Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO): Price and Financial Metrics
EKSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$1.88|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||37,047|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.36||Market Cap||9.84M|
EKSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EKSO Stock Summary
- EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $9,526,796 is ahead of merely 5.79% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 21.78% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 247.36%, EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC are ASPN, CMRA, SGHT, OMCL, and BDSX.
- Visit EKSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eksobionics.com.
EKSO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EKSO's price/earnings ratio is 102.25% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- Over the past 115 months, EKSO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EKSO.
EKSO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.97%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.48%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 27.65%.
The table below shows EKSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EKSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EKSO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.97% of graded US stocks.
- EKSO's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 100th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MOG.A, DRQ, and CECE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EKSO.
The table below shows EKSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO) Company Bio
Founded in 2005 in Richmond, California, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc employs approximately 92 people that design, develop, and sell wearable bionic human exoskeletons that have applications in healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets. The company’s first product, HULC was developed for the military in partnership with Lockheed Martin, enhancing soldier capabilities to allow them to carry heavier loads over further distances. The EksoNR is currently the only FDA-cleared exoskeleton for treatment of ABI, helping physical therapists, physiatrists, and doctors to clinically rehabilitate patients. The company’s CEO is Jack Peurach, who served as Executive Vice President, Products for SunPower Corp before becoming Ekso’s Chief Executive Officer.
EKSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EKSO Latest Social Stream
View Full EKSO Social Stream
Latest EKSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EKSO as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Ekso Bionics (EKSO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.71% and 8.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Record number of EksoHealth devices booked in second quarter 2023SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO) (the “Company”), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023. Recent Highlights and Accomplishments Achieved record revenues of $4.7 million in the second quarter of 2023, an increase of 36% year-over-yearBooked a total of
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO) (the “Company” or “Ekso Bionics”), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, today announced that it will release financial and business results for the second quarter 2023 after the close of trading on Thursday, July 27, 2023. Management will host a conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results and recent business develop
Highest Quarterly Revenues in Company History SAN RAFAEL, Calif., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO) (the “Company” or “Ekso Bionics”), an industry leader in exoskeleton technology for medical and industrial use, today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. Recent Highlights and Accomplishments Achieved record revenues of $4.1 million in the first quarter of 2023, up 61% from the first quarter of 2022Delivered products acr
EKSO Price Returns
Continue Researching EKSOWant to do more research on Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc (EKSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch