Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. (EBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBS POWR Grades
- EBS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- EBS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
EBS Stock Summary
- EBS's current price/earnings ratio is 8.09, which is higher than only 11.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Emergent BioSolutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of 314.37%; that's higher than 94.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EBS's revenue has grown 53.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DIOD, UCTT, ACLS, SSTK, and NAII.
- Visit EBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emergentbiosolutions.com.
EBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.50||52-week high||$137.61|
|Prev. close||$58.60||52-week low||$55.07|
|Day high||$59.91||Avg. volume||746,849|
|50-day MA||$77.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.38||Market Cap||3.13B|
Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. (EBS) Company Bio
Emergent BioSolutions is a biopharmaceutical company which develops, manufactures, and delivers a portfolio of medical countermeasures for biological and chemical threats as well as emerging infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
EBS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Emergent BioSolutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Emergent BioSolutions Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 488.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Emergent BioSolutions Inc, consider:
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- EBS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Emergent BioSolutions Inc experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 79.87% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBS Latest Social Stream
View Full EBS Social Stream
Latest EBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emergent BioSolutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBS as an investment opportunity.
Emergent Biosolutions (EBS), whose Baltimore plant has drawn the scrutiny of the FDA, says it has initiated a comprehensive quality enhancement plan for the facility.The plant is where a manufacturing mix-up in late March ruined 15M Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) COVID-19 vaccine doses.The company says the improvements will meet or...
Markets are highly volatile right now, as investors try to make sense of inflation data, bond yields, and the jobs report. The long-term trend has been upward, so far, but there is concern about the long-term viability of the bulls. The Dow is sitting just below record high levels even after losing 150 points, and the NASDAQ fell 1% yesterday. So it’s no surprise to see some stocks pulling back. The reasons may vary – stocks are individuals, after all – but the result is clear: some fundamentally sound equities are priced lower than they should be, and that presents investors with an opportunity.
ROSEN, RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Emergent BioSolutions Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important June 18 Deadline in Securities Class Action - EBS
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) between July 6, 2020 through March 31, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important June 18, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.SO WHAT: If you purchased Emergent BioSolutions securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of ...
Important Deadline Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Emergent BioSolutions Inc. Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds investors of Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) ("Emergent") that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Emergent common stock between July 6, 2020 and March 31, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").
EBS ALERT: The Klein Law Firm Announces a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 18, 2021 in the Class Action Filed on Behalf of Emergent Biosolutions Inc. Limited Shareholders
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of Emergent Biosolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws.Class Period: July 6, 2020 and March 31, 2021Lead Plaintiff Deadline: June 18, 2021Learn more about your recoverable losses in EBS:http://www.kleinstocklaw.com/pslra-1/emergent-biosolutions-inc-loss-submission-form?id=15770&from=5The filed complaint alleges that Emergent Biosolutions Inc. made materially false and/or misleading statements ...
EBS Price Returns
Continue Researching EBSWant to do more research on Emergent BioSolutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch