EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDRY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EDRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EDRY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EDRY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
EDRY Stock Summary
- EDRY's current price/earnings ratio is 1.1, which is higher than just 0.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EDRY is currently 1.02, higher than just 4.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EURODRY LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EURODRY LTD are DRH, STAG, CUZ, MTDR, and SITC.
- EDRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EURODRY LTD's official web site, go to www.eurodry.gr.
EDRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EDRY's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- EDRY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.7 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EDRY.
EDRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EDRY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.28% of graded US stocks.
- EDRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.198 -- ranking 97th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EDRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EDRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.30||52-week high||$44.99|
|Prev. close||$16.23||52-week low||$12.71|
|Day high||$16.97||Avg. volume||48,724|
|50-day MA||$14.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.73||Market Cap||48.64M|
EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY) Company Bio
EuroDry Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides ocean-going transportation services worldwide. The company owns and operates drybulk carriers that transport major bulks, such as iron ore, coal, and grains; and minor bulks comprising bauxite, phosphate, and fertilizers. As of March 31, 2020, it operated a fleet of seven drybulk vessels, including four Panamax drybulk carriers, one Ultramax drybulk carrier, and two Kamsarmax carriers with a cargo capacity of 528,931 deadweight tons. EuroDry Ltd. was founded in 2018 and is based in Maroussi, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDRY Latest Social Stream
View Full EDRY Social Stream
Latest EDRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EURODRY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDRY as an investment opportunity.
EuroDry ( NASDAQ:EDRY ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$15.8m (down 19% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Noble Financial analyst Michael Heim maintained a Buy rating on EuroDry (EDRY - Research Report) today and set a price target of $35.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $16.16.According to TipRanks, Heim is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 51.3% and a 51.97% success rate.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for EuroDry with a $36.50 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on EuroDry's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $20.97 million and a net profit of $10.62 million.
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EuroDry Ltd. (NASDAQ: EDRY, the “Company” or “EuroDry”), an owner and operator of drybulk vessels and provider of seaborne transportation for drybulk cargoes, announced today its results for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights: Total net revenues for the quarter of $15.8 million.Net income attributable to common shareholders of $6.2 million or $2.11 and $2.10 earnings per share basic and dilute
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EuroDry Ltd. (NASDAQ: EDRY, the “Company” or “EuroDry”), an owner and operator of drybulk vessels and provider of seaborne transportation for drybulk cargoes, announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Thursday, November 10, 2022 after market closes in New York. On the next day, Friday, November 11, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, the Company's management will host a conference cal
In a report released on October 21, Michael Heim from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on EuroDry (EDRY - Research Report), with a price target of $45.00. The company's shares opened today at $14.53.According to TipRanks, Heim is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 53.9% and a 45.69% success rate.EuroDry has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $41.50.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $44.99 and a one-year low of $12.71. Currently, EuroDry has an average volume of 41.09K.
EDRY Price Returns