Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFSC POWR Grades
- EFSC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.54% of US stocks.
- EFSC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EFSC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.97% of US stocks).
EFSC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 824.36, Enterprise Financial Services Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.13% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.35 for Enterprise Financial Services Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.45% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EFSC comes in at 14.44% -- higher than that of 84.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCFC, FRAF, BWB, RGA, and FRME.
- Visit EFSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterprisebank.com.
EFSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EFSC's price/earnings ratio is 23.97% higher, now standing at 15.
- Over the past 219 months, EFSC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 219 months, EFSC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFSC.
EFSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.45||52-week high||$52.00|
|Prev. close||$42.67||52-week low||$25.21|
|Day high||$43.45||Avg. volume||151,992|
|50-day MA||$47.20||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$41.73||Market Cap||1.33B|
Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC) Company Bio
Enterprise Financial Services Corp offers banking and wealth management services to individuals and corporate customers in the St. Louis metropolitan area, Kansas City metropolitan area; and Phoenix metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
EFSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFSC Latest Social Stream
View Full EFSC Social Stream
Latest EFSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Financial Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFSC as an investment opportunity.
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Completion of Merger with First Choice Bancorp
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Receipt of Stockholder Approval for Acquisition of First Choice Bancorp
ST. LOUIS, July 20, 2021--Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Receipt of Stockholder Approval for Acquisition of First Choice Bancorp
Today In Digital-First Banking: Banks Spend More To Compete With FinTechs; US Regulators, Advisory Group Examines Stablecoins
In todays top news in digital-first banking, banks expect having higher expenses and lower revenue, while U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet L. Yellen is convening financial markets advisers and watchdogs to talk about stablecoins. Plus, Enterprise Financial Services Corp. announced that its acquisition of First Choice Bank has received all necessary regulatory approvals. Banks Spend More To 
Enterprise Financial Services Corp., the parent of Enterprise Bank & Trust, announced its acquisition of First Choice Bank has received all of its necessary regulatory approvals and now is in the hands of shareholders of both banks. Those approvals included a waiver from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. and Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approvals for Acquisition of First Choice Bancorp
Enterprise Financial Services Corp announces receipt of regulatory approvals for acquisition of First Choice Bancorp.
EFSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EFSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Financial Services Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch