Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIGR POWR Grades
- EIGR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EIGR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EIGR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.3% of US stocks).
EIGR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, EIGR has reported earnings growth of 227.58%, putting it ahead of 92.98% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of 92.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EIGR comes in at -129.81% -- higher than that of merely 4.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC are HUMA, IKNA, GSIT, SURF, and SQZ.
- EIGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.eigerbio.com.
EIGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EIGR's price/sales ratio is 13.73% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- EIGR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIGR.
EIGR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 56.59%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.57%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.84%.
The table below shows EIGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EIGR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.43% of graded US stocks.
- EIGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 341st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ATNM, MNOV, and ATRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EIGR.
The table below shows EIGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EIGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.65||52-week high||$10.02|
|Prev. close||$1.42||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||622,684|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.76||Market Cap||72.72M|
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR) Company Bio
Eiger BioPharmaceutical Inc, formerly Celladon Corporation, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in the development of cardiovascular gene therapy. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EIGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIGR Latest Social Stream
View Full EIGR Social Stream
Latest EIGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIGR as an investment opportunity.
Biotech stocks remain depressed, nearly two years into a dip that has seen the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF drop nearly 50%.
The Scientific Founder & Independent Director of Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EIGR), Jeffrey Glenn, Just Bought 43% More Shares
Potential Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EIGR ) shareholders may wish to note that the Scientific Founder...
Newsflash: Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EIGR) Analysts Have Been Trimming Their Revenue Forecasts
One thing we could say about the analysts on Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EIGR ) - they aren't optimistic...
PALO ALTO, Calif., December 15, 2022--Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Eiger" or "the company") (Nasdaq: EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, and its Board of Directors today announced that David A. Cory has resigned as President, Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Eiger Announces Both Lonafarnib-based Treatments in Pivotal Phase 3 D-LIVR Trial in Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV) Achieved Statistical Significance Against Placebo in Composite Primary Endpoint
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today announced topline primary Week 48 data from its landmark Phase 3 D-LIVR study (N=407) evaluating lonafarnib, a first-in-class prenylation inhibitor, in two regimens in patients with chronic HDV: lonafarnib boosted with ritonavir alone (all-oral) and in combination with peginterferon alfa (c
EIGR Price Returns