electroCore, Inc. (ECOR): Price and Financial Metrics
ECOR Stock Summary
- electroCore Inc's stock had its IPO on June 22, 2018, making it an older stock than only 2.63% of US equities in our set.
- ECOR's price/sales ratio is 18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ECOR is more volatile than 93.4% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to electroCore Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APDN, EKSO, ALIM, SNES, and NH.
- Visit ECOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electrocore.com.
ECOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$10.24|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||180,725|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.01||Market Cap||32.76M|
electroCore, Inc. (ECOR) Company Bio
electroCore, LLC, a bioelectronic medicine company, engages in developing a range of patient-administered non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapies for the treatment of various conditions in neurology, rheumatology, and other fields. It is developing gammaCore, a prescription-only vagus nerve stimulation therapy, for the acute treatment of pain associated with migraine and episodic cluster headache in adults. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.