Encompass Health Corporation (EHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EHC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EHC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.78% of US stocks).
EHC Stock Summary
- ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP's stock had its IPO on September 13, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.66% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP is higher than it is for about 88.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EHC's revenue has grown -15.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP are NFE, MMP, ARMK, LPG, and INSW.
- Visit EHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.encompasshealth.com.
EHC Valuation Summary
- EHC's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EHC.
EHC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 25.86%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.94%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.45%.
The table below shows EHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.25% of graded US stocks.
- EHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 39th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- USPH, AMED, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EHC.
The table below shows EHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EHC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EHC, see our EHC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$101.09||Average Broker Recommendation||1.31 (Strong Buy)|
EHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.38||52-week high||$74.61|
|Prev. close||$53.24||52-week low||$44.33|
|Day high||$53.72||Avg. volume||894,184|
|50-day MA||$58.78||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$54.48||Market Cap||5.22B|
Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Company Bio
Encompass Health Corporation, formerly Healthsouth, owns and operates inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the United States. The company provides specialized rehabilitative treatment on an inpatient and outpatient basis. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
EHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EHC Latest Social Stream
View Full EHC Social Stream
Latest EHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EHC as an investment opportunity.
Encompass Health's (EHC) 155th Hospital Opens in Wisconsin
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Wisconsin is Encompass Health's (EHC) first location in the state.
Is Encompass Health Corporation (NYSE:EHC) Potentially Undervalued?
Encompass Health Corporation ( NYSE:EHC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Wisconsin, a 36-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital, now open in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital and Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) announce the opening of the Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Wisconsin, a 36-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located inside HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital at 900 West Clairemont Avenue in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The rehabilitation hospital serves patients recovering from debilitating illnesses and injuries including strokes and other neurological disorders, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and complex orthopedic cond
What Makes Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) an Attractive Investment Opportunity?
Heartland Advisors, an investment management company, released its “Heartland Mid Cap Value Strategy” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy returned a 12.38% (Net of Advisory Fees) compared to a 10.45% gain for the Russell Midcap Value Index. The stock selection in Real […]
Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Hospital West, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, now open in Knoxville, Tennessee
Covenant Health and Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) announce the opening of Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Hospital West, a 51-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located at 101 Fort Sanders West Boulevard in Knoxville, Tennessee. The hospital serves patients recovering from debilitating illnesses and injuries including strokes and other neurological disorders, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and complex orthopedic conditions.
EHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Encompass Health Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Encompass Health Corp (EHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Encompass Health Corp (EHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Encompass Health Corp (EHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...