Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EEFT POWR Grades
- EEFT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EEFT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- EEFT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
EEFT Stock Summary
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.21% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.42 for EURONET WORLDWIDE INC; that's greater than it is for 77.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 36.89%, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 76.6% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EURONET WORLDWIDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNKO, AEO, FC, DFIN, and CRAI.
- Visit EEFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Valuation Summary
- EEFT's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 41.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EEFT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EEFT.
EEFT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.77%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.41%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 33.09%.
The table below shows EEFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EEFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EEFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.67% of graded US stocks.
- EEFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.634 -- ranking 8th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SNV, BKU, and BHLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EEFT.
The table below shows EEFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EEFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.68||52-week high||$149.92|
|Prev. close||$94.32||52-week low||$71.60|
|Day high||$94.32||Avg. volume||472,718|
|50-day MA||$83.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.73||Market Cap||4.65B|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EEFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEFT Latest Social Stream
View Full EEFT Social Stream
Latest EEFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EURONET WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEFT as an investment opportunity.
Synchrony (SYF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Euronet Worldwide's (EEFT) geographic and product-diverse business is expected to play a crucial role in generating growth going ahead.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Euronet Worldwide reported impressive earnings growth across the EFT Processing segment. Check here to see why I think investors should be cautious despite its good performance.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Small Cap Value Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Small Cap Value Strategy underperformed its Russell 2000 Value Index benchmark during the third quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had losses in eight out of 11 […]
EEFT Price Returns