Employers Holdings Inc (EIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EIG has less volatility in its price than 92.88% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- EIG's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EIG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FUNC, BPMP, SHEN, AMK and LMT.
EIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Employers Holdings Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 44.69%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Employers Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Employers Holdings Inc's expected return of 44.69% is higher than 83.86% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, EIG has a discount rate lower than 83.86% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for EIG, approximately 85.15% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, EIG's equity discount rate is less than 93.11% of those stocks.
EIG Dividend Chart
EIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EIG Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||3.08%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.06%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|9||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|