Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
EEFT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,813,013,268, Euronet Worldwide Inc has a greater market value than 82.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 61.93%, Euronet Worldwide Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.75% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Euronet Worldwide Inc's share price is greater than that of only 13.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euronet Worldwide Inc are LPLA, POOL, RDN, G, and BFAM.
- Visit EEFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.36||52-week high||$171.25|
|Prev. close||$141.99||52-week low||$131.32|
|Day high||$141.94||Avg. volume||479,783|
|50-day MA||$157.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$154.51||Market Cap||7.58B|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
EEFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EEFT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Euronet Worldwide Inc ranked in the 60st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 12.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Euronet Worldwide Inc ended up being:
- EEFT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of 75.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 14.88% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|