EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EDAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EDAP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EDAP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.81% of US stocks).
EDAP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EDAP is currently 97.4, higher than 95.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 339.87%, Edap Tms Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 96.54% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Edap Tms Sa is reporting a growth rate of -340.82%; that's higher than merely 6.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHAK, ASYS, EVOL, CAAS, and PUYI.
- Visit EDAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edap-tms.com.
EDAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.79||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$6.72||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$6.86||Avg. volume||272,953|
|50-day MA||$7.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.29||Market Cap||226.21M|
EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP) Company Bio
EDAP TMS S.A. develops, produces, markets, distributes, and maintains a portfolio of minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of urological diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vaulx-en-Velin, France.
EDAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Edap Tms Sa with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Edap Tms Sa ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EDAP, they are:
- In the past 5.01 years, Edap Tms Sa has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.32%; that's higher than only 5.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Edap Tms Sa's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.12. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EDAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDAP Latest Social Stream
View Full EDAP Social Stream
Latest EDAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edap Tms Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDAP as an investment opportunity.
EDAP TMS S.A. ( NASDAQ:EDAP ) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its shares fell 4.1% to...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Generated record first quarter revenue of EUR 10.3 million (USD 12.4 million), an increase of 35.4% year-over-yearIncreased gross margin year-over-year to 42.4%, contributing to a profitable quarterRaised gross proceeds of approximately $28 million through an underwritten offering of American Depository Shares (ADSs)Strong cash position of EUR 24.4 million (USD 28.6 million) as of March 31, 2021, excluding $28 million of gross proceeds raised in AprilCompany to host a conference call tomorrow, May 12, at 8:30 am ET LYON, France, May 11, 2021 -- EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP) (the “Company”), a global leader in robotic energy-based therapies, announced today unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and provided an update on strategic and operational developments. Marc Oczach...
Company to host conference call and webcast on Wednesday, May 12 at 8:30 am EDT LYON, France, May 4, 2021 - EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP), a global leader in robotic energy-based therapies, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the markets close on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. An accompanying conference call and webcast will be conducted by Marc Oczachowski, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and François Dietsch, Chief Financial Officer. The call will be held at 8:30am EDT on Wednesday, May 12, 2021. Please refer to the information below for conference call dial-in information and webcast registration. Conference Call & WebcastWednesday, May 12th @ 8:30am Eastern TimeDomestic: 877-451-6152International: 201-38...
It's the end of the week but investors can't relax just yet and that's why we have a list of the biggest pre-market movers for Friday.
EDAP Price Returns