Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET): Price and Financial Metrics
EBET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.23||52-week high||$4.75|
|Prev. close||$0.22||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||1,800,411|
|50-day MA||$0.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.78||Market Cap||6.06M|
EBET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,944,632, EBET INC has a greater market value than only 2.71% of US stocks.
- EBET's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EBET is more volatile than 95.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EBET INC are ADMA, CREX, TWI, ACB, and MARK.
- Visit EBET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esportstechnologies.com.
EBET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EBET's EV/EBIT ratio is 113% lower, now standing at -1.8.
- Over the past 25 months, EBET's price/sales ratio has gone down 2350.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBET.
Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET) Company Bio
Esports Technologies, Inc., a technology company, develops and operates platforms that focuses on esports and competitive gaming worldwide. The company operates gogawi.com, a licensed online gambling platform, which is an esports/sportsbook that focuses on bettors located in Asia and Latin America. It also offers iGaming, which include online casino and table games, such as blackjack, virtual sport computer simulated games, and slot machines, as well as traditional sports betting. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBET Latest Social Stream
View Full EBET Social Stream
Latest EBET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBET as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on Tuesday!
WestPark Capital Announces Closing of $6.5 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market for Ebet Inc. (NASDAQ:EBET)
LOS ANGELES, February 14, 2023--WestPark Capital, a Los Angeles based international investment bank and securities firm, announced today that it closed a registered direct offering of 6,372,530 shares (the "Shares") of common stock, and a concurrent private placement of warrants to purchase 6,372,530 shares (the "Warrant Shares") of common stock (the "Warrants") at a combined purchase price of $1.02 priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules for EBET, a global provider of advanced wagering products
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
It's time to start the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep a watch on Monday!
Why Is EBET (EBET) Stock Up 25% Today?
EBET (EBET) stock is taking off on Monday as heavy trading pushes the sports betting company's shares higher following the Super Bowl.
Why Is G1 Therapeutics (GTHX) Stock Down 52% Today?
G1 Therapeutics (GTHX) stock is falling on Monday after the company announced plans to discontinue a Phase 3 clinical trial.
EBET Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...