EHANG HOLDINGS LTD (EH): Price and Financial Metrics
EH Stock Summary
- EHang Holdings Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.62% of US listed stocks.
- EHang Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on December 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 0.43% of US equities in our set.
- EH's price/sales ratio is 43.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EHang Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PACB, CERS, PSNL, JG, and DSPG.
- EH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EHang Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.ehang.com.
EH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.62||52-week high||$16.24|
|Prev. close||$14.62||52-week low||$7.59|
|Day high||$14.72||Avg. volume||113,738|
|50-day MA||$9.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||722.38M|
EHANG HOLDINGS LTD (EH) Company Bio
EHang Holdings Ltd. operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle technology platform company. It engages in designing, developing, manufacturing, selling and operating AAVs and their supporting systems and infrastructure for a broad range of industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management and aerial media solutions. The company was founded by Huazhi Hu and Yifang Derrick Xiong in December 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.