Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK): Price and Financial Metrics
ELTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.62||52-week high||$10.99|
|Prev. close||$9.47||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$9.82||Avg. volume||29,532|
|50-day MA||$8.33||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$6.34||Market Cap||56.28M|
ELTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELTK POWR Grades
- ELTK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- ELTK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 42 days.
- ELTK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 49.03% of US stocks).
ELTK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $46,504,940, ELTEK LTD has a greater market value than just 15.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.3%, ELTEK LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.55% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ELTEK LTD's share price is greater than that of 90.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPSH, RAVE, MHH, HURC, and PRTS.
- Visit ELTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nisteceltek.com.
ELTK Valuation Summary
- ELTK's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 57.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ELTK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELTK.
ELTK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -41.14%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 262.13%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.29%.
The table below shows ELTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK) Company Bio
Eltek Ltd. manufactures, markets, and sells printed circuit boards (PCBs) in Israel, Europe, North America, India, the Netherlands, and internationally. The company offers a range of custom designed PCBs, including rigid, double-sided, and multi-layer PCBs; and flexible circuitry, such as flex and flex-rigid boards. It primarily serves manufacturers of defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, telecom, and networking equipment, as well as contract electronic manufacturers and others. The company markets and sells its products primarily through direct sales personnel, sales representatives, and PCB trading and manufacturing companies. Eltek Ltd. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel. Eltek Ltd. is a subsidiary of Nistec Golan Ltd.
ELTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELTK Latest Social Stream
View Full ELTK Social Stream
Latest ELTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELTEK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELTK as an investment opportunity.
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, announced today that the company has received a purchase order in the amount of $2.9 million from an existing customer. The order will be supplied by Eltek over a period of 16 months commencing in February 2024.
ELTK: Eltek reported strong 2nd quarter financial results which supports our price target of $11.00.
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NASDAQ:ELTK READ THE FULL ELTK RESEARCH REPORT Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK) reported strong 2nd quarter 2023 financial results on August 21st, 2023. Revenues increased 20.9% to $11.0 million from $9.1 million in the 1st quarter of 2022. As customers continue to move PCB manufacturing needs from Asian markets to Western markets, primarily for security considerations, the aerospace
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 21, 2023 Eltek Ltd. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.22, expectations were $0.2. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to Eltek Ltd 2023 Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call. All participants are at present in listen-only mode. Following management’s formal presentation, […]
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards (PCBs), today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Eltek Sets Earnings Release Date and Conference Call to Report Second Quarter 2023 Results on August 21, 2023
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2023 before the market opens on Monday, August 21, 2023. Eltek's financial results will be released over the news wires and will be posted on its corporate website at: http://www.nisteceltek.com.
ELTK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|