Encana Corporation (ECA): Price and Financial Metrics
ECA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.33, Encana Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Encana Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Encana Corp is reporting a growth rate of 293.69%; that's higher than 95.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Encana Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be USAC, CCLP, PTEN, SUN, and JMU.
- Visit ECA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.encana.com.
ECA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.09||52-week high||$7.70|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$4.28||Avg. volume||18,609,191|
|50-day MA||$4.34||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$4.96||Market Cap||5.31B|
Encana Corporation (ECA) Company Bio
Encana engages in the development, exploration, production, and marketing of natural gas, oil, and natural gas liquids in Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calgary, Canada.