Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EHC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.76%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EHC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 83.27% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for EHC have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FLY, AME, ENR, CPG and HASI.
EHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Encompass Health Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 51.66% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EHC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Encompass Health Corp produces a dividend yield 1.35% -- which falls in the bottom 26.02%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for EHC than it is for 31.15% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
EHC Dividend Chart
EHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EHC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FSNUY||Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA||1.60%|
|2||EHC||Encompass Health Corporation||1.39%|
|3||QHC||Quorum Health Corporation||0.00%|
|4||HCA||HCA Healthcare, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||OSH||Oak Street Health Inc.||0.00%|
|6||THC||Tenet Healthcare Corporation||0.00%|
|7||LPNT||LifePoint Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||SEM||Select Medical Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|9||AVCO||Avalon GloboCare Corp.||0.00%|
|10||UHS||Universal Health Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||CYH||Community Health Systems, Inc.||0.00%|