eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGAN POWR Grades
- EGAN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGAN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EGAN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
EGAN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGAN is currently 180.29, higher than 97.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For EGAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.57% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.62%, EGAIN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EGAIN CORP are APPF, NCNO, OOMA, PWSC, and KRNT.
- Visit EGAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EGAN's price/sales ratio is 26.92% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- EGAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGAN.
EGAN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.53%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 73.38%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.2%.
The table below shows EGAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGAN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.48% of graded US stocks.
- EGAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.795 -- ranking 182nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, TGH, and FPAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGAN.
The table below shows EGAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.98||52-week high||$13.70|
|Prev. close||$9.65||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$10.14||Avg. volume||38,167|
|50-day MA||$9.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.02||Market Cap||318.73M|
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EGAN Social Stream
Latest EGAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EGAIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGAN as an investment opportunity.
EGain (EGAN) closed at $9.18 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.97% move from the prior day.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
EGain (EGAN) closed the most recent trading day at $9.03, moving +1.69% from the previous trading session.
Scorpio Tankers, eGain, Ardmore Shipping and KnowBe4 are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
EGain (EGAN) closed at $8.85 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.34% move from the prior day.
EGAN Price Returns