Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP): Price and Financial Metrics
ELP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Energy Co Of Parana is higher than only 8.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ELP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ELP comes in at -50.28% -- higher than that of merely 9.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAAP, CIG, BAK, MERC, and AMTX.
- ELP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Co Of Parana's official web site, go to www.copel.com.
ELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.05||52-week high||$18.15|
|Prev. close||$12.48||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$12.08||Avg. volume||745,821|
|50-day MA||$13.31||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$11.91||Market Cap||3.30B|
Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP) Company Bio
Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity to industrial, residential, commercial, rural, and other customers primarily in the State of Parana, Brazil. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Curitiba, Brazil.