eGain Corporation (EGAN): Price and Financial Metrics
EGAN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGAN is currently 37.99, higher than 90.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.03%, EGAIN Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.38% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGAN has reported earnings growth of -14,994.87%, putting it ahead of just 0.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGAIN Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CLLS, COG, COTY, LX, and BTE.
- EGAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EGAIN Corp's official web site, go to www.egain.com.
EGAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.88||52-week high||$12.74|
|Prev. close||$7.97||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$8.05||Avg. volume||72,233|
|50-day MA||$7.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||240.65M|
eGain Corporation (EGAN) Company Bio
eGain Corporation provides cloud-based customer engagement software solutions worldwide. The company offers eGain software suite, including eGain Mobile for businesses to offer engagement options in the eGain suite to mobile users. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.