Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBMT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.99 for EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC; that's greater than it is for 92.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.2%, EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.07% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC's share price is greater than that of only 10.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MCBC, FBP, MRBK, SBFG, and NWFL.
- Visit EBMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opportunitybank.com.
EBMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.48% higher, now standing at 16.1.
- EBMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBMT.
EBMT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 220.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.46%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 82.22%.
The table below shows EBMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.80||52-week high||$23.02|
|Prev. close||$17.74||52-week low||$16.00|
|Day high||$18.21||Avg. volume||9,053|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$18.78||Market Cap||142.04M|
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Opportunity Bank of Montana that provides various retail banking products and services to small businesses and individuals in Montana. It accepts various deposit products, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides 1-4 family residential mortgage loans, such as residential mortgages and construction of residential properties; commercial real estate loans, including multi-family dwellings, nonresidential property, commercial construction and development, and farmland loans; and home equity loans. In addition, it offers consumer loans, such as loans secured by collateral other than real estate, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats; commercial business loans consisting of business loans and lines of credit on a secured and unsecured basis; construction loans; agricultural loans; and mortgage loan services. As of April 23, 2020, the company had 23 branch offices. It operates 26 automated teller machines, as well as various branches under the Dutton State Bank, Farmers State Bank of Denton, and The State Bank of Townsend brand names. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Helena, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBMT Latest Social Stream
View Full EBMT Social Stream
Latest EBMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBMT as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bancorp Montana ( NASDAQ:EBMT ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$87.5m (down 6.3% from FY...
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.08% and 2.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $3.6 Million, or $0.47 per Diluted Share, in Fourth Quarter of 2022; Earns $10.7 Million, or $1.45 per Diluted Share, for the Year 2022; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.1375 per Share
HELENA, Mont., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the “Company,” “Eagle”), the holding company of Opportunity Bank of Montana (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $3.6 million, or $0.47 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to $3.1 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter, and $1.7 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter a year ago. For the year 2022, net income was $10.7 million, or $1
There's still time to buy these 10 stocks before their ex-dividend dates this week. Plus, each of these stocks is near its 52-week low, so you can take advantage of these bargain stocks.
Readers hoping to buy Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBMT ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
EBMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBMTWant to do more research on Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch