eHealth, Inc. (EHTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EHTH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EHTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EHTH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- EHTH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EHTH Stock Summary
- EHTH's current price/earnings ratio is 44.76, which is higher than 79.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For EHTH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.45% of US equities we're observing.
- EHTH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EHTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KERN, CBT, DHX, CARS, and CBAT.
- Visit EHTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ehealthinsurance.com.
EHTH Valuation Summary
- EHTH's price/earnings ratio is 48.2; this is 338.18% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 181 months, EHTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.8.
- EHTH's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EHTH.
EHTH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 202.37%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -48.74%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 181.19%.
The table below shows EHTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EHTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EHTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.2% of graded US stocks.
- EHTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 22nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AGO, ERIE, and MET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EHTH.
The table below shows EHTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EHTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EHTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.30||52-week high||$94.41|
|Prev. close||$37.06||52-week low||$35.69|
|Day high||$37.17||Avg. volume||721,710|
|50-day MA||$45.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.25||Market Cap||950.55M|
eHealth, Inc. (EHTH) Company Bio
eHealth Inc. provides e-commerce platforms to organize and present health insurance information in various formats that enable individuals, families, and small businesses to research, analyze, compare, and purchase a range of health insurance plans. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EHTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EHTH Latest Social Stream
View Full EHTH Social Stream
Latest EHTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about eHealth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EHTH as an investment opportunity.
Today eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com) announced that Christine Janofsky has joined its leadership team on September 20th as senior vice president, chief financial officer. In her new role, she will oversee all aspects of finance including financial strategy, planning and analysis, accounting, tax and treasury. With the addition of Ms. Janofsky, 23% eHealth's senior vice presidents and 31% of its vice presidents are women. John Pierantoni, who served as the company's interim principal
EHEALTH INVESTIGATION INITIATED by Former Louisiana Attorney General: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates the Officers and Directors of eHealth, Inc. - EHTH
NEW ORLEANS, September 18, 2021--Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF"), announces that KSF has commenced an investigation into eHealth, Inc. (NasdaqGS: EHTH).
This is the 2nd hour in a row ehth has seen its price head up. The post eHealth Inc (EHTH): Price Now Near $38.72; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Over the last year, a good number of insiders have significantly increased their holdings in eHealth, Inc...
It''s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as ehth has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours. The post eHealth Inc (EHTH): Price Now Near $42.05; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
EHTH Price Returns