VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGY POWR Grades
- EGY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EGY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.66% of US stocks).
EGY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vaalco Energy Inc is higher than 95.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.08%, Vaalco Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.36% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGY has reported earnings growth of -535.44%, putting it ahead of only 3.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vaalco Energy Inc are NAII, AGX, ANIK, APM, and BTN.
- Visit EGY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vaalco.com.
EGY Valuation Summary
- EGY's price/earnings ratio is 10.8; this is 34.35% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- EGY's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EGY's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGY.
EGY Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 206.73%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.27%.
The table below shows EGY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$2.90||Avg. volume||330,076|
|50-day MA||$2.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||165.10M|
VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY) Company Bio
VAALCO Energy, Inc., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas. The company holds Etame production sharing contract related to the Etame Marin block located offshore in the Republic of Gabon, West Africa. It also owns interests in an undeveloped block offshore Equatorial Guinea, West Africa. VAALCO Energy, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
EGY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGY Latest Social Stream
View Full EGY Social Stream
Latest EGY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vaalco Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGY as an investment opportunity.
Vaalco Energy (EGY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HOUSTON, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY; LSE: EGY) (“VAALCO” or the “Company”) today announced the timing of its second quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call. The Company will issue its second quarter 2021 earnings release on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange and host a conference call to discuss its financial and operational results on Thursday morning, August 12, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:
Renewable energy is the future, but we still need fossil fuels to cover our current energy needs.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
EGY Price Returns