Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EDUC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 2.84% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EDUC's comes in at 5.71 -- better than 94.98% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EDUC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AXS, ESLT, WILC, BJRI and ELP.
EDUC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EDUC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 66.66% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Educational Development Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, EDUC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 73.51% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Educational Development Corp, its beta is lower than 86.36% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- EDUC's market cap of approximately $133 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 17.7% of them.
EDUC Dividend Chart
EDUC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EDUC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||8.47%|
|3||EDUC||Educational Development Corporation||3.77%|
|4||VALU||Value Line, Inc.||2.70%|
|5||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.45%|
|6||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.40%|
|7||PBSFY||ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||2.05%|
|9||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||0.64%|
|10||UONEK||Urban One, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LEAF||Leaf Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|12||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|13||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|14||GCI||Gannett Co. Inc.||0.00%|
|15||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|16||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|
|17||NTN||NTN Buzztime, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||SGPRY||Singapore Press Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|22||THDDY||TV Asahi Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on EDUC dividends?Want to do more research on Educational Development Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Educational Development Corp Common Stock (EDUC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Educational Development Corp (EDUC) - Dividend Investor
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha