Educational Development Corporation (EDUC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDUC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EDUC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EDUC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EDUC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
EDUC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EDUC is 4.8 -- better than 92.08% of US stocks.
- EDUC's current price/earnings ratio is 6.16, which is higher than just 8.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- EDUC's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Educational Development Corp are ARCB, BBW, SCX, JYNT, and BGFV.
- Visit EDUC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.edcpub.com.
EDUC Valuation Summary
- EDUC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 68.26% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- EDUC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EDUC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EDUC.
EDUC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.93%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 166.37%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 77.64%.
The table below shows EDUC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EDUC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDUC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.91||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$10.07||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$10.12||Avg. volume||29,866|
|50-day MA||$10.42||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$14.27||Market Cap||85.72M|
Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) Company Bio
Educational Development Corporation, a publishing company, operates as a trade co-publisher of the line of educational children's books in the United States. The company offers various books, including Touchy-Feely board books, activity and flashcards, adventure and search books, art books, sticker books, and foreign language books, as well as science and math titles, and chapter books and novels. It operates through two divisions, Home Business and Publishing. The Home Business division distributes books through a network of independent consultants using a combination of direct sales, home parties, book fairs, and Internet based social media platforms. The Publishing division markets books to bookstores, toy stores, specialty stores, museums, and other retail outlets throughout the country. The company distributes children's books published by Usborne Publishing Limited in the United Kingdom. Educational Development Corporation was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDUC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDUC Latest Social Stream
View Full EDUC Social Stream
Latest EDUC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Educational Development Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDUC as an investment opportunity.
The Investor Summit: Educational Development Corporation to Present at the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - August 12, 2021) - Educational Development Corporation (NASDAQ: EDUC) today announced that Randall White, Active Chairman of the Board will be attending the Q3 V
Tulsa, Oklahoma--(Newsfile Corp. - August 12, 2021) - Educational Development Corporation (NASDAQ: EDUC) today announced that Randall White, Active Chairman of the Board will be attending the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit. Event Q3 Investor Summit Date August 17-18th, 2021 Presentation August 18th at 12:30 PM ET Location https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c8E1cCfcRSuZ8-0dlDj_Mg About Educational Development CorporationEDC is a publishing company specializing in books for children. EDC is the exclu
Vinco Ventures’ merger partner was co-founded by MoviePass Chairman Ted Farnsworth.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Craig White Promoted to President, Chief Executive Officer and Appointed to the Board of DirectorsTULSA, Okla., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Educational Development Corporation (“EDC”, or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EDUC) today announced that Randall White is transitioning from his role as President and Chief Executive Officer to active Executive Chairman. Craig White, Chief Operating Officer, has been promoted to Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company. All changes became effectiv
EDUC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EDUCWant to do more research on Educational Development Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch