below shows EBAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
eBay Inc. (EBAY) Company Bio
eBay Inc. (/ˈiːbeɪ/ EE-bay) is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. eBay is a multibillion-dollar business with operations in about 32 countries, as of 2019. The company manages the eBay website, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and an additional or separate fee when those items are sold. (Source:Wikipedia)
EBAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBAY Latest Social Stream
View Full EBAY Social Stream
Latest EBAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBAY as an investment opportunity.
Subscribe now to see all the the picks and follow the 'Top Value Stocks' strategy!*Readers of this article can enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on our annual Pro+ plan with coupon code Value1, and a similar discount of 10% on the bi-yearly Pro+ plan by using coupon code Value2 at checkout!
If you want the best tech stocks to buy, December is the time!
The stock market kicked December off on a positive note, with the major indices closing higher on Friday.
In this article, we will take a look at 15 low cost products with high profit margins to sell online. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 5 Low Cost Products With High Profit Margins To Sell Online. Zubale: An Emerging E-commerce Startup Zubale is an emerging e-commerce startup in […]
The two companies also entered a commercial agreement as eBay continues to grow its presence in the category.
EBAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|