eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
EGAN Stock Summary
- For EGAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, EGAIN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EGAIN Corp is reporting a growth rate of -545.56%; that's higher than only 2.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGAIN Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRG, QLYS, ALRM, AUDC, and FLGT.
- Visit EGAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.