electroCore, Inc. (ECOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOR POWR Grades
- ECOR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- ECOR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ECOR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ECOR Stock Summary
- ECOR has a higher market value than only 7.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,996,660.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.59%, electroCore Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.64% of about US stocks.
- electroCore Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to electroCore Inc are XXII, KRMD, ACRX, SIBN, and KALA.
- Visit ECOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electrocore.com.
ECOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ECOR's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.9% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 39 months, ECOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 658.6.
- ECOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 658.6 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECOR.
ECOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECOR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.18% of graded US stocks.
- ECOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 150th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ECOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$1.85|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.45||Avg. volume||1,470,129|
|50-day MA||$0.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.72||Market Cap||31.49M|
electroCore, Inc. (ECOR) Company Bio
electroCore, LLC, a bioelectronic medicine company, engages in developing a range of patient-administered non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapies for the treatment of various conditions in neurology, rheumatology, and other fields. It is developing gammaCore, a prescription-only vagus nerve stimulation therapy, for the acute treatment of pain associated with migraine and episodic cluster headache in adults. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOR Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOR Social Stream
Latest ECOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about electroCore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOR as an investment opportunity.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:ECOR READ THE FULL ECOR RESEARCH REPORT Since Our Last Update Since our last update , electroCore Inc. (NASDAQ:ECOR) has provided several updates including a 2021 Shareholder Letter, completion of enrollment of its TRANSIT study in post-operative ileus, and three abstracts presented at the International Stroke Conference with promising early data. Highlights since
Data Presented at 2022 International Stroke Congress Suggests Role for Non-invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation (nVNS) for Treatment of Acute Stroke
Clinical Trial (n=69) suggests safety and feasibility of nVNS for the acute treatment of stroke. Relative Ischemic Lesion Growth Decreased by 65.9% with nVNS vs. Sham Treatment. ROCKAWAY, N.J., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced top line data from three abstracts being presented at the American Heart Associations’ 2022 International Stroke Conference (February 9-11, 2022, New Orleans) on the possi
electroCore, Inc. Announces Completion of Enrollment in the TRANSIT Study of non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation (nVNS) in Post-Operative Ileus
Data on 97-patient, randomized, sham-controlled study to be presented at medical congress later this yearROCKAWAY, N.J., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced enrollment has been completed for the TRANSIT study of non-invasive vagal nerve stimulation (nVNS) to reduce ileus after colorectal surgery. This randomized, participant blinded, sham-controlled study is being sponsored by the United Kingdom’s
Clinical Research Conducted on Non-invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation (nVNS) for the Acute Treatment of StrokeROCKAWAY, N.J., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- electroCore, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECOR), a commercial-stage bioelectronic medicine company, today announced three abstracts focusing on the possible mechanistic or clinical role of nVNS for the acute treatment of stroke will be presented at the American Heart Association’s 2022 International Stroke Conference, February 9th – 11th, 2022, in New Orl
Major neurostimulation devices market players include Abbott, Boston Scientific, IntraPace, Laborie, LivaNova, Medtronic, Neuronetics, SPR Therapeutics, Cyberonics, ElectroCore Inc., Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA, Synapse Biomedical Inc., MicroTransponder, RS Medical, Helbling holding Ag, EndoStim Inc., and BioControl Medical. SELBYVILLE, Del. , Jan. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The neurostimulation devices market size is anticipated to record a valuation of USD 13.6 billion by 2027, according to the most recent study by Global Market Insights Inc. Increasing adoption and introduction of advanced neurostimulation devices will drive the overall market growth. Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries in developed countries attributed to the rising preference among patients for shorter ...
ECOR Price Returns