EHANG HOLDINGS LTD (EH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EH POWR Grades
- EH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 60.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.64% of US stocks).
EH Stock Summary
- EHang Holdings Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.42% of US listed stocks.
- EHang Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on December 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 1.9% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EH is more volatile than 98.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EHang Holdings Ltd are RDVT, RAMP, CDLX, HTBX, and RLAY.
- EH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EHang Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.ehang.com.
EH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.30||52-week high||$129.80|
|Prev. close||$25.41||52-week low||$7.70|
|Day high||$26.45||Avg. volume||3,589,896|
|50-day MA||$32.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.49||Market Cap||1.44B|
EHANG HOLDINGS LTD (EH) Company Bio
EHang Holdings Ltd. operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle technology platform company. It engages in designing, developing, manufacturing, selling and operating AAVs and their supporting systems and infrastructure for a broad range of industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management and aerial media solutions. The company was founded by Huazhi Hu and Yifang Derrick Xiong in December 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
EH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EH Latest Social Stream
View Full EH Social Stream
Latest EH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EHang Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EH as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in EHang Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:EH ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as...
EHang Announces Commencement of Operations in Yunfu Production Facility, and to Host Investor Day on August 18, 2021
EHang Announces Commencement of Operations in Yunfu Production Facility, and to Host Investor Day on August 18, 2021 EHang Yunfu facility GUANGZHOU, China, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EHang Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: EH) (“EHang” or the “Company”), the world's leading autonomous aerial vehicle (“AAV”) technology platform company, today announced that, as scheduled, it has commenced operations at its new AAV production facility in Yunfu city, China in late June 2021. The new facility represe
GUANGZHOU, China, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EHang Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: EH) (EHang or the Company), the world''s leading autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) technology platform company, today announced it has successfully completed the technical examination of its EH216F AAV, the firefighting model, by the China National Fire-Fighting Equipment Quality Supervision Testing Center (NFFE) as entrusted by the Company. The NFFE is a national firefighting equipment quality examination agency under the Ministry of Emergency Management (MEM) of the Peoples Republic of China. Its nationwide responsibilities include standards development, centralized management, and technical guidance for firefighting equipment products, including firefighting unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
EHang Announced Completion of EH216F’s Technical Examination by NFFE (Picture: EH216F AAV) EHang Announced Completion of EH216F’s Technical Examination by NFFE (Picture: EH216F undergoing the wind resistance test) EHang Announced Completion of EH216F’s Technical Examination by NFFE (Picture: EH216F undergoing the high-altitude flight test at 3,200 meters above sea level) EHang Announced Completion of EH216F’s Technical Examination by NFFE (Picture: EH216F undergoing the electromagnetic compatibi
Shares of EHang Holdings (NASDAQ: EH) climbed roughly 11.4% on Monday, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Monday's trading also generally saw very strong performance for growth-dependent technology stocks. The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite index closed the day up roughly 0.9%, and EHang benefited from the positive market momentum.
EH Price Returns