Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EGRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- EGRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.97% of US stocks).
EGRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.71%, Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.44% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGRX has reported earnings growth of 194.23%, putting it ahead of 90.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.63% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SVMK, CLDR, HCAT, FGEN, and ARLO.
- Visit EGRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eagleus.com.
EGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.30||52-week high||$55.43|
|Prev. close||$39.70||52-week low||$36.48|
|Day high||$40.63||Avg. volume||115,622|
|50-day MA||$42.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.77||Market Cap||528.70M|
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) Company Bio
Eagle Pharmaceuticals focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
EGRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EGRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 46.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EGRX, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.98 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than merely 21.05% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 20.12% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc experienced a tax rate of about 30% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 90.21% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full EGRX Social Stream
Latest EGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGRX as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that Scott Tarriff, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Cahill, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference as follows:
At this time, I'd like to welcome everyone to Eagle Pharmaceuticals' First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Call. It is now my pleasure to turn the floor over to Ms. Lisa Wilson, Investor Relations for Eagle Pharmaceuticals. This is Lisa Wilson, Investor Relations for Eagle Pharmaceuticals.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -66.67% and -9.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Announces Filing of TREAKISYM (bendamustine) Rapid Infusion ("RI") Liquid Formulation in Japan
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Eagle" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: EGRX) today announced that TREAKISYM RI (50ml) liquid formulation has been filed with the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency ("PMDA") in Japan.
EGRX Price Returns
Continue Researching EGRXWant to do more research on Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch