Electromed, Inc. (ELMD): Price and Financial Metrics
ELMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.45||52-week high||$13.84|
|Prev. close||$12.10||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$12.48||Avg. volume||13,369|
|50-day MA||$11.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.82||Market Cap||106.58M|
ELMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ELMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELMD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ELMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
ELMD Stock Summary
- ELMD's current price/earnings ratio is 42.02, which is higher than 85.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ELMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- ELMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRAA, SNPO, TLYS, BRP, and CULP.
- ELMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELECTROMED INC's official web site, go to www.smartvest.com.
ELMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ELMD's price/earnings ratio is 64.73% higher, now standing at 39.7.
- ELMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.5 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELMD.
ELMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.9%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.84%.
The table below shows ELMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.51% of graded US stocks.
- ELMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.99 -- ranking 21st of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, SYK, and IRMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELMD.
The table below shows ELMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) Company Bio
Electromed, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells airway clearance therapy and related products that apply high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) therapy in pulmonary care for patients of all ages in the United States and internationally. The company offers SmartVest airway clearance system; SmartVest SQL System that consists of an inflatable therapy garment, a programmable air pulse generator, and a patented single-hose that delivers air pulses from the generator to the garment; and SmartVest Connect, a wireless technology with personalized HFCWO therapy management portal for patients with compromised pulmonary function. It also provides single patient use SmartVest and SmartVest Wrap products for health care providers in the acute care setting. The company offers its products primarily to home health care market for patients with bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and neuromuscular disease. Electromed, Inc. markets its products primarily to physicians and health care providers, as well as directly to patients. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota.
ELMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ELMD Social Stream
Latest ELMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTROMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELMD as an investment opportunity.
Electromed, Inc. to Participate in the Sidoti Summer Small Cap Conference
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., June 06, 2023--Electromed, Inc. to Participate in the Sidoti Summer Small Cap Conference
Electromed Names Jim Cunniff as President and Chief Executive Officer
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., June 05, 2023--Electromed Names Jim Cunniff as President and Chief Executive Officer
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD)
Q3 2023 Results Conference Call
May 09, 2023 05:00 PM ET
Mike Cavanaugh - Investor Relations
Kathleen Skarvan - President and Chief Executive Officer
Brad Nagel - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Brooks O'Neil - Lake Street Capital Markets
Welcome to the Electromed Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Conference Call [Operator Instructions].
I will now turn the call over to your host, Mike Cavanaugh, Investor Relations. Mr. Cavanaugh, you may begin.
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining the Electromed earn...
Electromed, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2023 Third Quarter Results
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., May 09, 2023--Electromed, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2023 Third Quarter Results
Electromed, Inc. to Participate in the Inaugural EF Hutton Global Conference
NEW PRAGUE, Minn., April 27, 2023--Electromed, Inc. to Participate in the Inaugural EF Hutton Global Conference
ELMD Price Returns
Continue Researching ELMDWant to see what other sources are saying about Electromed Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Electromed Inc (ELMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electromed Inc (ELMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electromed Inc (ELMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...