Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE): Price and Financial Metrics
EGLE Stock Summary
- EGLE's current price/earnings ratio is 106.61, which is higher than 94.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For EGLE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.3% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, EGLE has reported earnings growth of 451.51%, putting it ahead of 97.17% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STKS, CDR, USCR, QES, and METC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to EGLE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001322439.
EGLE Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$4.17||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$4.25||Avg. volume||400,383|
|50-day MA||$4.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.73||Market Cap||323.36M|
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE) Company Bio
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. is a US-based owner and operator of dry bulk vessels, providing its customers with global transportation services for the carriage of bulk commodities including: coal, grain, iron ore, steel, cement, and forest products, among others.