Encana Corporation (ECA): Price and Financial Metrics
ECA Stock Summary
- ECA's current price/earnings ratio is 4.57, which is higher than just 4.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Encana Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Encana Corp is reporting a growth rate of 293.69%; that's higher than 95.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Encana Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CEA, OSB, NOMD, PAC, and MDU.
- ECA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Encana Corp's official web site, go to www.encana.com.
ECA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECA Price/Volume Stats
Encana Corporation (ECA) Company Bio
Encana engages in the development, exploration, production, and marketing of natural gas, oil, and natural gas liquids in Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Calgary, Canada.