Equifax Inc. (EFX): Price and Financial Metrics
EFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.08||52-week high||$240.35|
|Prev. close||$194.35||52-week low||$145.98|
|Day high||$193.57||Avg. volume||812,081|
|50-day MA||$203.26||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$207.20||Market Cap||22.84B|
EFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFX POWR Grades
- EFX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 65.75% of US stocks.
- EFX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EFX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
EFX Stock Summary
- EFX has a market capitalization of $23,924,282,325 -- more than approximately 91.34% of US stocks.
- EFX's went public 37.51 years ago, making it older than 93.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EFX is more volatile than only 12.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUIFAX INC are TRU, IR, XPO, LH, and CBOE.
- Visit EFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equifax.com.
EFX Valuation Summary
- EFX's price/earnings ratio is 46.1; this is 147.85% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EFX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFX.
EFX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -4.52%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.69%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.41%.
The table below shows EFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.63% of graded US stocks.
- EFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.482 -- ranking 330th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ADP, PCTY, and PAYC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFX.
The table below shows EFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Equifax Inc. (EFX) Company Bio
Equifax Inc. is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies, along with Experian and TransUnion (together known as the "Big Three"). Equifax collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. In addition to credit and demographic data and services to business, Equifax sells credit monitoring and fraud prevention services directly to consumers. (Source:Wikipedia)
EFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFX Latest Social Stream
View Full EFX Social Stream
Latest EFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUIFAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFX as an investment opportunity.
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion Support U.S. Consumers With Ongoing Availability of Free Weekly Credit Reports
ATLANTA & COSTA MESA, Calif. & CHICAGO, September 18, 2023--The three Nationwide Credit Reporting Agencies (NCRAs) – Equifax® (NYSE:EFX), Experian (LON:EXPN) and TransUnion (NYSE:TRU) – are reinforcing their commitment to the financial health of U.S. consumers with the ongoing availability of free weekly credit reports through AnnualCreditReport.com. This free service was first introduced at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic to help consumers protect their financial health during the sudden and
Clorox (NYSE:CLX), a leading cleaning products manufacturer, has been grappling with significant operational disruptions in the wake of a major cyberattack that occurred in mid-August 2023. The company confirmed on Monday that the attack had caused considerable damage to its IT infrastructure, which led to the shares trading down by over 1%.
Factset Research (FDS) is likely to witness earnings and revenue increase in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2023 on the back of probable ASV growth.
As the Impact of High Interest Rates Takes Hold, Growth in Consumer Spending Slows and Financial Stress Rises
Equifax® Canada Market Pulse — Consumer Quarterly Credit Trends ReportTORONTO, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian consumer debt reached $2.4 trillion, according to Equifax® Canada’s most recent Market Pulse consumer credit trends and insights report. Despite a sluggish mortgage market, non-mortgage debt showed a seasonal rise in the second quarter of 2023, with credit card balances reaching an all-time high of $107.4 billion. Against the backdrop of rising interest rates, credit card sp
PAGS vs. EFX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
EFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|