Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIGR POWR Grades
- EIGR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EIGR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- EIGR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EIGR Stock Summary
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 10.12% of US listed stocks.
- EIGR's price/sales ratio is 38.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.63% of US stocks.
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -31.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPTX, MCRB, CHRS, VTGN, and SVRA.
- Visit EIGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eigerbio.com.
EIGR Valuation Summary
- EIGR's price/sales ratio is 48.1; this is 323.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, EIGR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- EIGR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIGR.
EIGR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -107.97%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -73.83%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.96%.
The table below shows EIGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EIGR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.6% of graded US stocks.
- EIGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 344th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ATNM, ATRA, and MNOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EIGR.
The table below shows EIGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EIGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$13.49|
|Prev. close||$6.48||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$6.54||Avg. volume||207,234|
|50-day MA||$7.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||218.30M|
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR) Company Bio
Eiger BioPharmaceutical Inc, formerly Celladon Corporation, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in the development of cardiovascular gene therapy. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EIGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIGR Latest Social Stream
View Full EIGR Social Stream
Latest EIGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIGR as an investment opportunity.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals to Host Conference Call for Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Business Update on Thursday, November 4
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of targeted therapies for serious rare and ultra-rare diseases, today announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 4:30 PM ET to discuss its financial results and provide a business update for the third quarter 2021.
Investors in Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EIGR) have unfortunately lost 54% over the last five years
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But along the way some stocks are going to...
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10-11-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell. The post Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold appeared first on .
PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and…
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of targeted therapies for serious rare and ultra-rare diseases, today announced the appointment of Erik Atkisson as the Company's General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
EIGR Price Returns