Ecolab Inc. (ECL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECL POWR Grades
- ECL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ECL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ECL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.73% of US stocks).
ECL Stock Summary
- ECOLAB INC's market capitalization of $41,436,786,169 is ahead of 94.31% of US-listed equities.
- ECL's went public 34.93 years ago, making it older than 90.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ECL is more volatile than just 15.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECOLAB INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JCI, MNST, ROK, TT, and DG.
- ECL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ECOLAB INC's official web site, go to www.ecolab.com.
ECL Valuation Summary
- ECL's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 68.42% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ECL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECL.
ECL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -25.04%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -91.64%.
The table below shows ECL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.82% of graded US stocks.
- ECL's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 38th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- HOG, BSET, and IMAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ECL.
The table below shows ECL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.36||52-week high||$237.38|
|Prev. close||$151.94||52-week low||$131.04|
|Day high||$152.22||Avg. volume||1,383,732|
|50-day MA||$146.93||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$161.48||Market Cap||43.11B|
Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Company Bio
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American corporation that develops and offers services, technology and systems that specialize in water treatment, purification, cleaning and hygiene in a wide variety of applications. It helps organizations both private market as well as public treat their water, not only for drinking directly, but also for use in food, healthcare, hospitality related safety and industry. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed "Ecolab" in 1986. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ECL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECL Latest Social Stream
View Full ECL Social Stream
Latest ECL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ECOLAB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECL as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'll want to see a proven...
PNK Group plans to build other structures at High Point North Industrial Center as the new park's owner says it is generating a lot of interest.
In this article, we discuss top dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Bill Gates. You can skip our detailed analysis of Gates’ foundation and its performance over the years, and go directly to read Bill Gates’ Top 5 Dividend Stocks. Founded in 2000, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust is one of America’s largest […]
The Global Surface Disinfectant Market Size was valued at USD 4.27 Billion in 2021 and surface disinfectant market share is expected to reach USD 6.07 Billion by 2030. According to a research report published by Spherical Insights & Consulting. Companies Covered: PDI, Inc., GOJO Industries, Inc., W.M. Barr, Spartan Chemical Company, Inc., W.W. Grainger, Inc., Carenowmedical, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, PaxChem Ltd., BODE Chemie GmbH, Star Brands Ltd., The 3M Company, Ecolab, Procter & Gamble, The Clorox Company, Whiteley Corp., Lonza, SC Johnson Professional, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KCWW), and Medline Industries, Inc. and others 20+ prominent key players we have added in the final report. Global Economy: Recession Risk Rising Analysis and Russia-Ukrai...
Ecolab Inc. found using ticker (ECL) now have 20 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 190 and 135 and has a mean target at 159.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 155.68 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 2.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 150.58 and the 200 moving average now moves to 163.96. The market capitalisation for the company is $43,547m. Visit the company website at: https://www.ecolab.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="ECL" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $44,546m based on the market concensus. Ecolab Inc. provides water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions ...
ECL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|