Educational Development Corporation (EDUC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDUC Stock Summary
- EDUC's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 156.39%, Educational Development Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.94% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Educational Development Corp comes in at -13.66%, a number that bests only 9.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDUC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCX, BGFV, BBW, HSII, and GCO.
- Visit EDUC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edcpub.com.
EDUC Valuation Summary
- EDUC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 68.26% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- EDUC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EDUC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EDUC.
EDUC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 84.19%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.14%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 14.55%.
The table below shows EDUC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EDUC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDUC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$4.20||52-week low||$3.93|
|Day high||$4.37||Avg. volume||14,119|
|50-day MA||$5.04||Dividend yield||9.52%|
|200-day MA||$7.70||Market Cap||36.54M|
Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) Company Bio
Educational Development Corporation, a publishing company, operates as a trade co-publisher of the line of educational children's books in the United States. The company offers various books, including Touchy-Feely board books, activity and flashcards, adventure and search books, art books, sticker books, and foreign language books, as well as science and math titles, and chapter books and novels. It operates through two divisions, Home Business and Publishing. The Home Business division distributes books through a network of independent consultants using a combination of direct sales, home parties, book fairs, and Internet based social media platforms. The Publishing division markets books to bookstores, toy stores, specialty stores, museums, and other retail outlets throughout the country. The company distributes children's books published by Usborne Publishing Limited in the United Kingdom. Educational Development Corporation was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDUC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDUC Latest Social Stream
View Full EDUC Social Stream
Latest EDUC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Educational Development Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDUC as an investment opportunity.
In early December, Seeking Alpha published our article on children’s book publisher Educational Development Corp. (EDUC). In that article, we explained how our detailed analysis of publicly-available information on the makeup of EDUC’s multi-level marketing (“MLM”) Usborne Books & More (“UBAM”) sales force led us to conclude that the size...
Educational Development Corporation ( NASDAQ:EDUC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per share on...
Educational Development's (NASDAQ:EDUC) investors will be pleased with their solid 116% return over the last five years
While Educational Development Corporation ( NASDAQ:EDUC ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't...
Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) CEO Craig White on Q3 2022 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Educational Development Corporation Announces Fiscal Year 2022 Third Quarter and Year-To-Date Results
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - January 6, 2022) - Educational Development Corporation (NASDAQ: EDUC) ("EDC", or the "Company") (http://www.edcpub.com) today reports financial results for the third quarter and year-to-date ended November 30, 2021.Pre-COVID, COVID Impacted and Current Year Comparison"We are encouraged to report that we continue to exceed pre-pandemic levels in our fiscal third quarter with increases in net revenues and average number of consultants and improved after tax profi
EDUC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EDUCWant to do more research on Educational Development Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch