Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGRX POWR Grades
- EGRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGRX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EGRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
EGRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.72%, Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.86% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGRX has reported earnings growth of -111.54%, putting it ahead of merely 16.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -8.66%, a number that bests only 11.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc are AMWL, NSTG, CERS, PDEX, and GBT.
- Visit EGRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eagleus.com.
EGRX Valuation Summary
- EGRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.4; this is 26.96% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, EGRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 46.7.
- Over the past 92 months, EGRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGRX.
EGRX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 222.85%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 484.81%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.98%.
The table below shows EGRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGRX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.42% of graded US stocks.
- EGRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.738 -- ranking 36th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACUR, XENE, and KMPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGRX.
The table below shows EGRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.69||52-week high||$58.25|
|Prev. close||$44.43||52-week low||$41.01|
|Day high||$46.75||Avg. volume||131,650|
|50-day MA||$44.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.83||Market Cap||594.78M|
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) Company Bio
Eagle Pharmaceuticals focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full EGRX Social Stream
Latest EGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGRX as an investment opportunity.
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Eagle” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: EGRX) today announced that the Company will release its 2021 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Monday, March 7, 2022, before the market opens. Scott Tarriff, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Cahill, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the results as follows: DateMonday, March 7, 2022Time8:30 a.m. ETToll free (U.S.)866-
Shares of TEVA rise 8.4% after the company beat earnings estimates despite missing on sales for fourth-quarter 2021. It issues its financial guidance for 2022.
Solid demand in the global dental market along with an increase in COVID-19 test demand are likely to have contributed to Henry Schein's (HSIC) Q4 performance.
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., February 01, 2022--Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced the commercial availability of its novel product PEMFEXY™ (pemetrexed for injection). A branded alternative to ALIMTA®, Eagle’s PEMFEXY is a ready-to-use liquid with a unique J-code approved to treat nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals on Track to Support Submission of New Drug Application in Second Quarter 2022 for Landiolol, a Beta-1 Adrenergic Blocker
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., January 31, 2022--Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Member of the AOP Health Group, ("AOP Health"), with whom it entered into a licensing agreement in August 2021, has engaged with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") to obtain alignment on the content and format of the pre-clinical and clinical data required to support a new drug application ("NDA") seeking approval of Landio
EGRX Price Returns
Continue Researching EGRXWant to do more research on Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch