Encompass Health Corporation (EHC): Price and Financial Metrics
EHC Stock Summary
- Encompass Health Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 278.63, Encompass Health Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.45% of US stocks.
- Encompass Health Corp's stock had its IPO on September 13, 1989, making it an older stock than 87.91% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Encompass Health Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SNV, AFG, UGI, RL, and RBA.
- EHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Encompass Health Corp's official web site, go to www.encompasshealth.com.
EHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.48||52-week high||$83.30|
|Prev. close||$81.64||52-week low||$56.74|
|Day high||$80.41||Avg. volume||632,002|
|50-day MA||$75.45||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$66.91||Market Cap||7.84B|
Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Company Bio
Encompass Health Corporation, formerly Healthsouth, owns and operates inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the United States. The company provides specialized rehabilitative treatment on an inpatient and outpatient basis. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
EHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Encompass Health Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Encompass Health Corp ranked in the 25st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Encompass Health Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 69. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 18.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 31% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 61.67% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Encompass Health Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|