eHealth, Inc. (EHTH): Price and Financial Metrics
EHTH Stock Summary
- EHTH's current price/earnings ratio is 265.36, which is higher than 97.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 685.64%, eHealth Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EHTH's revenue has grown 119.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EHTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUB, ARTX, CARS, LOGM, and ISDR.
- Visit EHTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ehealthinsurance.com.
EHTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
EHTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.85||52-week high||$112.22|
|Prev. close||$92.65||52-week low||$34.04|
|Day high||$94.60||Avg. volume||616,438|
|50-day MA||$73.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.17||Market Cap||2.14B|
eHealth, Inc. (EHTH) Company Bio
eHealth Inc. provides e-commerce platforms to organize and present health insurance information in various formats that enable individuals, families, and small businesses to research, analyze, compare, and purchase a range of health insurance plans. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mountain View, California.