Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EIG reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.91% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for EIG has decreased for the 6th straight quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EIG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ULH, AAON, SRLP, ATR and MMS.
EIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of EIG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 37.99%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Employers Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Employers Holdings Inc, its beta is lower than 85.68% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Employers Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 79% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, EIG's equity discount rate is less than 94.21% of those stocks.
EIG Dividend Chart
EIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EIG Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||3.25%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.88%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|