Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELTK Stock Summary
- ELTK has a market capitalization of $22,134,953 -- more than approximately just 3.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.96%, Eltek Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.24% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eltek Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -239.82%; that's higher than only 8.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eltek Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MTW, UVV, STRR, ARC, and KWR.
- Visit ELTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nisteceltek.com.
ELTK Valuation Summary
- ELTK's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.3; this is 52.56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ELTK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 185 months.
- ELTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELTK.
ELTK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 322.86%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1462.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1870.91%.
The table below shows ELTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$7.35|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||9,886|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.71||Market Cap||24.34M|
Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK) Company Bio
Eltek Ltd. manufactures, markets, and sells printed circuit boards (PCBs) in Israel, Europe, North America, India, the Netherlands, and internationally. The company offers a range of custom designed PCBs, including rigid, double-sided, and multi-layer PCBs; and flexible circuitry, such as flex and flex-rigid boards. It primarily serves manufacturers of defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, telecom, and networking equipment, as well as contract electronic manufacturers and others. The company markets and sells its products primarily through direct sales personnel, sales representatives, and PCB trading and manufacturing companies. Eltek Ltd. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel. Eltek Ltd. is a subsidiary of Nistec Golan Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELTK Latest Social Stream
View Full ELTK Social Stream
Latest ELTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eltek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELTK as an investment opportunity.
Eltek receives a $1.4 million letter of intent for a purchase order from an existing defense customer with option to increase the purchase order to up to $2.1 million
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, announced today that the company has received a letter of intent for a purchase order in the amount of $1.4 million from an existing customer in the defense sector. The order, once released, will be supplied by Eltek over a period of fourteen months commencing April 2022. The customer has an option to increase the purchase order to a total amount of $2.1 mil
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, announced today that its Board of Directors has named Mr. Ron Freund as its Chief Financial Officer, effective January 1, 2022. Mr. Freund will succeed Mr. Alon Mualem, who resigned to pursue a business opportunity.
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Eltek's (NASDAQ:ELTK) recent performance, when its stock has declined 31...
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, announced today its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Eltek Sets Earnings Release Date and Conference Call to Report Third Quarter 2021 Results on November 17, 2021
Eltek Ltd. (NasdaqCM: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, before the market opens. Eltek's financial results will be released over the news wires and will be posted on its corporate website at: www.nisteceltek.com.
ELTK Price Returns