Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT): Price and Financial Metrics
EBMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.83||52-week high||$19.69|
|Prev. close||$11.84||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$11.83||Avg. volume||8,731|
|50-day MA||$12.64||Dividend yield||4.71%|
|200-day MA||$14.28||Market Cap||94.50M|
EBMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBMT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EBMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBMT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 133 days.
- EBMT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.66% of US stocks).
EBMT Stock Summary
- EBMT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 293.89%, EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.81% of about US stocks.
- EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -109.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC are COFS, FRAF, OPOF, WSBC, and ZION.
- Visit EBMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.opportunitybank.com.
EBMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBMT's price/sales ratio is 10% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, EBMT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBMT.
EBMT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 220.68%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 220.68%.
The table below shows EBMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Opportunity Bank of Montana that provides various retail banking products and services to small businesses and individuals in Montana. It accepts various deposit products, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides 1-4 family residential mortgage loans, such as residential mortgages and construction of residential properties; commercial real estate loans, including multi-family dwellings, nonresidential property, commercial construction and development, and farmland loans; and home equity loans. In addition, it offers consumer loans, such as loans secured by collateral other than real estate, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats; commercial business loans consisting of business loans and lines of credit on a secured and unsecured basis; construction loans; agricultural loans; and mortgage loan services. As of April 23, 2020, the company had 23 branch offices. It operates 26 automated teller machines, as well as various branches under the Dutton State Bank, Farmers State Bank of Denton, and The State Bank of Townsend brand names. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Helena, Montana.
EBMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBMT Latest Social Stream
View Full EBMT Social Stream
Latest EBMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBMT as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBMT ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
The board of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBMT ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.14 on...
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (EBMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -45.83% and 11.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $2.0 Million, or $0.26 per Diluted Share, in the Second Quarter of 2023; Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend to $0.14 Per Share
HELENA, Mont., July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT), (the “Company,” “Eagle”), the holding company of Opportunity Bank of Montana (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $2.0 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2023, compared to $3.2 million, or $0.42 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter, and $1.8 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2022. In the first six months of 2023, net income was $5.3 mill
Institutions own 37% of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ:EBMT) shares but individual investors control 57% of the company
Key Insights Significant control over Eagle Bancorp Montana by individual investors implies that the general public has...
EBMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBMTWant to do more research on Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bancorp Montana Inc (EBMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch