Ecolab Inc. (ECL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECL POWR Grades
- ECL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ECL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ECL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.9% of US stocks).
ECL Stock Summary
- ECL has a higher market value than 95.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $63,185,224,072.
- Over the past twelve months, ECL has reported earnings growth of -516.22%, putting it ahead of just 4.27% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Ecolab Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ecolab Inc are ITW, WIT, NOC, LULU, and HUM.
- Visit ECL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ecolab.com.
ECL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ECL's price/earnings ratio is 349.75% lower, now standing at -49.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ECL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.2.
- ECL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECL.
ECL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 68.74%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -183.77%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.15%.
The table below shows ECL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.38% of graded US stocks.
- ECL's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 39th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- BSET, HOG, and IMAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ECL.
The table below shows ECL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.89||52-week high||$231.25|
|Prev. close||$220.86||52-week low||$181.25|
|Day high||$224.47||Avg. volume||994,370|
|50-day MA||$220.95||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$216.68||Market Cap||64.05B|
Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Company Bio
Ecolab Inc. delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECL Latest Social Stream
View Full ECL Social Stream
Latest ECL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ecolab Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECL as an investment opportunity.
Ecolab Inc. found using ticker (ECL) have now 16 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 260 and 205 calculating the average target price we see 234.69. Given that the stocks previous close was at 218.34 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 222.52 while the 200 day moving average is 217.43. The company has a market cap of $62,074m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ECL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Ecolab Inc. provides water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions and services worldwide. Its Global Industrial segment offers water treatment and p...
ST. PAUL, Minn., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecolab will host a live webcast of its third quarter earnings conference call to discuss 2021 third quarter results. A news release containing third quarter results is expected to be issued before market open on Oct. 26, 2021.
Ecolab Named Among the Most Engaged Companies in the Worlds Largest Corporate Sustainability Initiative
Ecolab announced as UN Global Compact LEAD participant in recognition of the companys long-standing commitment to sustainability Ecolab announced as UN Global Compact LEAD participant in recognition of the companys long-standing commitment to sustainability
FourKites Names 60+ Customers as Innovation Partners to Accelerate Supply Chain Innovation and Increase Business Value
Kimberly-Clark, AB InBev, Cardinal Health, Henkel, Ecolab, Smithfield and other FourKites customers collaborate to drive continued innovation from the worlds largest supply chain visibility community Kimberly-Clark, AB InBev, Cardinal Health, Henkel, Ecolab, Smithfield and other FourKites customers collaborate to drive continued innovation from the worlds largest supply chain visibility community
Ecolab Named Among the Most Engaged Companies in the World’s Largest Corporate Sustainability Initiative
Ecolab announced as UN Global Compact LEAD participant in recognition of the company’s long-standing commitment to sustainabilityST. PAUL, Minn., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecolab Inc., the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services that protect people and vital resources, has been named a Global Compact LEAD participant for its ongoing commitment to the United Nations (UN) Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative with m
ECL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|