Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBMT POWR Grades
- EBMT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.74% of US stocks.
- EBMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EBMT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.78% of US stocks).
EBMT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EBMT is currently 64.4, higher than 93.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.14%, Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.3% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBMT comes in at 53.72% -- higher than that of 95.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBOH, SBFG, COFS, LARK, and FNCB.
- EBMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's official web site, go to www.opportunitybank.com.
EBMT Valuation Summary
- EBMT's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 43.8% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EBMT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EBMT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBMT.
EBMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.45||52-week high||$26.13|
|Prev. close||$22.17||52-week low||$15.11|
|Day high||$22.45||Avg. volume||31,262|
|50-day MA||$23.59||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$22.31||Market Cap||152.10M|
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Opportunity Bank of Montana that provides various retail banking products and services to small businesses and individuals in Montana. It accepts various deposit products, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides 1-4 family residential mortgage loans, such as residential mortgages and construction of residential properties; commercial real estate loans, including multi-family dwellings, nonresidential property, commercial construction and development, and farmland loans; and home equity loans. In addition, it offers consumer loans, such as loans secured by collateral other than real estate, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats; commercial business loans consisting of business loans and lines of credit on a secured and unsecured basis; construction loans; agricultural loans; and mortgage loan services. As of April 23, 2020, the company had 23 branch offices. It operates 26 automated teller machines, as well as various branches under the Dutton State Bank, Farmers State Bank of Denton, and The State Bank of Townsend brand names. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Helena, Montana.
EBMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBMT Latest Social Stream
View Full EBMT Social Stream
Latest EBMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBMT as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
HELENA, Mont., June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the Company or Eagle) announced today the final results of its modified Dutch auction tender offer (the Tender Offer) to purchase for cash up to $6,000,000 of shares of its common stock (the Common Stock) at a price per share not less than $24.00 and not greater than $26.25, which expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on June 22, 2021.
HELENA, Mont., June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the “Company” or “Eagle”) announced today the final results of its modified “Dutch auction” tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) to purchase for cash up to $6,000,000 of shares of its common stock (the “Common Stock”) at a price per share not less than $24.00 and not greater than $26.25, which expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on June 22, 2021. Based on the final count by Computershare Trust Compan
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Announces Preliminary Results of its Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
HELENA, Mt., June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the Company or Eagle) announced today the preliminary results of its modified Dutch auction tender offer (the Tender Offer) to purchase for cash up to $6,000,000 of shares of its common stock (the Common Stock) at a price per share not less than $24.00 and not greater than $26.25, which expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on June 22, 2021.
EBMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBMTWant to do more research on Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch