Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFSC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EFSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- EFSC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EFSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.93% of US stocks).
EFSC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.04 for ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP; that's greater than it is for 89.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's share price is greater than that of just 7.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EFSC comes in at 19.53% -- higher than that of 89.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFNC, BSRR, TCBK, EMCF, and STBA.
- EFSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's official web site, go to www.enterprisebank.com.
EFSC Valuation Summary
- EFSC's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 227.27% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EFSC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 234 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFSC.
EFSC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 3.81%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.96%.
The table below shows EFSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.09% of graded US stocks.
- EFSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- PKBK, CFBK, and FBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFSC.
The table below shows EFSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.49||52-week high||$51.50|
|Prev. close||$45.52||52-week low||$39.63|
|Day high||$46.08||Avg. volume||111,941|
|50-day MA||$46.34||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$46.44||Market Cap||1.69B|
Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC) Company Bio
Enterprise Financial Services Corp offers banking and wealth management services to individuals and corporate customers in the St. Louis metropolitan area, Kansas City metropolitan area; and Phoenix metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFSC Latest Social Stream
View Full EFSC Social Stream
Latest EFSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFSC as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) and Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The banks' new director of community reinvestment enters the job at an especially interesting time. Federal banking regulators are revising Community Reinvestment Act rules for the first time in more than two decades.
It seems to be a wise idea to add Enterprise Financial (EFSC) stock to your portfolio now, given its strong fundamentals and good growth prospects.
Enterprise Financial Services Corp ( NASDAQ:EFSC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last...
The big shareholder groups in Enterprise Financial Services Corp ( NASDAQ:EFSC ) have power over the company...
EFSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EFSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Financial Services Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch