Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBMT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc is higher than only 7.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EBMT is more volatile than only 0.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc are BHLB, IBCP, HMNF, OPBK, and FISI.
- Visit EBMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opportunitybank.com.
EBMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBMT's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EBMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, EBMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBMT.
EBMT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -14.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.35%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 124.74%.
The table below shows EBMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.80||52-week high||$25.47|
|Prev. close||$19.71||52-week low||$18.69|
|Day high||$19.80||Avg. volume||12,281|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$22.14||Market Cap||132.56M|
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Opportunity Bank of Montana that provides various retail banking products and services to small businesses and individuals in Montana. It accepts various deposit products, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides 1-4 family residential mortgage loans, such as residential mortgages and construction of residential properties; commercial real estate loans, including multi-family dwellings, nonresidential property, commercial construction and development, and farmland loans; and home equity loans. In addition, it offers consumer loans, such as loans secured by collateral other than real estate, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats; commercial business loans consisting of business loans and lines of credit on a secured and unsecured basis; construction loans; agricultural loans; and mortgage loan services. As of April 23, 2020, the company had 23 branch offices. It operates 26 automated teller machines, as well as various branches under the Dutton State Bank, Farmers State Bank of Denton, and The State Bank of Townsend brand names. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Helena, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBMT Latest Social Stream
View Full EBMT Social Stream
Latest EBMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBMT as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ:EBMT) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.18%Payable March 4; for shareholders of record Feb.
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -53.57% and 9.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $1.7 Million, or $0.26 per Diluted Share, in Fourth Quarter of 2021; Reports Earnings of $14.4 Million, or $2.17 per Diluted Share, for the Year 2021; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.125 per Share
HELENA, Montana, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the “Company,” “Eagle”), the holding company of Opportunity Bank of Montana (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $1.7 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to $5.2 million, or $0.76 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter a year ago, and $4.7 million, or $0.73 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter. For the year 2021, net income was $14.4 million, or
Eagle Bancorp Montana Announces Private Placement of Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes Due 2032
HELENA, Mont., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (Nasdaq: EBMT) (the “Company” or “Eagle”), holding company for Opportunity Bank of Montana (the “Bank”), today announced that it has issued and sold $40 million in aggregate principal amount of its 3.50% fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes to certain institutional accredited investors and qualified institutional buyers through a private placement offering. The subordinated notes were issued on January 21, 2022 and
EPAY, QDEL, EBMT, ABTX STOCK ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates Mergers of EPAY, QDEL, EBMT, ABTX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
EBMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBMTWant to do more research on Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch