Electromed, Inc. (ELMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELMD POWR Grades
- ELMD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- ELMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ELMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 51.62% of US stocks).
ELMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $113,237,012, Electromed Inc has a greater market value than only 12.96% of US stocks.
- For ELMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Electromed Inc; that's greater than it is for just 8.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Electromed Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PESI, AOUT, VSTO, OESX, and KAI.
- Visit ELMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartvest.com.
ELMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ELMD's price/earnings ratio is 23.29% higher, now standing at 45.
- Over the past 135 months, ELMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 135 months, ELMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELMD.
ELMD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.25%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 91.86%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.64%.
The table below shows ELMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.57% of graded US stocks.
- ELMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.99 -- ranking 21st of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SYK, IRMD, and LMAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELMD.
The table below shows ELMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.97||52-week high||$13.85|
|Prev. close||$13.23||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$13.21||Avg. volume||57,364|
|50-day MA||$12.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.87||Market Cap||111.01M|
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) Company Bio
Electromed, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells airway clearance therapy and related products that apply high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) therapy in pulmonary care for patients of all ages in the United States and internationally. The company offers SmartVest airway clearance system; SmartVest SQL System that consists of an inflatable therapy garment, a programmable air pulse generator, and a patented single-hose that delivers air pulses from the generator to the garment; and SmartVest Connect, a wireless technology with personalized HFCWO therapy management portal for patients with compromised pulmonary function. It also provides single patient use SmartVest and SmartVest Wrap products for health care providers in the acute care setting. The company offers its products primarily to home health care market for patients with bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and neuromuscular disease. Electromed, Inc. markets its products primarily to physicians and health care providers, as well as directly to patients. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ELMD Social Stream
Latest ELMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electromed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELMD as an investment opportunity.
NEW PRAGUE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electromed, Inc. (Electromed or the Company) (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced that Kathleen Skarvan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mike MacCourt, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the 2021 Colliers Institutional Investor Conference, which will be held virtually, on Thursday, September 9, 2021. About Electromed, Inc. Electromed manufactures, markets, and sells p
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) reported mixed fiscal Q4 results, topping earnings estimates but falling a little short of revenue expectations. COVID-19-induced disruptions to patient visits and sales representative access across the industry impacted the results during the quarter. Shares of the manufacturer and seller of medical equipment, including the SmartVest Airway Clearance System, which provides airway clearance therapy to patients with compromised pulmonary function, have gained 24% year-to-date. (See Electromed stock charts on TipRanks) Adjusted earnings of $0.04 per were a cent ahead of analysts’ expectations of $0.03 per share. The company reported earnings of $0.15 per share in the prior-year period. Markedly, revenues jumped 37.7% year-over-year to $9.
NEW PRAGUE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electromed, Inc. (Electromed or the Company) (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced financial results for the three months (Q4 FY 2021) and full year (FY 2021) ended June 30, 2021. Q4 FY 2021 Financial Highlights Net revenue increased 37.7% to $9.5 million, from $6.9 million for the three months ended June 30, 2020 (Q4 FY 2020), driven by 33.6% home care revenue growth and 90.6% growth in institu
Electromed, Inc. Schedules its Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results Conference Call for August 24, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
NEW PRAGUE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electromed, Inc. (Electromed or the Company) (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced that it will issue its financial results press release for the fiscal 2021 fourth quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 after the close of the stock market and host a conference call the same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. Interested parties may participate in the call by dialin
NEW PRAGUE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electromed, Inc. (Electromed or the Company) (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today confirmed that Summers Value Partners has provided notice of its intent to nominate four candidates to stand for election to the Electromed Board of Directors at its Fiscal 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the Annual Meeting). Members of Electromeds Board and management team have been engaged in an ongoing dialogue with Su
ELMD Price Returns