Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EDUC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 2.84% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EDUC's comes in at 5.71 -- better than 94.98% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EDUC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AXS, ESLT, WILC, BJRI and ELP.
EDUC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Educational Development Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 121.87% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Educational Development Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, EDUC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.49% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Educational Development Corp's expected return of 121.87% is higher than 94.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Educational Development Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.74% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for EDUC, approximately 88.55% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EDUC Dividend Chart
EDUC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EDUC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||8.47%|
|3||PBSFY||ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||7.87%|
|4||EDUC||Educational Development Corporation||7.63%|
|5||WLYB||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||3.26%|
|6||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.60%|
|7||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.59%|
|8||RELX||RELX PLC ADR||1.48%|
|9||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||1.25%|
|11||UONEK||Urban One, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||LEAF||Leaf Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|13||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|14||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|15||GCI||Gannett Co. Inc.||0.00%|
|16||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|18||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|
|19||NTN||NTN Buzztime, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||SGPRY||Singapore Press Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|24||THDDY||TV Asahi Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on EDUC dividends?Want to do more research on Educational Development Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Educational Development Corp Common Stock (EDUC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Educational Development Corp (EDUC) - Dividend Investor
Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha