Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP): Price and Financial Metrics
ELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.61||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$9.58||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$9.77||Avg. volume||475,656|
|50-day MA||$8.69||Dividend yield||10.55%|
|200-day MA||$7.96||Market Cap||5.26B|
ELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ELP is currently 0.93, higher than just 3.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENERGY CO OF PARANA is higher than it is for about 82.51% of US stocks.
- ENERGY CO OF PARANA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENERGY CO OF PARANA are ARL, OMAB, TCI, JOE, and NFE.
- Visit ELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.copel.com.
Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP) Company Bio
Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity to industrial, residential, commercial, rural, and other customers primarily in the State of Parana, Brazil. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Curitiba, Brazil.
ELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELP Latest Social Stream
View Full ELP Social Stream
Latest ELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY CO OF PARANA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELP as an investment opportunity.
An in-depth analysis of Cia Paranaense De Energia Copel's valuation, financial strength, and profitability
Cia Paranaense De Energia Copel(NYSE:ELP) recently announced a dividend of $0.33 per share, payable on 0000-00-00, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-02. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Cia Paranaense De Energia Copels dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Paranaense de Energia (ELP) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Brazilian electric utility Copel is planning to launch a public share offering between Tuesday and Wednesday of up to 5 billion reais ($1.05 billion) to take the firm private, it said on Tuesday. The offering will amount to between 4.3 billion reais and 5 billion reais based on Monday's closing price and considers the sale of part of Parana state's stake in the firm and the sale of new shares, Copel said. Copel added that the offering is still subject to market conditions.
Paranaense de Energia (ELP) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
ELP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|