Employers Holdings Inc (EIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.18% of US stocks.
- EIG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EIG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
EIG Stock Summary
- EIG's current price/earnings ratio is 6.37, which is higher than only 8.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Employers Holdings Inc is higher than 97.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 102.98%, Employers Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Employers Holdings Inc are CEI, DZSI, OEG, WRLD, and REED.
- Visit EIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.employers.com.
EIG Valuation Summary
- EIG's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 176 months, EIG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
- EIG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIG.
EIG Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.92%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -30.3%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.4%.
The table below shows EIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.46||52-week high||$43.82|
|Prev. close||$41.72||52-week low||$28.89|
|Day high||$41.79||Avg. volume||166,743|
|50-day MA||$41.96||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$37.12||Market Cap||1.18B|
Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Company Bio
Employers Holdings Inc. operates in the commercial property and casualty insurance industry in the United States. It provides workers compensation insurance coverage to small businesses in low to medium hazard industries. was founded in 2000 and is founded in Reno, Nevada.
EIG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Employers Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Employers Holdings Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Employers Holdings Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.75 years, Employers Holdings Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.54%; that's better than only 1.16% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- EIG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIG Latest Social Stream
View Full EIG Social Stream
Latest EIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Employers Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIG as an investment opportunity.
The board of Employers Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:EIG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 18th of August...
EIG earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Employers Holdings (EIG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.15% and 9.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Employers Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results; Declares Third Quarter 2021 Cash Dividend of $0.25 per Share
RENO, Nev., July 22, 2021--Employers Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:EIG), a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select, small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
RENO, Nev., July 20, 2021--Employers Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:EIG) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, July 22, 2021, after which these materials will be available on the Company’s website at www.employers.com through the "Investors" link.
EIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|