Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECPG Stock Summary
- ECPG's current price/earnings ratio is 4.95, which is higher than only 3.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that ECPG's revenue has grown -54.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.5% of US companies in our set.
- Encore Capital Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGNA, VGR, BRBR, RM, and DENN.
- ECPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Encore Capital Group Inc's official web site, go to www.encorecapital.com.
ECPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.29||52-week high||$49.29|
|Prev. close||$48.73||52-week low||$29.21|
|Day high||$49.29||Avg. volume||388,302|
|50-day MA||$42.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.30||Market Cap||1.53B|
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Company Bio
Encore Capital Group provides debt recovery solutions for consumers and property owners across a broad range of assets. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
ECPG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Encore Capital Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Encore Capital Group Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Encore Capital Group Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 3.04 -- which is good for besting merely 23.75% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- 31% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Encore Capital Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ECPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECPG Latest Social Stream
View Full ECPG Social Stream
Latest ECPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Encore Capital Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECPG as an investment opportunity.
Let's see if Encore Capital Group (ECPG) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
SAN DIEGO, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG), an international specialty finance company, today announced that it has completed its offering of £250 million aggregate principal amount of 4.25% senior secured notes due 2028. Encore used the proceeds from the offering to redeem in full the outstanding £226.2 million 7.50% senior secured notes due 2023 and to pay certain transaction fees and expenses incurred in connection with the offering of the Notes. “We successfully completed our senior secured note offering today, demonstrating yet again that our global funding structure provides us with one of the best balance sheets in the global credit management services industry,” said Jonathan Clark, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer....
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
Record collections of $606 millionGAAP net income of $95 million GAAP EPS of $2.97 Leverage reduction continued, down to 2.1x from 2.6x a year agoShare repurchases of $20M in Q1 2021 SAN DIEGO, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG), an international specialty finance company, today reported consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “The first quarter for Encore was a period of strong operational and financial performance as we continued to execute on our strategy, further improved our balance sheet and remained focused on our capital allocation priorities,” said Ashish Masih, President and Chief Executive Officer. “In recent quarters consumers have increasingly initiated contact with us, resulting in a higher level of...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECPG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
ECPG Price Returns
Continue Researching ECPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Encore Capital Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch