Employers Holdings Inc (EIG): Price and Financial Metrics
EIG Stock Summary
- EIG's current price/earnings ratio is 9.45, which is higher than only 11.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Employers Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 124.16%, Employers Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YCBD, FHI, WDFC, UVE, and PSMT.
- EIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Employers Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.employers.com.
EIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.29||52-week high||$43.66|
|Prev. close||$39.84||52-week low||$25.53|
|Day high||$40.21||Avg. volume||193,207|
|50-day MA||$37.04||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$33.28||Market Cap||1.12B|
Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Company Bio
Employers Holdings Inc. operates in the commercial property and casualty insurance industry in the United States. It provides workers compensation insurance coverage to small businesses in low to medium hazard industries. was founded in 2000 and is founded in Reno, Nevada.
EIG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EIG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Employers Holdings Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Employers Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.58 years, is -0.25% -- higher than merely 6.85% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIG Latest Social Stream
View Full EIG Social Stream
Latest EIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Employers Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIG as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Employers Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:EIG ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
EMPLOYERS®, America’s small business insurance specialist®, has been named workers’ compensation carrier of choice by the Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association (IHLA). The alliance provides IHLA members with savings, and a range of benefits, coverage, resources and tools that make insurance more affordable and easier to manage.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Employers Holdings (EIG).
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 12th
Employers Holdings (NYSE:EIG) declared a dividend payable on March 17, 2021 to its shareholders as of February 17, 2021. It was also announced that shareholders of Employers Holdings's stock as of March 3, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Employers Holdings will be on March 2, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.25. That equates to a dividend yield of 3.12% at current price levels. Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates' Ex-dividend dates are when company shares stop trading with their current dividend payouts in preparation for those companies to announce new ones. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should...
EIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EIGWant to see what other sources are saying about Employers Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!