Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EEFT POWR Grades
- EEFT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EEFT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EEFT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.29% of US stocks).
EEFT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 565.9, Euronet Worldwide Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.73% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euronet Worldwide Inc is higher than 90.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Euronet Worldwide Inc is reporting a growth rate of -91.14%; that's higher than only 21.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EEFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRCL, TTM, ELSE, DRRX, and BKR.
- Visit EEFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Valuation Summary
- EEFT's price/earnings ratio is -477.9; this is 1312.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EEFT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 472.7.
- Over the past 243 months, EEFT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 183.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EEFT.
EEFT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 51.87%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 102.49%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 125.3%.
The table below shows EEFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EEFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.82||52-week high||$167.71|
|Prev. close||$142.55||52-week low||$86.06|
|Day high||$145.66||Avg. volume||346,254|
|50-day MA||$142.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$137.35||Market Cap||7.54B|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
EEFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EEFT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Euronet Worldwide Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Euronet Worldwide Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.2% -- higher than just 8.27% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 29 -- greater than 89.64% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 73.92% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EEFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEFT Latest Social Stream
View Full EEFT Social Stream
Latest EEFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euronet Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEFT as an investment opportunity.
EEFT earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Euronet's (EEFT) second-quarter earnings gain from better revenues and a higher transaction volume.
LEAWOOD, Kan., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (“Euronet” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EEFT), a leading electronic payments provider, reports second quarter 2021 financial results. Euronet reports the following consolidated results for the second quarter 2021 compared with the same period of 2020: Revenues of $714.7 million, a 35% increase from $527.8 million (28% increase on a constant currency1 basis).Operating income of $30.1 million, compared with an operating loss o
Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Latest News::Self Service Technology Market Segmentation and Development Forecast till 2026 | Azkoyen Group, Crane Corp, Euronet Worldwide, Fujitsu, Glory Ltd.
Global Self Service Technology Market Research and Analysis Report The Self Service Technology Market Research Reportconveys a comprehensive analysis of this market space while offering analytical data relating to segments that influence income age as well as business development. The report further includes a point-by-point assessment of the peasant area of the market near 
EEFT Price Returns