Electromed, Inc. (ELMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELMD Stock Summary
- ELMD's current price/earnings ratio is 42.95, which is higher than 86.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ELMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.42% of US equities we're observing.
- ELMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELECTROMED INC are GOLF, SWBI, TGEN, OESX, and UTMD.
- Visit ELMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartvest.com.
ELMD Valuation Summary
- ELMD's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 147 months, ELMD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELMD.
ELMD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 15.99%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.56%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 159.76%.
The table below shows ELMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.51% of graded US stocks.
- ELMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.99 -- ranking 21st of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, SYK, and IRMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELMD.
The table below shows ELMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.11||52-week high||$13.46|
|Prev. close||$10.90||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$10.80||Avg. volume||10,774|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.51||Market Cap||85.68M|
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) Company Bio
Electromed, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells airway clearance therapy and related products that apply high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) therapy in pulmonary care for patients of all ages in the United States and internationally. The company offers SmartVest airway clearance system; SmartVest SQL System that consists of an inflatable therapy garment, a programmable air pulse generator, and a patented single-hose that delivers air pulses from the generator to the garment; and SmartVest Connect, a wireless technology with personalized HFCWO therapy management portal for patients with compromised pulmonary function. It also provides single patient use SmartVest and SmartVest Wrap products for health care providers in the acute care setting. The company offers its products primarily to home health care market for patients with bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and neuromuscular disease. Electromed, Inc. markets its products primarily to physicians and health care providers, as well as directly to patients. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ELMD Social Stream
Latest ELMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTROMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELMD as an investment opportunity.
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., August 23, 2022--Electromed, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Electromed, Inc. Schedules its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Financial Results Conference Call for August 23, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., August 02, 2022--Electromed, Inc. Schedules its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Financial Results Conference Call for August 23, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., July 25, 2022--Electromed, Inc. ("Electromed") (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced that it has elected a new independent director, Andrew Summers, to its Board of Directors, effective July 25, 2022. In connection with the election, Electromed has entered into a new cooperation agreement with Summers Value Partners LLC ("Summers Value Partners"), an investment firm that beneficially owns approximately 6.1% of Electromed’s
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., July 19, 2022--Electromed, Inc. to Participate in the Canaccord Genuity 42nd Annual Growth Conference
Electromed, Inc. Announces Clinical Abstract Poster at ATS Conference: Bronchiectasis Patients Showed Improved Outcomes and Reduction in Healthcare Resource Utilization When Using HFCWO Therapy
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., May 19, 2022--Electromed, Inc. (NYSE American: ELMD) today announced the results of a third-party, clinical study presented as a clinical abstract poster at the American Thoracic Society International Conference in San Francisco, CA. The study’s key findings reveal that patients who used high frequency chest wall oscillation ("HFCWO") therapy experienced an improvement in health outcomes, as well as a reduction in healthcare resource utilization ("HCRU"), including a reduction
ELMD Price Returns