Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFSC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EFSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- EFSC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EFSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.92% of US stocks).
EFSC Stock Summary
- EFSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.15%, ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.67% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EFSC is more volatile than just 11.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUB, CATY, HTBI, CFFI, and FHB.
- EFSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's official web site, go to www.enterprisebank.com.
EFSC Valuation Summary
- EFSC's price/earnings ratio is 10.3; this is 11.21% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 236 months, EFSC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFSC.
EFSC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.96%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.59%.
The table below shows EFSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.09% of graded US stocks.
- EFSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- PKBK, CFBK, and FBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFSC.
The table below shows EFSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.78||52-week high||$54.31|
|Prev. close||$52.05||52-week low||$39.63|
|Day high||$52.08||Avg. volume||117,179|
|50-day MA||$49.56||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$46.71||Market Cap||1.93B|
Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC) Company Bio
Enterprise Financial Services Corp offers banking and wealth management services to individuals and corporate customers in the St. Louis metropolitan area, Kansas City metropolitan area; and Phoenix metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFSC Latest Social Stream
View Full EFSC Social Stream
Latest EFSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFSC as an investment opportunity.
Investors can utilize the Filtered Zacks Rank 5 Stock Screen to help find potentially winning stocks that have provided upbeat EPS guidance as the larger earnings outlook fades heading into Thanksgiving and the final month of 2022.
Here is how Commerzbank AG (CRZBY) and Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Enterprise Financial Services Corp ( NASDAQ:EFSC ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on...
Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
In the first three days of the week of Oct. 24, there were approximately 53 upgrades from analyst stock calls.
EFSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EFSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Financial Services Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch