Equifax, Inc. (EFX): Price and Financial Metrics
EFX Stock Summary
- EFX's went public 34.03 years ago, making it older than 92.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Equifax Inc is higher than 94.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Equifax Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMTD, CBRE, AJG, SWK, and DOV.
- Visit EFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equifax.com.
EFX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.53||52-week high||$164.77|
|Prev. close||$119.55||52-week low||$103.01|
|Day high||$124.61||Avg. volume||995,173|
|50-day MA||$145.78||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$141.23||Market Cap||14.86B|
Equifax, Inc. (EFX) Company Bio
Equifax provides information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services for businesses, governments, and consumers. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.