Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. (EBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- EBS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.92% of US stocks).
EBS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC is higher than only 12.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- EBS's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EBS's revenue has grown -8.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.87% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be COHU, ONTO, CSGS, AIM, and SQL.
- Visit EBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emergentbiosolutions.com.
EBS Valuation Summary
- EBS's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EBS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBS.
EBS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.44%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 126.65%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 58.62%.
The table below shows EBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.38% of graded US stocks.
- EBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 57th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARWR, IBIO, and MCRB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBS.
The table below shows EBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.61||52-week high||$52.28|
|Prev. close||$11.90||52-week low||$11.52|
|Day high||$12.04||Avg. volume||689,304|
|50-day MA||$18.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.13||Market Cap||579.20M|
Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. (EBS) Company Bio
Emergent BioSolutions is a biopharmaceutical company which develops, manufactures, and delivers a portfolio of medical countermeasures for biological and chemical threats as well as emerging infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBS Latest Social Stream
View Full EBS Social Stream
Latest EBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBS as an investment opportunity.
Indivior PLC (OTC: INVVY) has agreed to acquire Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: OPNT) for $20.00 per share in cash, plus contingent value rights (CVRs) of up to $8.00 per share. Achievement of the CVR payments, if any, is based on attaining certain revenue thresholds for OPNT003, nasal nalmefene, and Opiant's investigational treatment for opioid overdose. Completion of rolling New Drug Application (NDA) submission for OPNT003 is on track for Q4 2022. The upfront payment of $20.00 per share r
Emergent BioSolutions Receives Department of Defense Award to Evaluate Chikungunya Vaccine Candidate in Post-Approval Field Efficacy Study Using Model-Guided Approach
Emergent partners with the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences for its capabilities in Chikungunya virus surveillance and field studiesGAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE:EBS) announced today a research award by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) to evaluate efficacy of the company’s single-dose chikungunya virus virus-like particle (CHIKV VLP) vaccine candidate. Emergen
The Gaithersburg company is a longtime supplier to the federal government's Strategic National Stockpile.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Emergent Biosolutions (EBS), Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) and Assembly Biosciences (ASMB)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Emergent Biosolutions (EBS – Research Report), Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO – Research Report) and Assembly Biosciences (ASMB – Research Report). Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Chardan Capital analyst Keay Nakae reiterated a Buy rating on Emergent Biosolutions today and set a price target of $55.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $19.73, close to its 52-week low of $18.00. According to TipRanks.
Emergent BioSolutions led a decline for biotech stocks on Wednesday as EBS stock tumbled on declining sales and a delayed contract.
EBS Price Returns
Continue Researching EBSWant to do more research on Emergent BioSolutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch