Enterprise Financial Services Corporation (EFSC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EFSC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.06%.
- EFSC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.31% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EFSC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 125,397,000, ranking above 88.97% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EFSC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GLT, SNX, TAK, FTI and CLWT.
EFSC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EFSC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 63.98% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Enterprise Financial Services Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Enterprise Financial Services Corp's expected return of -63.98% is higher than merely 20.3% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Enterprise Financial Services Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 20.3% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, EFSC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 17.09% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, EFSC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 92.81% of the dividend issuers in our set.
EFSC Dividend Chart
EFSC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EFSC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on EFSC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Enterprise Financial Services Corp and its dividends:
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Common Stock (EFSC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Financial Services Corp (EFSC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha