EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EDAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- EDAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 168 days.
- EDAP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.2% of US stocks).
EDAP Stock Summary
- EDAP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EDAP's current price/earnings ratio is 100.06, which is higher than 94.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, EDAP has reported earnings growth of 805.99%, putting it ahead of 97.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABCM, MMSI, UG, SUPN, and SCPL.
- EDAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EDAP TMS SA's official web site, go to www.edap-tms.com.
EDAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.88||52-week high||$11.87|
|Prev. close||$10.76||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$11.11||Avg. volume||53,800|
|50-day MA||$10.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.49||Market Cap||393.26M|
EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP) Company Bio
EDAP TMS S.A. develops, produces, markets, distributes, and maintains a portfolio of minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of urological diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vaulx-en-Velin, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDAP Latest Social Stream
View Full EDAP Social Stream
Latest EDAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDAP TMS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDAP as an investment opportunity.
Since our last publication on EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP), we've been pleased to see EDAP stock catch another bid and continue to rate higher. Being a specialist equity manager concentrated across the broad healthcare spectrum, we had been in search of geographic diversification within the medical technology space, and have been handsomely rewarded with EDAP. In particular, the company's high-intensity focused ultrasound ("HIFU") is the differentiating factor in EDAP's investment debate that has potential to add alpha to equity portfolios as it gains marke...
EDAP Announces Positive Results from Phase 2 Study Evaluating Therapeutic High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) for the Treatment of Rectal Endometriosis
Focal One® HIFU treatment resulted in significant improvements in endometriosis symptoms and quality of life (QoL)Positive safety profile with 96.7% of patients with no or non-significant adverse events Data was presented at the Paris Santé Femmes Major Gynecology French Congress on Friday, January 27 Company intends to initiate randomized, double-blind, SHAM-controlled study in 2Q 2023 LYON, France, January 31, 2022 -- EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP) (“the Company”), the global leader in robotic ene
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. And highest quality companies...
Company preliminarily reports nine Focal One Placements in the U.S., including seven sales LYON, France, January 5, 2023 -- EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ: EDAP) (the “Company”), the global leader in robotic energy-based therapies, announced today that the Company experienced robust demand for its Focal One HIFU technology in the fourth quarter of 2022, placing nine Focal One machines in the U.S. The breadth of new placements also continues to be strong, comprising a mix of both academic medical centers an
While institutions own 28% of EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 58% ownership
If you want to know who really controls EDAP TMS S.A. ( NASDAQ:EDAP ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
EDAP Price Returns