EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDAP POWR Grades
- EDAP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.72% of US stocks.
- EDAP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 148 days.
- EDAP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.93% of US stocks).
EDAP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Edap Tms Sa is higher than 96.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 339.87%, Edap Tms Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 96.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Edap Tms Sa is reporting a growth rate of -340.82%; that's higher than only 5.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edap Tms Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be WKEY, POLA, DAKT, OSTK, and GIGM.
- Visit EDAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edap-tms.com.
EDAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.60||52-week high||$7.88|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$6.75||Avg. volume||68,795|
|50-day MA||$6.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.57||Market Cap||220.88M|
EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP) Company Bio
EDAP TMS S.A. develops, produces, markets, distributes, and maintains a portfolio of minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of urological diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vaulx-en-Velin, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDAP Latest Social Stream
View Full EDAP Social Stream
Latest EDAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edap Tms Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDAP as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
LYON, France, February 1, 2022 -- EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP) (“the Company”), the global leader in robotic energy-based therapies, today issued the following letter to shareholders: To my fellow shareholders: As we closed the book on 2021, I am once again pleased by the success of the entire EDAP team in navigating through the ongoing pandemic that has made virtually all business operations far more challenging. Hitting on a few key highlights, we continued to see strong growth in our US HIFU tr
EDAP Announces Publication of Positive Pre-clinical Results Using Intraoperative HIFU Ablation of the Pancreas in the Journal Cancers
Represents first step towards a potential clinical treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer LYON, France, January 13, 2022 -- EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP) (“the Company”), the global leader in robotic energy-based therapies, today announces the publication of positive pre-clinical results using intraoperative high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) ablation of the pancreas in the peer-reviewed journal Cancers. The paper, entitled, Intraoperative HIFU Ablation of the Pancreas Using a Toroid
Company announces several key U.S. Focal One installations during Q4 LYON, France, January 5, 2022 -- EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP) (“the Company”), the global leader in robotic energy-based therapies, today provided an update on recent Focal One placements and the initiation of treatments at select new customer sites in the US. During the company’s third quarter 2021 conference call in November, EDAP announced that it had sold a Focal One device to the University of California at San Diego (UCSD)
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
EDAP Price Returns