Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE): Price and Financial Metrics
EGLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.13||52-week high||$67.09|
|Prev. close||$41.50||52-week low||$39.15|
|Day high||$42.43||Avg. volume||260,830|
|50-day MA||$43.50||Dividend yield||5.81%|
|200-day MA||$47.41||Market Cap||418.73M|
EGLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGLE POWR Grades
- EGLE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.68% of US stocks.
- EGLE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EGLE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
EGLE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.26, EAGLE BULK SHIPPING INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGLE is currently 2.09, higher than only 7.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- EAGLE BULK SHIPPING INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EAGLE BULK SHIPPING INC are ASRT, CNK, LTHM, TAST, and AAT.
- Visit EGLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eagleships.com.
EGLE Valuation Summary
- EGLE's price/earnings ratio is 3.3; this is 82.26% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EGLE's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGLE.
EGLE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.88%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 51.66%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 439.56%.
The table below shows EGLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGLE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.74% of graded US stocks.
- EGLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.363 -- ranking 50th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SNDR, LSTR, and INSW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGLE.
The table below shows EGLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE) Company Bio
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. is a US-based owner and operator of dry bulk vessels, providing its customers with global transportation services for the carriage of bulk commodities including: coal, grain, iron ore, steel, cement, and forest products, among others.
EGLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGLE Latest Social Stream
View Full EGLE Social Stream
Latest EGLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAGLE BULK SHIPPING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGLE as an investment opportunity.
Average CEO compensation rose as ocean shipping company earnings increased, fueled in many cases by share-based compensation. The post How much money do shipping CEOs make? Here’s their 2022 pay info appeared first on FreightWaves.
Danaos Corporation (NYSE:DAC) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 7, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the Danaos Corporation Conference Call to discuss the Financial Results for the 3 months ended June 30, 2023. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded. Hosting the call today is Dr. John Coustas, Chief Executive Officer of […]
Investors in Danaos thought they were buying a container shipping stock. Now they’re invested in dry bulk, too. The post Container shipping’s Danaos buys into dry bulk amid rate slump appeared first on FreightWaves.
Q2 2023 Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc Earnings Call
Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 156.82% and 4.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EGLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EGLEWant to do more research on Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (EGLE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (EGLE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (EGLE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch