Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFOI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EFOI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EFOI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 74 days.
- EFOI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EFOI Stock Summary
- EFOI has a higher market value than merely 0.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,778,960.
- As for revenue growth, note that EFOI's revenue has grown -39.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.58% of US companies in our set.
- ENERGY FOCUS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -208.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENERGY FOCUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BELFA, KARO, CETX, HUN, and BIOL.
- Visit EFOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energyfocus.com.
EFOI Valuation Summary
- EFOI's price/earnings ratio is -0.5; this is 104.9% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EFOI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFOI.
EFOI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -67.58%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.8%.
The table below shows EFOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFOI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.84% of graded US stocks.
- EFOI's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, NOVT, and AME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFOI.
The table below shows EFOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.54||52-week high||$6.12|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.55||Avg. volume||1,467,494|
|50-day MA||$0.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||4.94M|
Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI) Company Bio
Energy Focus, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and installs energy-efficient lighting systems and solutions in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Fiberstars, Inc. and changed its name to Energy Focus, Inc. in May 2007. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Solon, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFOI Latest Social Stream
View Full EFOI Social Stream
Latest EFOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY FOCUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFOI as an investment opportunity.
SOLON, Ohio, September 12, 2022--Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFOI), a leader in sustainable, energy-efficient LED lighting control systems and products for the commercial, military, maritime and consumer markets, today announced that Ms. Lesley Matt will join the company as its new Chief Executive Officer, effective September 12, 2022.
SOLON, Ohio, September 07, 2022--Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFOI), a leader in sustainable, energy-efficient LED lighting control systems and products for the commercial, military, maritime and consumer markets, today announced that Mr. Kaj den Daas has been elected to its Board of Directors.
Energy Focus Introduces Updated EnFocus™ Power Line Controlled (PLC) Dimmable and Color Tunable Commercial LED Lighting Solutions
SOLON, Ohio, August 18, 2022--Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFOI), a leader in sustainable, energy efficient LED lighting control systems and products for the commercial, military maritime and consumer markets introduces the updated EnFocus™ Power Line Controlled commercial LED lighting system that is simpler to install, commission and operate and less costly than other dimming and color tuning systems. EnFocus™ offers dimming, and color tuning control over retrofit lamps, including tubular LEDs,
Energy Focus (EFOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -34.62% and 38.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOLON, Ohio, August 11, 2022--Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFOI), a leader in sustainable, energy-efficient lighting and controls systems and ultraviolet-c light disinfection ("UVCD") products for the commercial, military maritime and consumer markets, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
EFOI Price Returns