eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
EGAN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EGAIN Corp is higher than 90.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.03%, EGAIN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.38% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGAN has reported earnings growth of -14,994.87%, putting it ahead of only 0.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLLS, COG, COTY, LX, and BTE.
- EGAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EGAIN Corp's official web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.46||52-week high||$12.74|
|Prev. close||$7.61||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$7.62||Avg. volume||73,127|
|50-day MA||$7.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||227.82M|
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.