Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (ECHO): Price and Financial Metrics
ECHO Stock Summary
- Echo Global Logistics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.16% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Echo Global Logistics Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.48% of stocks in our set.
- Echo Global Logistics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECHO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ODP, FOE, CTRN, LSBK, and OPBK.
- ECHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Echo Global Logistics Inc's official web site, go to www.echo.com.
ECHO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.28||52-week high||$25.95|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$19.48||Avg. volume||230,430|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.59||Market Cap||526.25M|
Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (ECHO) Company Bio
Echo Global Logistics is a provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services, delivered on a technology platform serving the transportation and logistics needs of its clients. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.