VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGY POWR Grades
- EGY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.61% of US stocks.
- EGY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- EGY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
EGY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.74%, Vaalco Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGY has reported earnings growth of -278.79%, putting it ahead of merely 7.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Vaalco Energy Inc comes in at 54.98%, a number that bests 87.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCMP, OSMT, CMTL, AGFS, and HAS.
- Visit EGY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vaalco.com.
EGY Valuation Summary
- EGY's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 13.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- EGY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.5 over the prior 243 months.
- EGY's price/sales ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGY.
EGY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 17.46%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.51%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 90.91%.
The table below shows EGY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.05% of graded US stocks.
- EGY's asset turnover comes in at 0.74 -- ranking 23rd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- KEGX, FI, and RRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGY.
The table below shows EGY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.24||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$3.25||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||298,558|
|50-day MA||$2.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||189.82M|
VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY) Company Bio
VAALCO Energy, Inc., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas. The company holds Etame production sharing contract related to the Etame Marin block located offshore in the Republic of Gabon, West Africa. It also owns interests in an undeveloped block offshore Equatorial Guinea, West Africa. VAALCO Energy, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGY Latest Social Stream
View Full EGY Social Stream
Latest EGY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vaalco Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGY as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY; LSE: EGY) (“VAALCO” or the “Company”) today announced that it has entered into a consortium with BW Energy and Panoro Energy and the consortium has been provisionally awarded two blocks in the 12th Offshore Licensing Round in Gabon. The award is subject to concluding the terms of the production sharing contracts (“PSC”) with the Gabonese government. BW Energy will be the operator with a 37.5% working interest, with VAALCO
A look at the shareholders of VAALCO Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:EGY ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
VAALCO Energy found using ticker (EGY) have now 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 4.47 and 4 calculating the mean target price we have 4.24. Given that the stocks previous close was at 2.58 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 64.3%. The 50 day MA is 2.47 while the 200 day moving average is 2.67. The market capitalisation for the company is $146m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EGY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] VAALCO Energy, an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas. The company holds Etame production sharing contract related to the Etame Marin block l...
VAALCO Energy with ticker code (EGY) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 4.47 and 4 and has a mean target at 4.24. Now with the previous closing price of 2.48 this would imply there is a potential upside of 71.0%. The day 50 moving average is 2.53 and the 200 day MA is 2.71. The company has a market capitalisation of $145m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EGY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] VAALCO Energy, an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas. The company holds Etame production sharing contr...
Publisher''s Note: View EnerCom''s The Oil & Gas Conference 2021 replays free for a limited time. VAALCO Energy, Inc. is a Houston, Texas-based independent energy company principally engaged in the acquisition, development, and production of crude oil. VAALCOs strategy The post Exclusive: VAALCO Energy at The Oil & Gas Conference appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
EGY Price Returns