Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.87||52-week high||$123.40|
|Prev. close||$112.45||52-week low||$71.60|
|Day high||$113.53||Avg. volume||293,817|
|50-day MA||$110.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.60||Market Cap||5.60B|
EEFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEFT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EEFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EEFT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EEFT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
EEFT Stock Summary
- EEFT has a market capitalization of $5,587,973,176 -- more than approximately 77.97% of US stocks.
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.68% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EEFT has reported earnings growth of 89.06%, putting it ahead of 86.18% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EURONET WORLDWIDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SF, DFIN, FC, PATK, and LMB.
- Visit EEFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EEFT's price/sales ratio is 26.53% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EEFT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EEFT.
EEFT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.99%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.51%.
The table below shows EEFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EEFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EEFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.67% of graded US stocks.
- EEFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.634 -- ranking 8th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SNV, BKU, and BHLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EEFT.
The table below shows EEFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EEFT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EEFT, see our EEFT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$181.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EEFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEFT Latest Social Stream
View Full EEFT Social Stream
Latest EEFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EURONET WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEFT as an investment opportunity.
Why This 1 Growth Stock Could Be a Great Addition to Your Portfolio
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Euronet (EEFT) Stock Down 2.2% Despite Q1 Earnings Beat
Euronet (EEFT) expects adjusted earnings to be around $2 per share in the second quarter of 2023, which indicates an improvement of 29% year over year.
Q1 2023 Euronet Worldwide Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Euronet Worldwide Inc Earnings Call
Euronet Worldwide Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LEAWOOD, Kan., May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (“Euronet” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EEFT), a leading electronic payments provider, reports first quarter 2023 financial results. Euronet reports the following consolidated results for the first quarter 2023 compared with the same period of 2022: Revenues of $787.2 million, a 10% increase from $718.5 million (14% increase on a constant currency¹ basis). Operating income of $45.6 million, a 24% increase from $36.7 million (3
Euronet (EEFT) Unit Unveils Tool to Aid Regulation Compliance
Euronet (EEFT) unit epay launches Skylight in a bid to streamline the identification of compliance issues in regulated financial transactions as well as aid hassle-free set up of compliance rules.
EEFT Price Returns
Continue Researching EEFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Euronet Worldwide Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Euronet Worldwide Inc (EEFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Euronet Worldwide Inc (EEFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Euronet Worldwide Inc (EEFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...