eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.52||52-week high||$10.35|
|Prev. close||$7.62||52-week low||$5.61|
|Day high||$7.65||Avg. volume||63,813|
|50-day MA||$6.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.01||Market Cap||236.77M|
EGAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGAN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EGAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.95% of US stocks.
- EGAN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EGAN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 44.72% of US stocks).
EGAN Stock Summary
- For EGAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.38% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.93%, EGAIN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.08% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EGAIN CORP is reporting a growth rate of -498.18%; that's higher than merely 2.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EGAIN CORP are DAIO, ACLS, LQDT, VICR, and SCKT.
- EGAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EGAIN CORP's official web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EGAN's price/sales ratio is 4.55% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- EGAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGAN.
EGAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 13.07%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -66.59%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -2.57%.
The table below shows EGAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGAN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.48% of graded US stocks.
- EGAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.795 -- ranking 182nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, TGH, and FPAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGAN.
The table below shows EGAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
EGAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EGAN Social Stream
Latest EGAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EGAIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGAN as an investment opportunity.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through a volatile market. Huron (HURN), Stride (LRN), eGain (EGAN) and Southwest Gas Holdings (SWX) are well-poised to gain.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), the knowledge automation platform for customer engagement, announced that it was selected by KMWorld magazine for the 2023 KMPromise Award. Presented to eGain at the KMWorld 2023 Conference in Washington, D.C., the award is given to the organization that is delivering on its promise to customers by providing innovative technology solutions for implementing and integrating KM practices into their business proce
Key Insights eGain's estimated fair value is US$4.98 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price of...
eGain to Participate in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences to Discuss AssistGPT, its First-of-its-Kind Solution for Automating Knowledge for Customer Engagement
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), a knowledge automation platform for customer engagement, today announced it will be participating in the following investor conferences: Roth 12th Annual New York Technology Conference Wednesday, November 15th (one-on-one meetings only) Yale Club in New York City Craig-Hallum 14th Annual Alpha Select Investor Conference Thursday, November 16th (one-on-one meetings only) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel eGain managemen
EGAN Price Returns