Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGLE POWR Grades
- EGLE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGLE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- EGLE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.45% of US stocks).
EGLE Stock Summary
- EGLE's current price/earnings ratio is 2.19, which is higher than only 2.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGLE is currently 2.07, higher than just 8.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EGLE comes in at 34.66% -- higher than that of 95.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGLE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASRT, TDW, AAT, PRPH, and STNG.
- Visit EGLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eagleships.com.
EGLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EGLE's price/sales ratio is 55% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 212 months, EGLE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGLE.
EGLE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 502.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 129.5%.
The table below shows EGLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGLE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.74% of graded US stocks.
- EGLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.363 -- ranking 50th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SNDR, LSTR, and INSW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGLE.
The table below shows EGLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.17||52-week high||$78.75|
|Prev. close||$48.46||52-week low||$37.05|
|Day high||$50.38||Avg. volume||369,791|
|50-day MA||$49.81||Dividend yield||14.86%|
|200-day MA||$54.97||Market Cap||686.38M|
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE) Company Bio
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. is a US-based owner and operator of dry bulk vessels, providing its customers with global transportation services for the carriage of bulk commodities including: coal, grain, iron ore, steel, cement, and forest products, among others.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGLE Latest Social Stream
View Full EGLE Social Stream
Latest EGLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAGLE BULK SHIPPING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGLE as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. ( NASDAQ:EGLE ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
In this article, we discuss 12 very high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of high-dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Very High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. The soaring inflation and consistent interest rates hike have analysts worried about a full-blown recession in the […]
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (NASDAQ:EGLE) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 85% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. ( NASDAQ:EGLE ), it is important to understand...
Eagle Bulk Shipping shareholders expect to earn another high dividend in Q4, but then payout is expected to drop. Read why I think EGLE stock will rise.
Investing in safe high-yield dividend stocks is a good way to protect yourself as the economy slips closer to a recession.
EGLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EGLEWant to do more research on Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (EGLE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (EGLE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (EGLE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch