ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOM POWR Grades
- ECOM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.2% of US stocks.
- ECOM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ECOM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ECOM Stock Summary
- ECOM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 432.91 -- higher than 94.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ECOM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.55% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.81%, Channeladvisor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Channeladvisor Corp are CARG, SLP, TRIP, CPRX, and MEDP.
- ECOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Channeladvisor Corp's official web site, go to www.channeladvisor.com.
ECOM Valuation Summary
- ECOM's price/earnings ratio is 39.1; this is 0.26% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 101 months, ECOM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- ECOM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 115.6 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOM.
ECOM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.99%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 147.22%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 46.2%.
The table below shows ECOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECOM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.96% of graded US stocks.
- ECOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 169th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- QUOT, TRU, and CCRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ECOM.
The table below shows ECOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.83||52-week high||$29.42|
|Prev. close||$21.46||52-week low||$19.19|
|Day high||$20.29||Avg. volume||168,193|
|50-day MA||$24.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.58||Market Cap||595.87M|
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM) Company Bio
ChannelAdvisor Corporation provides software-as-a-service solutions worldwide. The companys solutions allow its retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage, monitor, and optimize their merchandise sales in various online channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOM Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOM Social Stream
Latest ECOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Channeladvisor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOM as an investment opportunity.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results for the period ending December 31, 2021 before 8:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET to review and discuss
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
The rise of remote work has tech-centric employers reevaluating their office footprints. It's costing the Triangle jobs.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions, today announced that company management will present at two upcoming investor conferences: The 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022 at 1:15 p.m. Eastern TimeThe Sidoti & Company Virtual Small Cap Conference on Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time A live webcast of each presenta
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions, has today named Stephanie Shamoun Levin as Vice President, Global Human Resources. Levin brings more than 20 years of experience in human resources, program management and community engagement to the role.
ECOM Price Returns