Electromed, Inc. (ELMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELMD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ELMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.74% of US stocks.
- ELMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ELMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.86% of US stocks).
ELMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Electromed Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Electromed Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ELMD is more volatile than just 12.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTHR, TRT, LYTS, MCRI, and GNSS.
- Visit ELMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartvest.com.
ELMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.77||52-week high||$18.69|
|Prev. close||$10.49||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$10.79||Avg. volume||62,064|
|50-day MA||$10.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.15||Market Cap||93.00M|
Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) Company Bio
Electromed, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells airway clearance therapy and related products that apply high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) therapy in pulmonary care for patients of all ages in the United States and internationally. The company offers SmartVest airway clearance system; SmartVest SQL System that consists of an inflatable therapy garment, a programmable air pulse generator, and a patented single-hose that delivers air pulses from the generator to the garment; and SmartVest Connect, a wireless technology with personalized HFCWO therapy management portal for patients with compromised pulmonary function. It also provides single patient use SmartVest and SmartVest Wrap products for health care providers in the acute care setting. The company offers its products primarily to home health care market for patients with bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and neuromuscular disease. Electromed, Inc. markets its products primarily to physicians and health care providers, as well as directly to patients. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota.
ELMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELMD Latest Social Stream
View Full ELMD Social Stream
Latest ELMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electromed Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELMD as an investment opportunity.
Electromed, Inc. ("Electromed" or the "Company") (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $3.0 million stock repurchase authorization, effective as of May 26, 2021.
Electromed, Inc. (NYSE American: ELMD) was named Quality Magazine’s 2021 Plant of the Year.
Electromed, Inc. Schedules its Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results Conference Call for May 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Electromed, Inc. ("Electromed" or the "Company") (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced that it will issue its financial results press release for the fiscal 2021 third quarter ended March 31, 2021, on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 after the close of the stock market and host a conference call the same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
Electromed, Inc. ("Electromed" or the "Company") (NYSE American: ELMD), a leader in innovative airway clearance technologies, today announced that Kathleen Skarvan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mike MacCourt, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the Sidoti Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference on March 24-25, 2021. Management will be available for one-on-ones throughout both days. Below are the details for Electromed’s group presentation:
Most readers would already be aware that Electromed's (NYSEMKT:ELMD) stock increased significantly by 12% over the past...
ELMD Price Returns