Ecolab Inc. (ECL): Price and Financial Metrics
ECL Stock Summary
- ECL has a higher market value than 96.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,184,386,360.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,241.72, Ecolab Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ecolab Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ecolab Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGT, ICE, MMC, SHW, and SCHW.
- Visit ECL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.ecolab.com.
ECL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$210.31||52-week high||$210.71|
|Prev. close||$207.68||52-week low||$164.56|
|Day high||$210.71||Avg. volume||1,133,533|
|50-day MA||$194.75||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$194.15||Market Cap||60.62B|
Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Company Bio
Ecolab Inc. delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
ECL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ecolab Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ecolab Inc ranked in the 30st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 63.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ecolab Inc, consider:
- ECL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Ecolab Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.77% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|