Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, EIG's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- EIG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.54%, higher than about only 0.53% stocks in our dividend set.
- EIG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 229,100,000; for context, that's better than 91.4% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EIG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FDBC, NXGN, PCTI, HOLI and NVS.
EIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of EIG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 169.36% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EIG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Employers Holdings Inc's expected return of 169.36% is higher than 81.75% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Employers Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 81.75% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, EIG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.84% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Employers Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.07% of them.
EIG Dividend Chart
EIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EIG Dividends vs. Peers
EIG's dividend yield currently ranks #7 of 10 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Accident & Supplemental category.
|1||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|5||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|7||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on EIG dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Employers Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Employers Holdings Inc Common Stock (EIG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) - Dividend Investor
Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha