Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EGRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- EGRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EGRX Stock Summary
- For EGRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 21.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 19.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 367.55%; that's higher than 93.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTNX, PSTG, STXS, BMRA, and MOTS.
- Visit EGRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eagleus.com.
EGRX Valuation Summary
- EGRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.4; this is 26.96% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, EGRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 46.7.
- Over the past 92 months, EGRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGRX.
EGRX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 263.76%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.98%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.73%.
The table below shows EGRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGRX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.99% of graded US stocks.
- EGRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.738 -- ranking 36th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACUR, XENE, and KMPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGRX.
The table below shows EGRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.29||52-week high||$58.25|
|Prev. close||$51.72||52-week low||$36.48|
|Day high||$53.20||Avg. volume||113,489|
|50-day MA||$52.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.30||Market Cap||684.84M|
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) Company Bio
Eagle Pharmaceuticals focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full EGRX Social Stream
Latest EGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGRX as an investment opportunity.
Bendamustin Market Size Report [2021-2028] | Share, Growth, Trends, Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Restrains, Forecast Research
Top Players Covered in the Bendamustin Market Research Report Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., Mundipharma International., Mylan N.V., NATCO Pharma Limited., Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and other key market players. Top Players Covered in the Bendamustin Market Research Report Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Eisai Co., Ltd., Mundipharma International., Mylan N.V., NATCO Pharma Limited., Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and other key market players.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., September 07, 2021--Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") will host an investor event, led by Scott Tarriff, Chief Executive Officer, and Judi Ng-Cashin, Chief Medical Officer, and will feature other guest speakers, to discuss the CAL02 opportunity, the current treatment landscape and the unmet medical need in treating patients with severe pneumonia as follows:
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) (Eagle or the Company) today announced that Scott Tarriff, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Cahill, Chief Financial Officer, will present at two upcoming investor conferences as follows: Conference: Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 Time: 2:00 p.m. ET Webcast: https://morganstanley.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1488970&tp_key=c1aabe315b Conference:
Companies in the news are: NTES, SONN, EGRX, ZEV
EGRX Price Returns
Continue Researching EGRXWant to do more research on Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (EGRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch