ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOM POWR Grades
- ECOM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ECOM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ECOM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ECOM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Channeladvisor Corp is higher than it is for about just 8.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.33%, Channeladvisor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.8% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Channeladvisor Corp is reporting a growth rate of 184.58%; that's higher than 89.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STMP, HROW, AMG, MEDP, and YMAB.
- Visit ECOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.channeladvisor.com.
ECOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ECOM's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.9% lower, now standing at 26.3.
- Over the past 99 months, ECOM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- ECOM's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOM.
ECOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.39||52-week high||$28.94|
|Prev. close||$23.10||52-week low||$12.94|
|Day high||$23.46||Avg. volume||249,025|
|50-day MA||$24.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.08||Market Cap||695.45M|
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM) Company Bio
ChannelAdvisor Corporation provides software-as-a-service solutions worldwide. The companys solutions allow its retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage, monitor, and optimize their merchandise sales in various online channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
ECOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ECOM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Channeladvisor Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 398.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ECOM, they are:
- ECOM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Channeladvisor Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 8.62% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ECOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOM Social Stream
Latest ECOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Channeladvisor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOM as an investment opportunity.
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, has received the Triangle Business Journal's 2021 Best Places to Work Award for the seventh time. The annual workplace competition recognizes companies for creating policies and a work environment that employees value. As part of the selection process, ChannelAdvisor's employees provided feedback anonymously through an independent survey. Comp
Leading multichannel commerce platform marks two decades of connecting and optimising the world''s commerce LONDON, July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase
Industry leader''s annual global conference to debut new platform capabilities and live stream sessions highlighting new and emerging selling channels, retail media, and more LONDON, July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions, today announced it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results for the period ending June 30, 2021 before 8:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, August 5, 2021. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET to review and discuss the results for the period. A recorded version of this webcast will be available after the call and accessible at http://ir.channeladvisor.com .
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., June 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, today announced it has reopened two office locations in the U.S. after
ECOM Price Returns