Encompass Health Corporation (EHC): Price and Financial Metrics
EHC Stock Summary
- Encompass Health Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.78% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 646.18, Encompass Health Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.62% of US stocks.
- EHC's went public 31.62 years ago, making it older than 88.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESGR, ACHC, BECN, TFII, and ALK.
- EHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Encompass Health Corp's official web site, go to www.encompasshealth.com.
EHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.14||52-week high||$88.42|
|Prev. close||$85.16||52-week low||$58.99|
|Day high||$86.12||Avg. volume||641,880|
|50-day MA||$81.21||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$74.03||Market Cap||8.45B|
Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Company Bio
Encompass Health Corporation, formerly Healthsouth, owns and operates inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the United States. The company provides specialized rehabilitative treatment on an inpatient and outpatient basis. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
EHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Encompass Health Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Encompass Health Corp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EHC, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 71% of its capital from equity, and 29% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 21.54% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 29% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 64.69% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Encompass Health Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EHC Latest Social Stream
View Full EHC Social Stream
Latest EHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Encompass Health Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EHC as an investment opportunity.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the December quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Encompass Health (EHC) opens an inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Florida, which highlights its efforts to offer enhanced rehabilitative care in the state.
Encompass Health Corp. (NYSE: EHC) today announced it will participate in the BofA Securities Virtual Health Care Conference being held May 11–13, 2021.
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for Encompass Health
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Encompass Health
EHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Encompass Health Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!