New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Inc. Sponsored ADR representing 1 Ordinary Share (Cayman Islands) (EDU): Price and Financial Metrics
EDU Stock Summary
- EDU has a market capitalization of $21,859,028,395 -- more than approximately 90.8% of US stocks.
- EDU's current price/earnings ratio is 91.82, which is higher than 92.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc comes in at 148.36%, a number that bests 95.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APTV, GIB, FMX, K, and CCEP.
- EDU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc's official web site, go to www.neworiental.org.
EDU Stock Price Chart More Charts
EDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.75||52-week high||$141.60|
|Prev. close||$140.75||52-week low||$63.51|
|Day high||$141.25||Avg. volume||1,177,608|
|50-day MA||$124.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.59||Market Cap||19.35B|
New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Inc. Sponsored ADR representing 1 Ordinary Share (Cayman Islands) (EDU) Company Bio
New Oriental Education & Technology Group is the largest provider of private educational services in China based on the number of program offerings, total student enrollments and geographic presence. New Oriental offers a wide range of educational programs, services and products consisting primarily of English and other foreign language training, test preparation courses for major admissions and assessment tests in the United States, the PRC and Commonwealth countries, primary and secondary school education, development and distribution of educational content, software and other technology, and online education. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Beijing, China.