Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EIG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.54%, higher than about only 0.54% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EIG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 229,100,000, ranking above 91.63% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EIG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UVE, GLT, NKE, PAAS and SMP.
EIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EIG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 35.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EIG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for EIG than it is for 89.48% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, EIG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, EIG's equity discount rate is less than 92.35% of those stocks.
EIG Dividend Chart
EIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EIG Dividends vs. Peers
|3||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.34%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.21%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|