EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP): Price and Financial Metrics
EDAP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 501.53, Edap Tms Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.39% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EDAP is currently 82.77, higher than 95.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that EDAP's revenue has grown 54.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.32% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IGT, MIME, CSOD, ZS, and ECOM.
- Visit EDAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edap-tms.com.
EDAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
EDAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.77||52-week high||$5.42|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$3.82||Avg. volume||92,213|
|50-day MA||$4.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.88||Market Cap||109.32M|
EDAP TMS S.A., each representing One Ordinary Share (EDAP) Company Bio
EDAP TMS S.A. develops, produces, markets, distributes, and maintains a portfolio of minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of urological diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vaulx-en-Velin, France.