Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
EEFT Stock Summary
- EEFT has a market capitalization of $8,099,474,266 -- more than approximately 82.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.88%, Euronet Worldwide Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 78.65% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EEFT is more volatile than only 15.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EEFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POST, LPLA, POOL, RL, and RDN.
- EEFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Euronet Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.51||52-week high||$171.25|
|Prev. close||$153.99||52-week low||$91.78|
|Day high||$155.36||Avg. volume||443,771|
|50-day MA||$149.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$151.19||Market Cap||8.35B|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.