Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIGR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EIGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EIGR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EIGR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.92% of US stocks).
EIGR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.22, EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.42% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, EIGR has reported earnings growth of 307.94%, putting it ahead of 94.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 129.2%, a number that bests 93.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SQZ, IKNA, INO, IMGN, and SGTX.
- EIGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.eigerbio.com.
EIGR Valuation Summary
- EIGR's price/sales ratio is 24.2; this is 420.43% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 105 months, EIGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIGR.
EIGR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -74.84%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -43.47%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -74.84%.
The table below shows EIGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EIGR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.43% of graded US stocks.
- EIGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 341st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ATNM, MNOV, and ATRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EIGR.
The table below shows EIGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EIGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.50||52-week high||$10.02|
|Prev. close||$7.25||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$7.61||Avg. volume||568,322|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||329.75M|
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR) Company Bio
Eiger BioPharmaceutical Inc, formerly Celladon Corporation, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in the development of cardiovascular gene therapy. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EIGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIGR Latest Social Stream
View Full EIGR Social Stream
Latest EIGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIGR as an investment opportunity.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today announced that David Cory, President and CEO, will present a company overview at the 2022 Ladenburg Thalmann Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET in New York City. Eiger will also host one-on-one meetings with investors at the conference.
Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. analyst Michael Higgins maintained a Buy rating on Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR - Research Report) today and set a price target of $28.00. The company's shares opened today at $7.12.According to TipRanks, Higgins is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.7% and a 31.72% success rate. Higgins covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Artelo Biosciences, and Marinus.Currently, the analyst consensus on Eiger Biopharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $38.00.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: EIGR) updated its planned request for emergency use authorization (EUA) of peginterferon lambda for mild-to-moderate COVID-19. The FDA indicated that it is not yet able to determine whether the criteria for submitting an application and issuance of a EUA are likely to be met. The FDA has indicated that it will consider any new information and data from the TOGETHER study to support a EUA and the company's plans for developing peginterferon lambda for COVID-1
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Provides Update on Status of Planned Peginterferon Lambda COVID-19 Emergency Use Authorization Application
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today provided an update on the status of its planned request for emergency use authorization (EUA) of peginterferon lambda for the treatment of patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 based on its most recent communications with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today announced that members of its management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
EIGR Price Returns