Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EKSO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,210,686, EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than only 7.18% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about just 18.66% of US stocks.
- EKSO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 19.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EKSO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ECOR, FTFT, PHUN, CXM, and XGN.
- Visit EKSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eksobionics.com.
EKSO Valuation Summary
- EKSO's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EKSO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EKSO.
EKSO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9.65%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 77.04%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 64.12%.
The table below shows EKSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EKSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EKSO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.97% of graded US stocks.
- EKSO's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 100th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MOG.A, DRQ, and CECE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EKSO.
The table below shows EKSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EKSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EKSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$3.15|
|Prev. close||$1.71||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||50,473|
|50-day MA||$1.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||22.34M|
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO) Company Bio
Founded in 2005 in Richmond, California, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc employs approximately 92 people that design, develop, and sell wearable bionic human exoskeletons that have applications in healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets. The company’s first product, HULC was developed for the military in partnership with Lockheed Martin, enhancing soldier capabilities to allow them to carry heavier loads over further distances. The EksoNR is currently the only FDA-cleared exoskeleton for treatment of ABI, helping physical therapists, physiatrists, and doctors to clinically rehabilitate patients. The company’s CEO is Jack Peurach, who served as Executive Vice President, Products for SunPower Corp before becoming Ekso’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
EKSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EKSO Latest Social Stream
View Full EKSO Social Stream
Latest EKSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EKSO as an investment opportunity.
Ekso Bionics Announces Acquisition of Human Motion and Control Business Unit Including Indego® Product Line From Parker Hannifin Corporation
Broadens Ekso Bionics’ product portfolio into home use Adds Vanderbilt University as a key commercial and research partner Acquisition consolidates leading lower extremity robotic companies Ekso President and COO Scott Davis promoted to Chief Executive Officer; Steven Sherman to remain Chairman, appointed Executive Chair SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics (Nasdaq: EKSO) (the “Company”), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, t
Ekso Bionics Holdings ( NASDAQ:EKSO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.33m (up 9.2% from...
Ekso Bionics (EKSO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.50% and 7.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Quarterly Record of 33 EksoNR Bookings in Q3 2022 SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO) (the “Company”), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, today reported financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. Recent Highlights and Accomplishments Record of 33 EksoNR bookings in the third quarter of 2022Reported revenue of $3.3 million in the third quarter of 2022, an increase of 9.2% y
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO) (the “Company”), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, today announced that it will release financial and business results for the third quarter 2022 after the close of trading on Thursday, November 3, 2022. Management will host a conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results and recent business developments. A live we
EKSO Price Returns
Continue Researching EKSOWant to do more research on Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch