Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFOI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EFOI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- EFOI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- EFOI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EFOI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,628,846, Energy Focus Inc has a greater market value than merely 1.56% of US stocks.
- Energy Focus Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.82% of US listed stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EFOI comes in at -42.82% -- higher than that of only 6.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Focus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLPC, LMAT, CRY, FORTY, and BC.
- EFOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Focus Inc's official web site, go to www.energyfocus.com.
EFOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EFOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.15% lower, now standing at -4.2.
- EFOI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- EFOI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFOI.
EFOI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -72.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -76.87%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -97.3%.
The table below shows EFOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFOI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.21% of graded US stocks.
- EFOI's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, NOVT, and AME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFOI.
The table below shows EFOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$3.27||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$3.27||Avg. volume||677,422|
|50-day MA||$3.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.20||Market Cap||15.92M|
Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI) Company Bio
Energy Focus, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and installs energy-efficient lighting systems and solutions in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Fiberstars, Inc. and changed its name to Energy Focus, Inc. in May 2007. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Solon, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFOI Latest Social Stream
View Full EFOI Social Stream
Latest EFOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Focus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFOI as an investment opportunity.
InvestorPlace is kicking off Friday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for the day as we prepare for that weekend break.
Many penny stocks are destined for bankruptcy, but there are some that will survive.
EFOI Price Returns