Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBMT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EBMT is currently 2.53, higher than just 9.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.06 for EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC; that's greater than it is for 91.43% of US stocks.
- EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPBK, CBFV, FBP, SRCE, and NWFL.
- EBMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC's official web site, go to www.opportunitybank.com.
EBMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBMT's price/earnings ratio is 38.46% higher, now standing at 14.4.
- Over the past 243 months, EBMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBMT.
EBMT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -54.18%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2374.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2008.16%.
The table below shows EBMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.76||52-week high||$24.74|
|Prev. close||$18.87||52-week low||$18.69|
|Day high||$18.95||Avg. volume||10,372|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$20.95||Market Cap||150.76M|
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Opportunity Bank of Montana that provides various retail banking products and services to small businesses and individuals in Montana. It accepts various deposit products, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides 1-4 family residential mortgage loans, such as residential mortgages and construction of residential properties; commercial real estate loans, including multi-family dwellings, nonresidential property, commercial construction and development, and farmland loans; and home equity loans. In addition, it offers consumer loans, such as loans secured by collateral other than real estate, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats; commercial business loans consisting of business loans and lines of credit on a secured and unsecured basis; construction loans; agricultural loans; and mortgage loan services. As of April 23, 2020, the company had 23 branch offices. It operates 26 automated teller machines, as well as various branches under the Dutton State Bank, Farmers State Bank of Denton, and The State Bank of Townsend brand names. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Helena, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBMT Latest Social Stream
View Full EBMT Social Stream
Latest EBMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBMT as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBMT ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:EBMT ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period...
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -32.26% and 7.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $1.8 Million, or $0.24 per Diluted Share, in Second Quarter of 2022; Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend by 10% to $0.1375 per Share
HELENA, Mont., July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the “Company,” “Eagle”), the holding company of Opportunity Bank of Montana (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $1.8 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2022, compared to $2.2 million, or $0.34 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter, and $2.7 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, in the second quarter a year ago. Second quarter results were impacted by $1.9 million i
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
EBMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBMTWant to do more research on Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch