Ecolab Inc. (ECL): Price and Financial Metrics
ECL Stock Summary
- Ecolab Inc's market capitalization of $54,720,312,909 is ahead of 96.31% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,231.27, Ecolab Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.84% of US stocks.
- Ecolab Inc's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.63% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGT, MMC, SCHW, GM, and NOC.
- ECL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ecolab Inc's official web site, go to investor.ecolab.com.
ECL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECL Price/Volume Stats
Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Company Bio
Ecolab Inc. delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.