Equifax Inc. (EFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.84% of US stocks.
- EFX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EFX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
EFX Stock Summary
- EQUIFAX INC's market capitalization of $23,360,981,819 is ahead of 90.9% of US-listed equities.
- EFX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,190.12 -- higher than 97.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EQUIFAX INC's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.38% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUIFAX INC are WTFC, LPLA, WTW, OGS, and BUSE.
- EFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUIFAX INC's official web site, go to www.equifax.com.
EFX Valuation Summary
- EFX's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 291.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EFX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFX.
EFX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.09%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -44.82%.
The table below shows EFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EFX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.63% of graded US stocks.
- EFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.482 -- ranking 330th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ADP, PCTY, and PAYC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EFX.
The table below shows EFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$197.37||52-week high||$300.11|
|Prev. close||$188.92||52-week low||$145.98|
|Day high||$197.67||Avg. volume||985,142|
|50-day MA||$175.37||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$198.01||Market Cap||24.17B|
Equifax Inc. (EFX) Company Bio
Equifax Inc. is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies, along with Experian and TransUnion (together known as the "Big Three"). Equifax collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. In addition to credit and demographic data and services to business, Equifax sells credit monitoring and fraud prevention services directly to consumers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFX Latest Social Stream
View Full EFX Social Stream
Latest EFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUIFAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFX as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA), Block''s (SQ) Square unit, and Equifax (EFX) are among a group of ~40 companies that have teamed up to form lobbying group Fintechs Canada, the organization…
Morgan Stanley raised the price target on Warner Music Group Corp. (NASDAQ: WMG ) from $31 to $38. Morgan Stanley analyst Benjamin Swinburne maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Warner Music Group shares rose 1% to trade at $32.51 on Friday. RBC Capital raised the price target for MFA Financial, Inc. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Visa (V) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Technology transition and a solid clientele boost Equifax (EFX).
The UK financial watchdog on Tuesday called on credit reference agencies to improve the quality of their data, following concerns that millions of people could be excluded from financing due to inaccurate information. The Financial Conduct Authority’s interim report into the credit information market urged companies to make it easier for users to access their data, which would make factual errors more apparent. “It is vital that the credit information market works effectively for firms and consumers,” said Sheldon Mills, executive director for consumers and competition at the FCA.
EFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|