Equifax, Inc. (EFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFX POWR Grades
- EFX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EFX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- EFX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.12% of US stocks).
EFX Stock Summary
- EFX has a higher market value than 91.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,845,932,713.
- EFX's went public 35.16 years ago, making it older than 92.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, EFX has reported earnings growth of 101.53%, putting it ahead of 85.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBRE, ZBH, FTV, MGA, and AJG.
- Visit EFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equifax.com.
EFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$239.41||52-week high||$242.13|
|Prev. close||$237.02||52-week low||$135.98|
|Day high||$239.94||Avg. volume||771,501|
|50-day MA||$198.39||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$176.33||Market Cap||29.14B|
Equifax, Inc. (EFX) Company Bio
Equifax provides information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services for businesses, governments, and consumers. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
EFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Equifax Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Equifax Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Equifax Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.14% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.6% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFX Latest Social Stream
View Full EFX Social Stream
Latest EFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equifax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFX as an investment opportunity.
Alliance Data (ADS) agrees to spin off LoyaltyOne to strengthen its balance sheet and enhance business capabilities.
Equifax (EFX) is benefiting from a solid product portfolio and clear understanding of the diverse sectors it serves.
Kount, An Equifax Company, Announces New Dispute and Chargeback Management Solution, Integrating Major Card Brand Offerings in One Dashboard
Kount, an Equifax company, and a leader in digital identity trust and fraud prevention, today announced the Kount Dispute and Chargeback Management Solution, a comprehensive, post-authorization solution that integrates major card brand dispute and alert systems with industry-leading AI-driven fraud prevention. The Kount Dispute and Chargeback Management solution prevents chargebacks and revenue losses in a single, easy-to-use solution and dashboard. This enables businesses to save time and money on lengthy and expensive chargeback processes, easily refund purchases, and help to prevent inventory loss.
Kount, an Equifax® (NYSE: EFX) company, and a leader in digital identity trust and fraud prevention, today announced a new joint offering of two award-winning products from Ethoca, a Mastercard Company. Ethoca Alerts and Consumer Clarity™ are being delivered as part of the Kount Dispute and Chargeback Management Solution, a comprehensive, post-authorization solution that integrates best-in-class fraud and customer dispute alert systems with in-depth transaction details and industry-leading AI-driven fraud prevention. By enabling integration with Ethoca Alerts and Consumer Clarity™, as well as providing access to existing partnerships, Kount's Dispute and Chargeback Management Solution can further deliver true end-to-end chargeback protection.
Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) today announced that the Equifax Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, payable on June 15, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 25, 2021. Equifax has paid cash dividends for more than 100 consecutive years.
EFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|