Electro-Sensors, Inc. (ELSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELSE Stock Summary
- ELSE has a market capitalization of $17,351,112 -- more than approximately only 2.41% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Electro Sensors Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Electro Sensors Inc is reporting a growth rate of -471.83%; that's higher than merely 4.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Electro Sensors Inc are AEZS, UG, ITRN, VOXX, and MFGP.
- ELSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Electro Sensors Inc's official web site, go to www.electro-sensors.com.
ELSE Valuation Summary
- ELSE's EV/EBIT ratio is 85.3; this is 164.5% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ELSE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 82.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ELSE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELSE.
ELSE Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -86.69%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.32%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 29.85%.
The table below shows ELSE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$4.91||52-week low||$4.35|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||7,788|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||16.86M|
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (ELSE) Company Bio
Electro-Sensors, Inc. manufactures and sells industrial production monitoring and process control systems. The company manufactures and sells various monitoring systems that measure machine production and operation rates, as well as systems, which regulate the speed of related machines in production processes. Its speed monitoring systems include a line of products that measure production counts or rates, such as parts, gallons, or board feet; and alarm systems, tachometers, and other devices that translate impulses from the sensors into alarm signals, computer inputs, or digital displays. The company's temperature application products consist of bearing, gear box, and motor temperature monitoring sensors. It also offers production monitoring devices that include a belt alignment and slide gate position monitors; vibration monitoring products; and tilt switches. In addition, the company provides hazard monitoring systems, such as Electro-Sentry, which integrates its sensors for monitoring temperature, belt alignment, and shaft speed; and HazardPRO, a wireless hazard technology monitoring system, as well as HazardPRO software. It serves customers in various industries, including grain/feed/milling, bulk material, manufacturing, food product, ethanol, power generation, and other processing industries. The company sells its products through internal sales team, manufacturer's representatives, and distributors in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Peru, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore. Electro-Sensors, Inc. was founded in 1968 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELSE Latest Social Stream
View Full ELSE Social Stream
Latest ELSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electro Sensors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELSE as an investment opportunity.
With its stock down 15% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Electro-Sensors (NASDAQ:ELSE). We, however decided...
Activist Investing has acquired ~5.7% of the outstanding shares of Electro-Sensors (ELSE).Electro-Sensors engages in the manufacture and sale of industrial production monitoring and
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Activist Investing LLC (together with its affiliates, “Activist Investing” or “we”), today announced the acquisition of approximately 5.7% of the outstanding shares of Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELSE) (“ELSE” or the “Company”). David Elliot Lazar, Chief Executive Officer of Activist Investing, issued the following statement: “We are pleased to announce our significant investment in ELSE given the meaningful opportunity we believe the Company repres
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Electro-Sensors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ELSE ) by estimating the...
No summary available.
ELSE Price Returns