Equifax, Inc. (EFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EFX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EFX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
EFX Stock Summary
- EFX has a higher market value than 91.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,425,204,812.
- Equifax Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, EFX has reported earnings growth of 113.89%, putting it ahead of 85.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equifax Inc are ZBH, DHI, ROK, DOV, and FTV.
- EFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equifax Inc's official web site, go to www.equifax.com.
EFX Valuation Summary
- EFX's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.8; this is 28.87% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EFX's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EFX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFX.
EFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$253.07||52-week high||$257.89|
|Prev. close||$249.72||52-week low||$135.98|
|Day high||$253.77||Avg. volume||733,705|
|50-day MA||$238.91||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$194.80||Market Cap||30.80B|
Equifax, Inc. (EFX) Company Bio
Equifax provides information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services for businesses, governments, and consumers. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
EFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Equifax Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Equifax Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Equifax Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 87% of its capital from equity, and 13% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 60.98% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than just 23.34% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFX Latest Social Stream
View Full EFX Social Stream
Latest EFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equifax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFX as an investment opportunity.
Equifax Inc. (EFX) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Dorian Hare - Senior Vice President & Head, Investor Relations Mark Begor - Chief Executive Officer John Gamble - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Togut - Evercore ISI Kevin McVeigh - Credit...
Equifax (EFX), the consumer credit reporting agency, has seen its shares deliver around 33% in gains year-to-date. Since the outbreak of the pandemic, an increase in demand for cloud-based applications and tools has been evident. Equifax collects and compiles information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses globally. Notably, several financial institutions, corporations, government agencies, and individuals rely on the comprehensive insights offered by the company’s products and services, to make important financial decisions with confidence. Recently, the company reported its second-quarter earnings results, which topped analysts’ expectations. The company reported earnings of $1.
EFX earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Equifax's (EFX) second-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
Equifax UK, the business and consumer insights expert and the UKs leading challenger bank, Revolut, have announced a new strategic partnership which provides differentiated data assets and real-time predictive analytics for a faster, more informed view of customers and prospects. With over 100 million monthly transactions and 15 million global users, the Revolut app enables 
EFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|