Equifax Inc. (EFX): Price and Financial Metrics
EFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.62||52-week high||$234.14|
|Prev. close||$210.76||52-week low||$145.98|
|Day high||$210.76||Avg. volume||762,081|
|50-day MA||$201.93||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$196.16||Market Cap||25.59B|
EFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.99% of US stocks.
- EFX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EFX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.68% of US stocks).
EFX Stock Summary
- EQUIFAX INC's market capitalization of $25,478,013,456 is ahead of 91.64% of US-listed equities.
- EQUIFAX INC's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.52% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 43.42, EQUIFAX INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LH, IR, YUMC, TRU, and WTW.
- EFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUIFAX INC's official web site, go to www.equifax.com.
EFX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EFX's EV/EBIT ratio is 104.46% higher, now standing at 32.1.
- EFX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFX.
EFX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -4.52%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.69%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.41%.
The table below shows EFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.63% of graded US stocks.
- EFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.482 -- ranking 330th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ADP, PCTY, and PAYC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFX.
The table below shows EFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EFX, see our EFX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$279.82||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Equifax Inc. (EFX) Company Bio
Equifax Inc. is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies, along with Experian and TransUnion (together known as the "Big Three"). Equifax collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. In addition to credit and demographic data and services to business, Equifax sells credit monitoring and fraud prevention services directly to consumers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFX Latest Social Stream
View Full EFX Social Stream
Latest EFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUIFAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFX as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Equifax (EFX) Up 4% Since Last Earnings Report?
Equifax (EFX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Equifax Enhances Mortgage Verification Portfolio with Launch of Employment Select+™
Equifax® (NYSE: EFX) is continuing its commitment to delivering the industry's most comprehensive suite of mortgage verification solutions with the launch of Employment Select+™, a new offering that supports lenders and consumers during the critical stages of the loan closing process. Leveraging the power of The Work Number® database, Employment Select+ is designed to aid originators at closing by providing an instant view into a borrower's most recent 35 days of current and prior employment. Th
Equifax Helps Employers Combat Unemployment Fraud With New Unemployment Claims Fraud Watch Solution
Equifax® (NYSE: EFX) has launched Unemployment Claims Fraud Watch, a new solution that leverages the market-leading Unemployment Cost Management services of Equifax Workforce Solutions along with the alerting capabilities of the company's award-winning identity theft protection services. Employers can add Unemployment Claims Fraud Watch as a benefit to help employees combat identity theft and have greater peace of mind, while helping reduce the administrative burden on their HR departments.
Capital Allocation Trends At Equifax (NYSE:EFX) Aren't Ideal
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
7 Dividend Stocks That Will Pay You Through Any Market Turmoil
With market conditions looking rather worrying, anxious investors turn to the best dividend stocks for market crash list.
EFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EFXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Equifax Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Equifax Inc (EFX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equifax Inc (EFX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equifax Inc (EFX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...