Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
EGRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.58%, Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGRX has reported earnings growth of 49.53%, putting it ahead of 80.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EGRX comes in at 9.48% -- higher than that of 80.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc are DIOD, VCRA, VRNT, SBBP, and DLB.
- EGRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.eagleus.com.
EGRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGRX Price/Volume Stats
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) Company Bio
Eagle Pharmaceuticals focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.