Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (ECHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECHO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ECHO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ECHO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ECHO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 53.5% of US stocks).
ECHO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ECHO is 6.71 -- better than 95.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, Echo Global Logistics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.13% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ECHO is more volatile than just 17.52% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Echo Global Logistics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACU, BKE, PSMT, TITN, and FHI.
- Visit ECHO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.echo.com.
ECHO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ECHO's price/earnings ratio is 10.96% lower, now standing at 26.
- ECHO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 144 months.
- Over the past 144 months, ECHO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECHO.
ECHO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.11%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -11.02%.
The table below shows ECHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.66||52-week high||$37.65|
|Prev. close||$27.69||52-week low||$24.42|
|Day high||$27.70||Avg. volume||195,769|
|50-day MA||$31.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.03||Market Cap||736.75M|
Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (ECHO) Company Bio
Echo Global Logistics is a provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services, delivered on a technology platform serving the transportation and logistics needs of its clients. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ECHO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Echo Global Logistics Inc. To summarize, we found that Echo Global Logistics Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Echo Global Logistics Inc, consider:
- Echo Global Logistics Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 78.95% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Echo Global Logistics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.5% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 19.53% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ECHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECHO Latest Social Stream
View Full ECHO Social Stream
Latest ECHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Echo Global Logistics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECHO as an investment opportunity.
This summer is shaping up to deliver a very strong season for produce. With capacity as tight as it is now, many industry leaders are speculating that any difficulty in sourcing refrigerated trailers may impact the dry van segment as well, considering the ongoing effort supply chains are making to replenish inventory amid freight network imbalances. "Currently, there is no indication of either demand slowing or supply increasing," said Sean Burke, chief commercial officer at Echo Global Logistic
Echo Global Logistics ECHO is scheduled to report second-quarter 2021 results on Jul 28, after market close. The companys earnings surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate in each of the last four quarters by 47%, on average. Echo Global Logistics, Inc. Price and EPS Surprise Echo Global Logistics, Inc. price-eps-surprise | Echo Global Logistics, Inc. Quote  The post Echo Global (ECHO) to Report Q2 Earnings: Whats in Store? appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Higher revenues are likely to have aided Echo Global's (ECHO) Q2 performance.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ECHO Price Returns
Continue Researching ECHOWant to do more research on Echo Global Logistics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Echo Global Logistics Inc (ECHO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Echo Global Logistics Inc (ECHO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Echo Global Logistics Inc (ECHO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch