electroCore, Inc. (ECOR): Price and Financial Metrics
ECOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.86||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$2.92|
|Day high||$5.98||Avg. volume||23,715|
|50-day MA||$5.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.97||Market Cap||35.15M|
ECOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOR Stock Summary
- For ECOR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ELECTROCORE INC comes in at 54.5%, a number that bests 90.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ECOR is more volatile than 92.92% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELECTROCORE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, SNES, APDN, TIVC, and SHYF.
- ECOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELECTROCORE INC's official web site, go to www.electrocore.com.
ECOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ECOR's price/earnings ratio is 105.24% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- Over the past 64 months, ECOR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOR.
ECOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECOR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.18% of graded US stocks.
- ECOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 150th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ECOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
electroCore, Inc. (ECOR) Company Bio
electroCore, LLC, a bioelectronic medicine company, engages in developing a range of patient-administered non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapies for the treatment of various conditions in neurology, rheumatology, and other fields. It is developing gammaCore, a prescription-only vagus nerve stimulation therapy, for the acute treatment of pain associated with migraine and episodic cluster headache in adults. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
ECOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOR Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOR Social Stream
Latest ECOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTROCORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOR as an investment opportunity.
ROCKAWAY, N.J., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine and wellness company, announced today that Company CEO, Dan Goldberger, will present at iAccess Alpha’s – Top 10 Best Ideas from the Buyside Virtual Conference. Mr. Goldberger will also be available for one-on-one meetings held throughout the conference on September 26 and 27, 2023. iAccess Alpha’s – Top 10 Best Ideas from the Buyside Virtual Conference:Date: Tuesday, Se
ROCKAWAY, N.J., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine and wellness company, announced today that Company CEO, Dan Goldberger, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference. H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference:Date: Monday, September 11, 2023Time: Recorded presentation available starting at 7:00 am ETEvent: Company Presentation For more information regarding the conference
ROCKAWAY, N.J., Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic and wellness company, today announced that it has been completely vindicated in the securities class actions over the company’s 2018 initial public offering brought in the federal and state courts of New Jersey. The litigation has concluded without any finding of wrongdoing or liability, nor any payment, by electroCore. On July 13, 2023, District Judge Zahid N. Quraishi of the Uni
electroCore, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECOR) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 9, 2023 electroCore, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-1.03 EPS, expectations were $-1. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the electroCore Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Dan Goldberger. Thank you, sir. You […]
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:ECOR READ THE FULL ECOR RESEARCH REPORT Second Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results For the quarter ending June 30, 2023, electroCore Inc. (NASDAQ:ECOR) posted revenues of $3.6 million vs. $2.2 million in the prior year quarter. This represents growth of nearly 65%, driven by increases in the VA/DOD segment and commercial revenues augmented by
ECOR Price Returns