Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI): Price and Financial Metrics
EFOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$3.12|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||93,259|
|50-day MA||$0.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||7.97M|
EFOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFOI Stock Summary
- EFOI has a higher market value than only 3.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,659,624.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.98%, ENERGY FOCUS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.91% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENERGY FOCUS INC comes in at -47.93%, a number that bests only 5.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENERGY FOCUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CETX, BELFA, JFIN, HUN, and BRC.
- Visit EFOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energyfocus.com.
EFOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EFOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.83% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EFOI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFOI.
EFOI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -277.73%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -61.9%.
The table below shows EFOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFOI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.84% of graded US stocks.
- EFOI's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, NOVT, and AME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFOI.
The table below shows EFOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFOI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EFOI, see our EFOI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI) Company Bio
Energy Focus, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and installs energy-efficient lighting systems and solutions in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Fiberstars, Inc. and changed its name to Energy Focus, Inc. in May 2007. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Solon, Ohio.
EFOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFOI Latest Social Stream
View Full EFOI Social Stream
Latest EFOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY FOCUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFOI as an investment opportunity.
Dump These 7 Stocks Fast Before They Tank Your Portfolio
While perseverance can be a positive attribute, there’s little point holding onto these stocks to dump fast before they tank your portfolio.
Energy Focus, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Conference Call to be Held Today at 11 a.m. ET
Energy Focus to Report First Quarter 2023 Earnings Results on May 11, 2023
Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFOI), a leader in sustainable, energy-efficient lighting and control systems products for the commercial, military maritime and consumer markets, will announce its finan...
Energy Focus Receives Conditional Approval for Continued Nasdaq Listing
Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFOI), a leader in sustainable, energy-efficient lighting and controls systems for the commercial, military, maritime and consumer markets, announced that a Hearings Pane...
Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFOI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFOI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 24, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Energy Focus, Inc. Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year End 2022 Conference Call. Please note this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to your host, Jim Warren, Senior Vice President and General Counsel. […]
EFOI Price Returns
Continue Researching EFOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Energy Focus Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Energy Focus Inc (EFOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Energy Focus Inc (EFOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Energy Focus Inc (EFOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...