Endologix, Inc. (ELGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELGX Stock Summary
- ELGX has a higher market value than merely 2.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,217,763.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Endologix Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.24% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ELGX comes in at -1,490.13% -- higher than that of just 0.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endologix Inc are ADMA, SWM, TTMI, NESR, and ELVT.
- Visit ELGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to endologix.com.
ELGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.22||52-week high||$7.10|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.28||Avg. volume||1,278,341|
|50-day MA||$0.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.58||Market Cap||4.22M|
Endologix, Inc. (ELGX) Company Bio
Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Irvine, California.
ELGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELGX Latest Social Stream
View Full ELGX Social Stream
Latest ELGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endologix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELGX as an investment opportunity.
After evaluating a variety of strategic options, Endologix (ELGX) has initiated a voluntary case under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and simultaneously filed a consensual plan of reorganization supported by Deerfield Partners as its largest creditor.The financial reorganization would reduce ~$180M in debt and will provide an ~$30M in additional exit financing.Endologix also...
Shares of Endologix Inc. plunged 41% toward a record low in premarket trading Monday, after the medical device maker filed for bankruptcy over the weekend, and announced a deal to be taken private by its largest creditor Deerfield Partners. The company said the reorganization will reduce debt by about $180 million. Endologix also expects $30.8 million in debtor-in-possession financing from Deerfield, an additional $30 million in exit financing from Deerfield and $50 million in rolled over debt. Endologix said it fully intends to meet its financial obligations during the reorganization, including paying its suppliers. The stock had rallied 20.3% over the past three months through Thursday but had tumbled 51.3% year to date, while the S&P 500 has lost 3.1%.
Endologix Enters into an Agreement with Deerfield Partners to Take the Company Private
Sight Sciences Strengthens Its Leadership Team with Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel Hires
Sight Sciences, Inc., a growth-stage medical device company transforming the two fastest-growing segments in ophthalmology and optometry, glaucoma and dry eye disease, today announced two key hires: Sam Park, joining as Chief Operating Officer, and Jeremy Hayden, who joins as General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
Q1 2020 Endologix Inc Earnings Call
ELGX Price Returns