Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EFSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EFSC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- EFSC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
EFSC Stock Summary
- EFSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.31%, Enterprise Financial Services Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.66% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EFSC comes in at 16.9% -- higher than that of 87.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISTR, CATY, EMCF, FMNB, and BFST.
- EFSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enterprise Financial Services Corp's official web site, go to www.enterprisebank.com.
EFSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EFSC's price/earnings ratio is 39.09% higher, now standing at 15.3.
- EFSC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 220 months.
- Over the past 220 months, EFSC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFSC.
EFSC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 96.22%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 3.25%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 73.85%.
The table below shows EFSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.08% of graded US stocks.
- EFSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 285th of 433 Banking stocks.
- Service Unavailable
The table below shows EFSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.94||52-week high||$52.00|
|Prev. close||$47.77||52-week low||$27.48|
|Day high||$48.43||Avg. volume||142,505|
|50-day MA||$45.51||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$45.38||Market Cap||1.85B|
Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC) Company Bio
Enterprise Financial Services Corp offers banking and wealth management services to individuals and corporate customers in the St. Louis metropolitan area, Kansas City metropolitan area; and Phoenix metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFSC Latest Social Stream
View Full EFSC Social Stream
Latest EFSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Financial Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFSC as an investment opportunity.
Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
ST. LOUIS, October 08, 2021--Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Enterprise Financial Services Corp ( NASDAQ:EFSC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 30th of...
Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) Beats Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates Yahoo Finance
If you want to know who really controls Enterprise Financial Services Corp ( NASDAQ:EFSC ), then you'll have to look at...
EFSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EFSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Financial Services Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch