Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EEFT POWR Grades
- EEFT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.35% of US stocks.
- EEFT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EEFT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
EEFT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.39, Euronet Worldwide Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euronet Worldwide Inc is higher than 77.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Euronet Worldwide Inc's share price is greater than that of only 20.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Euronet Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RBA, AMN, SHOO, CPRI, and CRAI.
- EEFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Euronet Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EEFT's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.61% higher, now standing at 41.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EEFT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- EEFT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 77 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EEFT.
EEFT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 160.2%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 37.32%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -104.45%.
The table below shows EEFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EEFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EEFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.83% of graded US stocks.
- EEFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.615 -- ranking 8th of 431 Banking stocks.
- LSBK, NICK, and BHLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EEFT.
The table below shows EEFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EEFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.06||52-week high||$167.71|
|Prev. close||$117.90||52-week low||$86.42|
|Day high||$118.36||Avg. volume||336,810|
|50-day MA||$129.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.58||Market Cap||6.03B|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EEFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEFT Latest Social Stream
View Full EEFT Social Stream
Latest EEFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euronet Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEFT as an investment opportunity.
EEFT earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
Full story available on Benzinga.com
For the Indian diaspora, it has become simpler to send money back to their homeland. Ria Money Transfer, a cross-border company for money transfers and a business unit from Euronet Worldwide, has formed an association in partnership with Paytm Payments Bank so that the banks 333 million customers can receive funds from relatives who live  The post Paytm The First Platform In India To Receive Foreign Remittances Straight Into Digital Wallets appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:EEFT) dropped 3.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $125.35 and last traded at $126.98. Approximately 6,488 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 326,214 shares. The stock had previously closed at $132.01. EEFT has been the topic 
Euronet's (EEFT) third-quarter results reflect higher revenues and transaction growth across EFT Processing, epay and Money Transfer segments, partly offset by escalating costs.
EEFT Price Returns