Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. (EBS): Price and Financial Metrics
EBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$16.66|
|Prev. close||$2.40||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$2.66||Avg. volume||1,728,251|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||136.25M|
EBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.25% of US stocks.
- EBS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EBS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.08% of US stocks).
EBS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.05, EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.17% of US stocks.
- EBS's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of -383.53%; that's higher than just 3.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TELL, FA, VMAR, KN, and RCAT.
- Visit EBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emergentbiosolutions.com.
EBS Valuation Summary
- EBS's price/earnings ratio is -0.2; this is 100.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EBS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBS.
EBS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 217.32%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 139.96%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 115.98%.
The table below shows EBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.38% of graded US stocks.
- EBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 57th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARWR, IBIO, and MCRB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBS.
The table below shows EBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. (EBS) Company Bio
Emergent BioSolutions is a biopharmaceutical company which develops, manufactures, and delivers a portfolio of medical countermeasures for biological and chemical threats as well as emerging infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
EBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBS Latest Social Stream
View Full EBS Social Stream
Latest EBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBS as an investment opportunity.
The BARDA is exercising an option to procure additional doses of Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) recently approved anthrax vaccine. Deliveries will likely be completed by the end of first-quarter 2024.
Emergent BioSolutions Receives $75 Million Contract Option from BARDA to Procure Doses of CYFENDUS™ (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed, Adjuvanted)
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) today announced that the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) within the Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response at the United States Department of Health and Human Services has awarded a $75 million option to Emergent’s existing contract (HHSO100201600030C) for the acquisition of newly licensed anthrax vaccine CYFENDUS™ (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed, Adjuvanted). Deli
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) today confirmed that on November 16, 2023, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) sent a notice that the company is not in compliance with Section 802.01E of the NYSE Listed Company Manual due to a delay in filing its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Notices are routinely issued by the NYSE in such situations. Under the N
Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE:EBS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, everyone. I am the operator for today’s call. Thank you for joining today as Emergent discusses the Operational and Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2023. As is customary, today’s call is open to all participants and the call […]
Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE:EBS) institutional owners may be pleased with recent gains after 83% loss over the past year
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Emergent BioSolutions implies that they have significant influence...
EBS Price Returns
Continue Researching EBSWant to do more research on Emergent BioSolutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch