eBay Inc. (EBAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBAY POWR Grades
- EBAY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBAY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EBAY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
EBAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,073,449,070, EBAY INC has a greater market value than 90.96% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.92, EBAY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBAY comes in at 41.63% -- higher than that of 96.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBAY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CGNX, CHKP, ABMD, NTCT, and DLB.
- Visit EBAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ebayinc.com.
EBAY Valuation Summary
- EBAY's EV/EBIT ratio is -114.8; this is 725.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EBAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBAY.
EBAY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.4%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.03%.
The table below shows EBAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBAY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- EBAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 346th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTXS, HSII, and TWTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBAY.
The table below shows EBAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.19||52-week high||$81.19|
|Prev. close||$38.30||52-week low||$37.50|
|Day high||$38.22||Avg. volume||6,672,996|
|50-day MA||$45.49||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$52.05||Market Cap||20.98B|
eBay Inc. (EBAY) Company Bio
eBay Inc. (/ˈiːbeɪ/ EE-bay) is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. eBay is a multibillion-dollar business with operations in about 32 countries, as of 2019. The company manages the eBay website, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and an additional or separate fee when those items are sold. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EBAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBAY Latest Social Stream
View Full EBAY Social Stream
Latest EBAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBAY as an investment opportunity.
Today, eBay Motors, the parts and accessories destination used by millions of car lovers, builders, restorers and mechanics, kicks off a cross-country tour to explore America's unique car cultures. The 'Parts of America' tour will take eBay Motors to twelve automotive enthusiast events across the country - from car meets and cruises to tractor pulls and rock crawls. At each stop, eBay Motors will feature one-of-a-kind vehicles that bring to life the local car culture and the passionate builders
eBay says it's removing the wristbands from its site as they violate its policies—but sellers keep finding ways around the rules.
Auction website eBay has removed listings selling wristbands to join the queue to see Queen Elizabeth II lying in state after they received bids worth hundreds of pounds.
The online auction site said the items were against its policies.
These NFT stocks are moving the needle in the NFT space and are poised for robust gains down the line in upcoming years.
EBAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|