Eastern Bankshares Inc. (EBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.37% of US stocks).
EBC Stock Summary
- Eastern Bankshares Inc's stock had its IPO on October 15, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.36% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eastern Bankshares Inc is reporting a growth rate of 425.65%; that's higher than 94.87% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Eastern Bankshares Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFG, RNST, UCBI, CATC, and HFWA.
- Visit EBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.easternbank.com.
EBC Valuation Summary
- EBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.7; this is 152.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 44 weeks.
- Over the past 44 weeks, EBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBC.
EBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.96% of graded US stocks.
- EBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.57||52-week high||$23.03|
|Prev. close||$18.56||52-week low||$17.94|
|Day high||$18.82||Avg. volume||751,016|
|50-day MA||$20.38||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$20.46||Market Cap||3.42B|
Eastern Bankshares Inc. (EBC) Company Bio
Eastern Bankshares, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of financial and banking services. It operates through the Banking and Insurance segments. The Banking segment provides commercial, retail, lending, deposits, and wealth management services. The Insurance segment offers commercial, personal, and employee benefits insurance products. The company was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBC Latest Social Stream
View Full EBC Social Stream
Latest EBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastern Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBC as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Eastern...
No summary available.
Eastern Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBC ) will increase its dividend on the 15th of March to US$0.10. Although the...
Investment company Moody Aldrich Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Switch Inc, The Howard Hughes Corp, Eastern Bankshares Inc, The AZEK Co Inc, Chesapeake Energy Corp, sells CareDx Inc, Regal Rexnord Corp, Chart Industries Inc, Invitae Corp, Malibu Boats Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Moody Aldrich Partners Llc.
Investment company SlateStone Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys People's United Financial Inc, KeyCorp, SPDR NYSE Technology ETF, Abbott Laboratories, Eastern Bankshares Inc, sells Quadratic Interest Rate Volatility And Inflation H, Hartford Multifactor Developed Markets (ex-US) ETF, Sea, Upstart Holdings Inc, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, SlateStone Wealth, LLC.
EBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|