Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EFSC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.11%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, EFSC's growth rate has been 0.31% over the past 5.76 years.
- EFSC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 125,397,000; for context, that's better than 89.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EFSC's price: HIHO, DPZ, GSK, GSHD and ETRN.
EFSC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EFSC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 55.45% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EFSC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, EFSC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 28.88% such stocks.
- EFSC's market cap of approximately $917 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 26.98% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Enterprise Financial Services Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.2% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
EFSC Dividend Chart
EFSC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EFSC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on EFSC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Enterprise Financial Services Corp and its dividends:
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Common Stock (EFSC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha