eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGAN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EGAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGAN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EGAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.55% of US stocks).
EGAN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EGAIN Corp is higher than 84.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For EGAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.2% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.19%, EGAIN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EGAIN Corp are JYNT, CRMT, NVEE, FNKO, and GO.
- Visit EGAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.91||52-week high||$20.88|
|Prev. close||$10.81||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||287,769|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.08||Market Cap||339.29M|
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
EGAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EGAIN Corp. To summarize, we found that EGAIN Corp ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of EGAIN Corp, consider:
- EGAIN Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -711.64. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), EGAIN Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 10.45% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EGAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EGAN Social Stream
Latest EGAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EGAIN Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGAN as an investment opportunity.
eGain Achieves HITRUST CSF® Certification to Manage Risk, Improve Security Posture, and Meet Compliance Requirements
SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading cloud platform for customer engagement automation, today announced that eGain Cloud has earned Certified status for information security by HITRUST. HITRUST CSF Certified status demonstrates that eGain Cloud has met key regulations and industry-defined requirements and is appropriately managing risk. This achievement places eGain in an elite group of organizations worldwide that have earned this certification.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading cloud platform for customer engagement automation, today announced that the Family Court of the State of Delaware has selected eGain for virtual assistance and live chat digital channels. With the mission of providing access to justice for the families and children of Delaware, the Family Court holds jurisdiction over domestic matters with multiple locations across the state. The Family Court’s resource center
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of eGain Corporation...
eGain (EGAN) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of omnichannel customer engagement solutions, today announced that management is scheduled to present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 3:45 pm ET, with virtual one-on-one meetings with investors held throughout the day. To access a live audio webcast or replay of eGain’s presentation, please click on the following link https://wsw.com/webcast/needham108/egan/2217225 or visit the investor relations section of eGain’s website at http://www.egain.com/company/investors. For additional information or to schedule a meeting with eGain management, please contact either your Needham representative, or MKR Investor Relations, eGain’s investor re...
EGAN Price Returns