Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFOI POWR Grades
- EFOI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 59.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EFOI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EFOI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EFOI Stock Summary
- EFOI has a higher market value than only 0.64% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,035,288.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Energy Focus Inc comes in at -41.38%, a number that bests only 4.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EFOI comes in at -120.9% -- higher than that of only 3.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Focus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSSC, BIOL, FCEL, RWLK, and LMAT.
- EFOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Focus Inc's official web site, go to www.energyfocus.com.
EFOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EFOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.15% lower, now standing at -4.2.
- EFOI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- EFOI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFOI.
EFOI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -189.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -34.75%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -78.05%.
The table below shows EFOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFOI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.84% of graded US stocks.
- EFOI's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, NOVT, and AME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFOI.
The table below shows EFOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$8.17|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$0.98||Avg. volume||299,495|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||5.81M|
Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI) Company Bio
Energy Focus, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and installs energy-efficient lighting systems and solutions in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Fiberstars, Inc. and changed its name to Energy Focus, Inc. in May 2007. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Solon, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFOI Latest Social Stream
View Full EFOI Social Stream
Latest EFOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Focus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFOI as an investment opportunity.
ENERGY FOCUS Announces Marketing Partnership with GRIDWISE™ to Promote the nUVo™ TRAVELER UVC Air Disinfector to its 300,000 Strong Rideshare and Delivery Driver Members Nationwide
SOLON, Ohio, January 12, 2022--Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFOI), a leader in sustainable and human-centric lighting ("HCL") technologies, has launched a promotional campaign with GRIDWISE, the leading gig-driver assistant mobile app that helps rideshare and delivery drivers maximize and track earnings, expenses, mileage and profitability, to market nUVo™ TRAVELER portable UVC air disinfectors to Gridwise members nationwide.
As the new year kicks off, investors are looking forward to another positive year in the markets.
Good morning, trader!
Energy Focus Inc (NASDAQ: EFOI) has entered into definitive securities purchase agreements with institutional investors to sell 1.28 million shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 1.28 million shares, in combinations of one share (or one pre-funded warrant) and one warrant for a combined purchase price of $3.52. Each warrant is exercisable into one share of common stock at a price per share of $3.52 and will expire five years from the initial exercise date. The company anticipates
SOLON, Ohio, December 14, 2021--Energy Focus, Inc. Announces $4.5 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
EFOI Price Returns