Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EKSO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EKSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EKSO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- EKSO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
EKSO Stock Summary
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $59,100,349 is ahead of merely 8.3% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc are LMND, XENT, STIM, NVRO, and XXII.
- Visit EKSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eksobionics.com.
EKSO Valuation Summary
- EKSO's price/sales ratio is 6.5; this is 42.73% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 90 months, EKSO's price/sales ratio has gone down 61.8.
- EKSO's price/sales ratio has moved down 61.8 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EKSO.
EKSO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -109.01%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -85.1%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.84%.
The table below shows EKSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EKSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EKSO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.49% of graded US stocks.
- EKSO's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 100th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MOG.A, CECE, and XONE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EKSO.
The table below shows EKSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EKSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EKSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.69||52-week high||$14.98|
|Prev. close||$4.67||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$4.94||Avg. volume||278,516|
|50-day MA||$4.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.10||Market Cap||59.35M|
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO) Company Bio
Founded in 2005 in Richmond, California, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc employs approximately 92 people that design, develop, and sell wearable bionic human exoskeletons that have applications in healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets. The company’s first product, HULC was developed for the military in partnership with Lockheed Martin, enhancing soldier capabilities to allow them to carry heavier loads over further distances. The EksoNR is currently the only FDA-cleared exoskeleton for treatment of ABI, helping physical therapists, physiatrists, and doctors to clinically rehabilitate patients. The company’s CEO is Jack Peurach, who served as Executive Vice President, Products for SunPower Corp before becoming Ekso’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
EKSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EKSO Latest Social Stream
View Full EKSO Social Stream
Latest EKSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EKSO as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investor Conference held on September 13 - 15, 2021.
Medical Robotics Market size value in 2021, Revenue forecast in 2027 | By Prominent Players -Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Stryker Corporation, Mazor Robotics Ltd, Accuray Incorporated
IBI did a detailed analysis of the medical robotics market and predicted its growth in the forecast period. Medical robotics permit specialists to all the more capably control carefully instruments or catheters inside the patient''s body during negligibly intrusive medical
Soft Robotics Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts to 2025- Soft Robotics Inc, - Righthand Robotics Inc, - Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc
16th August 2021, (Market Insight Report) - The Global Soft Robotics Market Research Report Forecast 2021-2025 is a valuable source of The Research, covers all the records worldwide and data for business strategists. It provides the Soft Robotics industry overview
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
Ekso Bionics (EKSO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.00% and 3.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EKSO Price Returns
Continue Researching EKSOWant to do more research on Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch