Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT): Price and Financial Metrics
EEFT Stock Summary
- EEFT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,414.05 -- higher than 98.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euronet Worldwide Inc is higher than 82.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Euronet Worldwide Inc is reporting a growth rate of -90.5%; that's higher than just 20.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euronet Worldwide Inc are NLSN, BANC, ANGI, THR, and IR.
- EEFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Euronet Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.euronetworldwide.com.
EEFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.76||52-week high||$167.71|
|Prev. close||$145.97||52-week low||$75.64|
|Day high||$144.36||Avg. volume||349,265|
|50-day MA||$148.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$121.04||Market Cap||7.43B|
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (EEFT) Company Bio
Euronet Worldwide offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
EEFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Euronet Worldwide Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Euronet Worldwide Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Euronet Worldwide Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.57 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 17.12% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 80.78% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 74.6% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EEFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEFT Latest Social Stream
View Full EEFT Social Stream
Latest EEFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euronet Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEFT as an investment opportunity.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 887 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:EEFT) based on that […]
LEAWOOD, Kan., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euronet Worldwide, Inc. ("Euronet" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EEFT) announced today it will release first quarter 2021 earnings results prior to the market opening on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Euronet will hold a conference call the same day at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. The conference call will be accessible via webcast by following the link posted on http://ir.euronetworldwide.com. Participants should go to the website at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the event to register. A slideshow will be included in the webcast. The conference call will also be available by telephone by dialing 877-303-6313 (USA) or +1-631-813-4734 (non-USA). A webcast replay will be available beginning approximately ...
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Euronet Worldwide has agreed to buy the Piraeus Bank Merchant Acquiring (PBMA) business of the largest bank in Greece, Piraeus Bank, for $360 million. This transaction also includes an agreement for a long-term strategic partnership between the two companies for collaborative product distribution, processing and customer referrals. Upon closing of this transaction, Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) will be Piraeus Bank’s exclusive long-term partner for provisioning of merchant acquiring services to Piraeus Bank customers. The acquired assets and services include about 205,000 POS terminals at 170,000 merchants across Greece. Euronet Chairman and CEO Michael J.
Euronet's (EEFT) agreement to acquire the Piraeus Bank Merchant Acquiring (PBMA) business of Piraeus Bank will help it explore the vast market in Greece and reap benefits from the same.
EEFT Price Returns
Continue Researching EEFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Euronet Worldwide Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!