ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM): Price and Financial Metrics
ECOM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ECOM is currently 56.58, higher than 94.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Channeladvisor Corp is higher than it is for about just 15.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 664.24%, Channeladvisor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAMP, CFMS, ZIXI, EFOI, and VSAT.
- Visit ECOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.channeladvisor.com.
ECOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.27||52-week high||$13.83|
|Prev. close||$9.25||52-week low||$8.01|
|Day high||$9.33||Avg. volume||102,906|
|50-day MA||$9.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||260.11M|
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM) Company Bio
ChannelAdvisor Corporation provides software-as-a-service solutions worldwide. The companys solutions allow its retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage, monitor, and optimize their merchandise sales in various online channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.