ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ECOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.23% of US stocks.
- ECOM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ECOM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.45% of US stocks).
ECOM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHANNELADVISOR CORP is higher than it is for about only 9.36% of US stocks.
- ECOM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 183.42%, CHANNELADVISOR CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHANNELADVISOR CORP are OSIS, EKSO, ECOR, OMCL, and ZIP.
- ECOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHANNELADVISOR CORP's official web site, go to www.channeladvisor.com.
ECOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ECOM's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.17% higher, now standing at 38.3.
- ECOM's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOM.
ECOM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -44.59%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.99%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 89.72%.
The table below shows ECOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECOM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.96% of graded US stocks.
- ECOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 169th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- QUOT, TRU, and CCRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ECOM.
The table below shows ECOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.09||52-week high||$27.69|
|Prev. close||$23.08||52-week low||$11.89|
|Day high||$23.09||Avg. volume||385,173|
|50-day MA||$22.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.36||Market Cap||667.67M|
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM) Company Bio
ChannelAdvisor Corporation provides software-as-a-service solutions worldwide. The companys solutions allow its retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage, monitor, and optimize their merchandise sales in various online channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOM Social Stream
Latest ECOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHANNELADVISOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOM as an investment opportunity.
Executives at Morrisville-based ChannelAdvisor have locked in deals worth millions of dollars should they be terminated in connection with the CommerceHub buyout.
ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.78% and 0.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, today reported financial results for the quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights GAAP Total revenue was $43.5 million, which was within the guidance range announced in August 2022. However, revenue was negatively impacted by foreign currency
Sabre (SABR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 4.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VeriSign (VRSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.64% and 0.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ECOM Price Returns