Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGRX POWR Grades
- EGRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EGRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.07% of US stocks).
EGRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.71%, Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.45% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGRX has reported earnings growth of 194.23%, putting it ahead of 90.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc are WNS, MC, GORO, DHIL, and FGEN.
- EGRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.eagleus.com.
EGRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EGRX's price/earnings ratio is 16.23% higher, now standing at 40.1.
- Over the past 90 months, EGRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 56.4.
- Over the past 90 months, EGRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 42.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGRX.
EGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.10||52-week high||$53.43|
|Prev. close||$47.84||52-week low||$36.48|
|Day high||$48.12||Avg. volume||118,662|
|50-day MA||$42.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.03||Market Cap||617.43M|
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) Company Bio
Eagle Pharmaceuticals focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
EGRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EGRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc over the past 4.16 years is 0.02%; that's better than only 22.95% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.8% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- EGRX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full EGRX Social Stream
Latest EGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGRX as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGRX) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Most readers would already be aware that Eagle Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:EGRX) stock increased significantly by 17% over...
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., June 24, 2021--Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug and Administration ("FDA") has maintained Priority Review for the Company’s Abbreviated New Drug Application ("ANDA") for vasopressin. The Company’s response to the CRL was submitted on June 15, 2021. The FDA has assigned a GDUFA date of December 15, 2021, and the Company expects a commercial launch prior to year-end.
OEG, EAF, RARE, EGRX, and TELA have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 18, 2021
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Jun 17, 2021--Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that it has responded to the Complete Response Letter ("CRL") for its Abbreviated New Drug Application ("ANDA") for vasopressin received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") in February 2021.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc.- EGRX
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGRX) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/eagle-pharmaceuticals-inc-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.To view an enhanc
EGRX Price Returns
Continue Researching EGRXWant to do more research on Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch