Encompass Health Corporation (EHC): Price and Financial Metrics
EHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.22||52-week high||$72.06|
|Prev. close||$69.92||52-week low||$45.11|
|Day high||$70.36||Avg. volume||699,075|
|50-day MA||$69.15||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$62.60||Market Cap||7.04B|
EHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EHC POWR Grades
- EHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.66% of US stocks.
- EHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
EHC Stock Summary
- ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP's stock had its IPO on September 13, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.15% of US equities in our set.
- For EHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.45% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP comes in at -13.16%, a number that bests merely 16.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP are ARMK, LTH, RLJ, GTY, and SKT.
- Visit EHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.encompasshealth.com.
EHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EHC's price/sales ratio is 21.05% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- EHC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EHC.
EHC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 25.86%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.94%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.45%.
The table below shows EHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.25% of graded US stocks.
- EHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 39th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- USPH, AMED, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EHC.
The table below shows EHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Company Bio
Encompass Health Corporation, formerly Healthsouth, owns and operates inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the United States. The company provides specialized rehabilitative treatment on an inpatient and outpatient basis. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
EHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EHC Latest Social Stream
View Full EHC Social Stream
Latest EHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EHC as an investment opportunity.
Exclusive: Orlando Health's next freestanding facility in Central Florida is a big deal. See why. (PHOTOS)
Orlando Health has targeted October for the debut of its newest freestanding hospital — one that will be a first for the nonprofit health system. Orlando Health will open a 54-bed freestanding rehabilitation hospital, its first of this kind, in a former skilled nursing building on the Orlando Health Health Central Hospital campus in Ocoee. Orlando Health's existing rehab inpatient beds will be transferred from its current unit at Orlando Regional Medical Center in downtown Orlando, freeing up space on that building's 12th and 14th floors.
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Columbus is Encompass Health's (EHC) sixth location in the state of Georgia.
Waters (WAT) launches new bioprocess walk-up solutions, automating sample prep and analysis from any bioreactor.
Rehabilitation Hospital of Columbus, a 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital, now open in Georgia
Piedmont and Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) announce the opening of the Rehabilitation Hospital of Columbus, a 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located at 8321 Veterans Parkway in Columbus, Georgia. The hospital serves patients recovering from debilitating illnesses and injuries including strokes and other neurological disorders, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and complex orthopedic conditions.
DaVita, Encompass Health, Option Care Health and RadNet are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
EHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|