ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOM POWR Grades
- ECOM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ECOM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ECOM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.38% of US stocks).
ECOM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 237.48, Channeladvisor Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.38% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Channeladvisor Corp is higher than it is for about just 7.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.56%, Channeladvisor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Channeladvisor Corp are CARG, SLP, CPRX, TWOU, and ATRC.
- ECOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Channeladvisor Corp's official web site, go to www.channeladvisor.com.
ECOM Valuation Summary
- ECOM's price/earnings ratio is 39.1; this is 0.26% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 101 months, ECOM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- ECOM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 115.6 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOM.
ECOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 184.92%.
The table below shows ECOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECOM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.82% of graded US stocks.
- ECOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 162nd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- BAH, QUOT, and CCRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ECOM.
The table below shows ECOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.27||52-week high||$29.42|
|Prev. close||$26.55||52-week low||$13.36|
|Day high||$26.58||Avg. volume||234,122|
|50-day MA||$24.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.95||Market Cap||783.71M|
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM) Company Bio
ChannelAdvisor Corporation provides software-as-a-service solutions worldwide. The companys solutions allow its retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage, monitor, and optimize their merchandise sales in various online channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOM Social Stream
Latest ECOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Channeladvisor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOM as an investment opportunity.
2025 Revenue targeted to exceed $250 million with adjusted EBITDA in excess of $50 million Board of Directors authorizes opportunistic share repurchases of up to $25 million
ChannelAdvisor Adds Support For eBay Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA, Helping Brands And Retailers Boost Product Visibility And Drive Online Sales
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions, today announced ChannelAdvisor's multichannel commerce platform now supports eBay's newest cost-per-click advertising model Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA, helping brands and retailers unlock their selling potential and stand apart in the increasingly competitive e-commerce marketplace. ChannelAdvisor's expanded support, designed to increase product visibility and drive online sales, can connect sell
M&F, a historic community bank located in Durham, North Carolina, partnered with ChannelAdvisor Corporation to increase support to North Carolina-based minority-owned businesses.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Aug. 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, announced today that it has made a $3 million deposit at M&F Bank, a
Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Pipeliner, SalesLoft, Creatio, ChannelAdvisor and more!
Sales teams and leaders need to work together to focus on enhancing the entire customer experience and buying journey with greater emphasis on ensuring a seamless customer onboarding process as well. Catch this latest weekly salestech highlight to uncover the top news, insights, tips and thoughts by leading sales and revenue teams: ______ SalesTech Quote-of-the-Week!  The post Sales Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Pipeliner, SalesLoft, Creatio, ChannelAdvisor and more! appeared first on SalesTech Star .
ECOM Price Returns