Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.48||52-week high||$72.73|
|Prev. close||$46.73||52-week low||$42.50|
|Day high||$46.97||Avg. volume||249,620|
|50-day MA||$48.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.43||Market Cap||1.09B|
ECPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECPG POWR Grades
- ECPG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.38% of US stocks.
- ECPG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ECPG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.16% of US stocks).
ECPG Stock Summary
- For ECPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.7% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENCORE CAPITAL GROUP INC comes in at -28.64%, a number that bests only 8.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ENCORE CAPITAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of merely 12.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENCORE CAPITAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OLPX, UONE, GDEN, VRTS, and UGI.
- Visit ECPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.encorecapital.com.
ECPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ECPG's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.04% higher, now standing at 14.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ECPG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ECPG.
ECPG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 48.22%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.36%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 142.4%.
The table below shows ECPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ECPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ECPG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.34% of graded US stocks.
- ECPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 20th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CHCO, FUSB, and C are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ECPG.
The table below shows ECPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ECPG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ECPG, see our ECPG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Company Bio
Encore Capital Group provides debt recovery solutions for consumers and property owners across a broad range of assets. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ECPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECPG Latest Social Stream
View Full ECPG Social Stream
Latest ECPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENCORE CAPITAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECPG as an investment opportunity.
Encore Capital (ECPG) Ups Credit Facility to Boost Flexibility
Encore Capital (ECPG) boosts its revolving credit facility from $1.14 billion to $1.18 billion in a bid to impart more financial flexibility in purchasing portfolios.
Encore Capital Group (NASDAQ:ECPG) shareholders have earned a 12% CAGR over the last three years
Encore Capital Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ECPG ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 18% in the...
Encore Capital Group, Inc. Extends its Global Senior Facility
SAN DIEGO, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG), an international specialty finance company, today announced that it had amended its existing global senior secured revolving credit facility agreement to extend the termination date of the facility from September 2026 to September 2027. In addition, the size of the facility was increased by $40 million to $1.18 billion. “The extension and upsize of our global senior facility announced today demonstrates the on
Encore Capital Group (ECPG) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Encore Capital Group (ECPG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.97% and 3.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Encore Capital Group Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Global collections of $462 millionPortfolio purchases of $276 million up 63%, including a quarterly record $213 million in the U.S.Portfolio supply growth accelerating in U.S. marketGAAP EPS of $0.75 impacted by $0.19 per share charge related to headcount reductions in Europe SAN DIEGO, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG), an international specialty finance company, today reported consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. “E
ECPG Price Returns
Continue Researching ECPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Encore Capital Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...