Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR): Price and Financial Metrics
EIGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$9.89|
|Prev. close||$1.07||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||522,534|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||46.07M|
EIGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIGR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EIGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- EIGR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EIGR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EIGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of 97.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOLN, AGLE, EDIT, CRBU, and SQZ.
- Visit EIGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eigerbio.com.
EIGR Valuation Summary
- EIGR's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 63.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 113 months, EIGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIGR.
EIGR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -34.85%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.31%.
The table below shows EIGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EIGR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.43% of graded US stocks.
- EIGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 341st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ATNM, MNOV, and ATRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EIGR.
The table below shows EIGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EIGR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EIGR, see our EIGR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$32.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR) Company Bio
Eiger BioPharmaceutical Inc, formerly Celladon Corporation, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in the development of cardiovascular gene therapy. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
EIGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIGR Latest Social Stream
View Full EIGR Social Stream
Latest EIGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIGR as an investment opportunity.
Investors Holding Back On Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EIGR)
With a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 3.4x Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EIGR ) may be sending very...
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today reported financial results for first quarter 2023 and provided a business update.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EIGR) adds US$9.4m to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from five years ago are still down 88%
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EIGR ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up...
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(C)(4)
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today reported that, in connection with the appointment of James A. Vollins as General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary, Eiger granted him a stock option to purchase 120,000 shares of Eiger's common stock. The stock option was approved by the Compensation Committee of Eig
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Strengthens Management Team with New Appointments
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today announced the appointments of William G. Kachioff as Chief Financial Officer, and James A. Vollins as General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary.
EIGR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...