eHealth, Inc. (EHTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EHTH POWR Grades
- EHTH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.18% of US stocks.
- EHTH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EHTH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
EHTH Stock Summary
- EHTH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.09 -- higher than only 0.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EHEALTH INC is reporting a growth rate of -670.09%; that's higher than just 2.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EHTH is more volatile than 93.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EHEALTH INC are ELAN, OBLG, XRX, CBT, and SRGA.
- EHTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EHEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.ehealthinsurance.com.
EHTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EHTH's price/sales ratio is 72.73% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 194 months, EHTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EHTH.
EHTH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.09%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -314.71%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -852.81%.
The table below shows EHTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EHTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EHTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.37% of graded US stocks.
- EHTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 22nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- TRUP, UFCS, and TIPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EHTH.
The table below shows EHTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EHTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EHTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.91||52-week high||$47.21|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||655,361|
|50-day MA||$6.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.27||Market Cap||106.57M|
eHealth, Inc. (EHTH) Company Bio
eHealth Inc. provides e-commerce platforms to organize and present health insurance information in various formats that enable individuals, families, and small businesses to research, analyze, compare, and purchase a range of health insurance plans. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EHTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EHTH Latest Social Stream
View Full EHTH Social Stream
Latest EHTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EHEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EHTH as an investment opportunity.
eHealth Survey Explores the State of Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance: Business Owners and Employees Respond
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a leading online private health insurance marketplace, today released results from an online survey of 1,300 people, including more than 250 owners and managers of small to medium sized businesses, exploring "pain points" in employer-sponsored health insurance for both employers and employees.
eHealth, Inc. (Nasdaq: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a leading online private health insurance marketplace, today announced the appointment of Michelle Barbeau as Chief Marketing Officer.
CoStar Group, Invitation Homes Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 100, S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 19 to coincide with the quarterly rebalance:
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a leading online private health insurance marketplace, is now offering ICHRA health insurance products and services in addition to offering traditional group health insurance plans.
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a leading online private health insurance marketplace, today released results from a survey of more than 2,500 Medicare beneficiaries showing that COVID-19 continues to have a large influence on their lives.
EHTH Price Returns