Electro-Sensors, Inc. (ELSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELSE POWR Grades
- ELSE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.34% of US stocks.
- ELSE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 162 days.
- ELSE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.42% of US stocks).
ELSE Stock Summary
- Electro Sensors Inc's market capitalization of $14,329,099 is ahead of just 3.79% of US-listed equities.
- For ELSE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.05 for Electro Sensors Inc; that's greater than it is for just 8.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELSE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIGM, PUYI, IKNX, HAPP, and RELV.
- Visit ELSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electro-sensors.com.
ELSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.28||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$4.22||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||247,057|
|50-day MA||$4.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.41||Market Cap||14.55M|
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (ELSE) Company Bio
Electro-Sensors, Inc. manufactures and sells industrial production monitoring and process control systems. The company manufactures and sells various monitoring systems that measure machine production and operation rates, as well as systems, which regulate the speed of related machines in production processes. Its speed monitoring systems include a line of products that measure production counts or rates, such as parts, gallons, or board feet; and alarm systems, tachometers, and other devices that translate impulses from the sensors into alarm signals, computer inputs, or digital displays. The company's temperature application products consist of bearing, gear box, and motor temperature monitoring sensors. It also offers production monitoring devices that include a belt alignment and slide gate position monitors; vibration monitoring products; and tilt switches. In addition, the company provides hazard monitoring systems, such as Electro-Sentry, which integrates its sensors for monitoring temperature, belt alignment, and shaft speed; and HazardPRO, a wireless hazard technology monitoring system, as well as HazardPRO software. It serves customers in various industries, including grain/feed/milling, bulk material, manufacturing, food product, ethanol, power generation, and other processing industries. The company sells its products through internal sales team, manufacturer's representatives, and distributors in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Peru, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore. Electro-Sensors, Inc. was founded in 1968 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
ELSE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Electro Sensors Inc. To summarize, we found that Electro Sensors Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 181.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Electro Sensors Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 1.07% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 2.91% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Electro Sensors Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -56.33. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ELSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELSE Latest Social Stream
View Full ELSE Social Stream
Latest ELSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electro Sensors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELSE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Electro-Sensors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ELSE ) by estimating the...
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELSE), a leading global provider of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELSE), a leading global provider of machine monitoring sensors and hazard monitoring systems, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020.
David Klenk has been the CEO of Electro-Sensors, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELSE) since 2013, and this article will examine the...
ELSE Price Returns