Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP): Price and Financial Metrics
ELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.94||52-week high||$9.30|
|Prev. close||$9.11||52-week low||$5.71|
|Day high||$9.12||Avg. volume||423,836|
|50-day MA||$8.72||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$7.62||Market Cap||4.89B|
ELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ELP is currently 0.92, higher than only 3.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENERGY CO OF PARANA is higher than it is for about 82.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ELP comes in at 37.8% -- higher than that of 95.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSP, TCI, OMAB, SID, and SMLP.
- Visit ELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.copel.com.
Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP) Company Bio
Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity to industrial, residential, commercial, rural, and other customers primarily in the State of Parana, Brazil. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Curitiba, Brazil.
ELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELP Latest Social Stream
View Full ELP Social Stream
Latest ELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY CO OF PARANA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELP as an investment opportunity.
Paranaense de Energia (ELP) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Brazilian electric utility Copel is planning to launch a public share offering between Tuesday and Wednesday of up to 5 billion reais ($1.05 billion) to take the firm private, it said on Tuesday. The offering will amount to between 4.3 billion reais and 5 billion reais based on Monday's closing price and considers the sale of part of Parana state's stake in the firm and the sale of new shares, Copel said. Copel added that the offering is still subject to market conditions.
Paranaense de Energia (ELP) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Paranaense de Energia (ELP) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ELP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|