ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM): Price and Financial Metrics
ECOM Stock Summary
- For ECOM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.66% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.84%, Channeladvisor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Channeladvisor Corp is reporting a growth rate of 458.76%; that's higher than 96.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLP, SPSC, OMCL, SY, and TECH.
- Visit ECOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.channeladvisor.com.
ECOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.13||52-week high||$28.94|
|Prev. close||$23.80||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$24.37||Avg. volume||303,191|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.68||Market Cap||717.05M|
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM) Company Bio
ChannelAdvisor Corporation provides software-as-a-service solutions worldwide. The companys solutions allow its retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage, monitor, and optimize their merchandise sales in various online channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
ECOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Channeladvisor Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Channeladvisor Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 391.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ECOM, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -109.1; that's higher than just 1.72% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 5.96% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ECOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOM Social Stream
Latest ECOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Channeladvisor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOM as an investment opportunity.
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, has named Jeremy Allen as Vice President, FP&A and Operations. In this role, Allen will oversee FP&A, Business Operations, Business Intelligence and MIS as well as lead all strategic financial and operations planning and execution.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. , March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM ), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, today announced that it has appointed Linda Crawford to the company's board of directors effective April 1, 2021 . … Full story available on Benzinga.com
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, has been selected by Google to join its exclusive Google Partners…
ChannelAdvisor Co. (NYSE:ECOM) CEO David J. Spitz sold 336,843 shares of ChannelAdvisor stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, February 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $26.25, for a total transaction of $8,842,128.75. NYSE ECOM traded down $0.92 on Thursday, reaching $25.37. The stock had a trading volume of 491,202 […]
Despite an already strong run, ChannelAdvisor Corporation ( NYSE:ECOM ) shares have been powering on, with a gain of...
ECOM Price Returns