Electro-Sensors, Inc. (ELSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELSE POWR Grades
- ELSE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.34% of US stocks.
- ELSE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 162 days.
- ELSE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ELSE Stock Summary
- Electro Sensors Inc's market capitalization of $17,836,672 is ahead of just 1.77% of US-listed equities.
- For ELSE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ELSE has reported earnings growth of 3,066.67%, putting it ahead of 99.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELSE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTT, ITRN, DAKT, ITMR, and ASTE.
- ELSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Electro Sensors Inc's official web site, go to www.electro-sensors.com.
ELSE Valuation Summary
- ELSE's EV/EBIT ratio is 85.3; this is 164.5% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ELSE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 82.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ELSE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELSE.
ELSE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -86.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -127.56%.
The table below shows ELSE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.22||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$5.21||52-week low||$3.37|
|Day high||$5.30||Avg. volume||153,929|
|50-day MA||$5.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.99||Market Cap||17.75M|
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (ELSE) Company Bio
Electro-Sensors, Inc. manufactures and sells industrial production monitoring and process control systems. The company manufactures and sells various monitoring systems that measure machine production and operation rates, as well as systems, which regulate the speed of related machines in production processes. Its speed monitoring systems include a line of products that measure production counts or rates, such as parts, gallons, or board feet; and alarm systems, tachometers, and other devices that translate impulses from the sensors into alarm signals, computer inputs, or digital displays. The company's temperature application products consist of bearing, gear box, and motor temperature monitoring sensors. It also offers production monitoring devices that include a belt alignment and slide gate position monitors; vibration monitoring products; and tilt switches. In addition, the company provides hazard monitoring systems, such as Electro-Sentry, which integrates its sensors for monitoring temperature, belt alignment, and shaft speed; and HazardPRO, a wireless hazard technology monitoring system, as well as HazardPRO software. It serves customers in various industries, including grain/feed/milling, bulk material, manufacturing, food product, ethanol, power generation, and other processing industries. The company sells its products through internal sales team, manufacturer's representatives, and distributors in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Peru, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore. Electro-Sensors, Inc. was founded in 1968 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELSE Latest Social Stream
View Full ELSE Social Stream
Latest ELSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electro Sensors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELSE as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELSE), a leading global provider of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELSE), a leading global provider of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Electro-Sensors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ELSE ) by estimating the...
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELSE), a leading global provider of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
ELSE Price Returns