Ebang International Holdings Inc. Cl A (EBON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBON POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EBON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.01% of US stocks.
- EBON's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 116 days.
- EBON's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.3% of US stocks).
EBON Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.44%, EBANG INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.78% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EBANG INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC comes in at -52.82%, a number that bests merely 3.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBON comes in at -458.5% -- higher than that of merely 1.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GROW, EBF, STRT, KRT, and VPG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to EBON's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001799290.
EBON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EBON's price/sales ratio is 61.54% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 29 months, EBON's price/earnings ratio has gone up 27.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBON.
EBON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.34% of graded US stocks.
- EBON's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 190th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EBON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.05||52-week high||$56.40|
|Prev. close||$4.89||52-week low||$4.59|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||52,636|
|50-day MA||$9.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.84||Market Cap||23.67M|
Ebang International Holdings Inc. Cl A (EBON) Company Bio
Ebang International Holdings, Inc. is an investment company, which engages in the research, manufacturing, and sales of telecommunication products, blockchain processing units for mining cryptocurrencies, and the provision of related services. The company was founded in May 17, 2018 and is headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBON Latest Social Stream
View Full EBON Social Stream
Latest EBON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBANG INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBON as an investment opportunity.
The Company’s Class A Ordinary Shares Will Begin Trading on a Split-Adjusted Basis on Tuesday, November 22, 2022HANGZHOU, China, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: EBON, the “Company,” “we” or “our”), a global blockchain technology company, today announced that the Company’s shareholders have approved the 1-for-30 reverse split of its issued and outstanding ordinary shares (the "Reverse Stock Split") at the Company’s extraordinary general meeting on Nove
Ebang International Holdings Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2022
HANGZHOU, China, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: EBON, the “Company,” “we” or “our”), a global blockchain technology company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first six months of fiscal year 2022. Operational and Financial Highlights for the First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2022 Total computing power sold in the first six months of 2022 was 0.32 million Thash/s, representing a period-over-period decrease of 60.00% from 0.80 milli
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
SYDNEY, Australia, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: EBON, the “Company”, “we” or “our”), a global blockchain technology company, today announced that its Australian cryptocurrency exchange platform, Ebonex, has collaborated with Mastercard to enable a new crypto-linked card. Ebonex allows customers to buy, sell and trade crypto assets. This collaboration with Mastercard will give Ebonex customers the flexibility to spend their crypto holdings anywhere
In a bit of an odd move, Ebang (NASDAQ:EBON) stock is up nearly 20% today after the Chinese blockchain technology company received a warning from the Nasdaq exchange that it will be delisted if it fails to maintain a minimum $1 trading price in coming months. Normally, the threat of being delisted would be viewed negatively and a stock’s price would drop as a result. The rise in EBON stock might be a sign that investors are rallying to support it and push it above the $1 threshold that’s needed
EBON Price Returns