eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGAN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EGAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- EGAN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- EGAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.22% of US stocks).
EGAN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.98, EGAIN Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For EGAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.86% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.88%, EGAIN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.83% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGAIN Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SPNS, CYBE, BMRA, THTX, and DGII.
- Visit EGAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EGAN's price/sales ratio is 3.77% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, EGAN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.
- EGAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGAN.
EGAN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 271.7%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 149.14%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.88%.
The table below shows EGAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGAN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.24% of graded US stocks.
- EGAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.795 -- ranking 177th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, FPAY, and QNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGAN.
The table below shows EGAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.22||52-week high||$20.88|
|Prev. close||$11.09||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$11.28||Avg. volume||232,944|
|50-day MA||$11.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.97||Market Cap||351.86M|
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EGAN Social Stream
Latest EGAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EGAIN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGAN as an investment opportunity.
Christine Russell, Director at Egain (NASDAQ:EGAN), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 8, Christine Russell bought 20,000 Egain shares at a price of $1.80 per share, for a total of $36,000. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $11.54 to raise a total of $230,800 from the sale. Following the transa
eGain Corporation: eGain Launches the Knowledge Hub, Turbocharging Digital Transformation of Customer Engagement
eGain Knowledge Hub fills a huge gap in digital customer engagement, while eliminating chaos from islands of knowledge and customer contextSUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGai
eGain Knowledge Hub™ fills a huge gap in digital customer engagement, while eliminating chaos from islands of knowledge and customer contextSUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading cloud platform for customer engagement automation, today announced the availability of eGain Knowledge Hub™, the company’s next-gen knowledge management solution. According to Gartner, organizations at advanced stages of digital transformation will find that poor customer
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN ), the leading cloud platform for customer engagement automation, today announced that a leading cryptocurrency exchange has selected the eGain Knowledge Hub to provide customer service.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN (http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/egan)), the leading cloud platform for customer engagement automation, today announced that a
EGAN Price Returns