electroCore, Inc. (ECOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ECOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.21% of US stocks.
- ECOR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ECOR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
ECOR Stock Summary
- electroCore Inc's stock had its IPO on June 22, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.5% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.53%, electroCore Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.58% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of electroCore Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to electroCore Inc are BXRX, NVRO, KALA, SIBN, and EKSO.
- Visit ECOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electrocore.com.
ECOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ECOR's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.9% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 39 months, ECOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 658.6.
- ECOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 658.6 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOR.
ECOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECOR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.9% of graded US stocks.
- ECOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 149th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ECOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.06||52-week high||$3.63|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||2,696,321|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.68||Market Cap||73.66M|
electroCore, Inc. (ECOR) Company Bio
electroCore, LLC, a bioelectronic medicine company, engages in developing a range of patient-administered non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapies for the treatment of various conditions in neurology, rheumatology, and other fields. It is developing gammaCore, a prescription-only vagus nerve stimulation therapy, for the acute treatment of pain associated with migraine and episodic cluster headache in adults. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOR Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOR Social Stream
Latest ECOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about electroCore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOR as an investment opportunity.
ROCKAWAY, NJ, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced that the Board of Directors has appointed Peter Cuneo as Chairman of the Board of Directors effective October 1, 2021. Mr. Cuneo was appointed to the Board of Directors in April 2020. He succeeds Mike Atieh, who served as Chairman since April 2020 and who will remain on the Board as an independent director and member of the audit committee.
electroCore Announces 510(k) Clearance of gammaCore Non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation (nVNS) to Treat Paroxysmal Hemicrania and Hemicrania Continua
ROCKAWAY, NJ, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced that on September 10, 2021 the company received Section 510(k) clearance from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the companys submission to expand the label of gammaCore nVNS to include the treatment of Paroxysmal Hemicrania (PH) and Hemicrania Continua (HC) in adults.
electroCore Announces 510(k) Clearance of gammaCore™ Non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation (nVNS) to Treat Paroxysmal Hemicrania and Hemicrania Continua
ROCKAWAY, NJ, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced that on September 10, 2021 the company received Section 510(k) clearance from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the company’s submission to expand the label of gammaCore nVNS to include the treatment of Paroxysmal Hemicrania (PH) and Hemicrania Continua (HC) in adults. PH and HC are both rare forms of trigeminal autonomic ceph
ROCKAWAY, NJ, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (the “Company”), (NASDAQ: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced that its management team will give a corporate presentation at the HC Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. The conference is taking place virtually from September 13 - 15, 2021. Details for the presentation are as follows: HC Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference:Date: Monday, September 13, 2021Time: th
Neurostimulation Devices Market to Witness Outstanding Growth, Key Players -Boston scientific corporation ElectroCore Inc.
The market research report from DECISIVE MARKETS INSIGHTS considers a few market-related principles to help readers make smarter, better, and competitive strategic decisions in the broader market industry. It contains critical market statistics and information derived primarily from primary and
ECOR Price Returns