Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELTK POWR Grades
- ELTK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- ELTK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ELTK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,042,142, Eltek Ltd has a greater market value than only 6.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.96%, Eltek Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eltek Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -239.82%; that's higher than only 8.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eltek Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EML, CHEF, MNTX, EPC, and ECOL.
- ELTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eltek Ltd's official web site, go to www.nisteceltek.com.
ELTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.00||52-week high||$8.12|
|Prev. close||$5.77||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||40,740|
|50-day MA||$5.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||35.04M|
Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK) Company Bio
Eltek Ltd. manufactures, markets, and sells printed circuit boards (PCBs) in Israel, Europe, North America, India, the Netherlands, and internationally. The company offers a range of custom designed PCBs, including rigid, double-sided, and multi-layer PCBs; and flexible circuitry, such as flex and flex-rigid boards. It primarily serves manufacturers of defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, telecom, and networking equipment, as well as contract electronic manufacturers and others. The company markets and sells its products primarily through direct sales personnel, sales representatives, and PCB trading and manufacturing companies. Eltek Ltd. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel. Eltek Ltd. is a subsidiary of Nistec Golan Ltd.
ELTK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Eltek Ltd. To summarize, we found that Eltek Ltd ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ELTK, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 76. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 14.61% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Eltek Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ELTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELTK Latest Social Stream
View Full ELTK Social Stream
Latest ELTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eltek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELTK as an investment opportunity.
Eltek Announces its Intention to apply for a Land in Northern Israel to Build a Second Production Facility
PETACH-TIKVA, Israel , April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK ), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, today provided an update regarding its intention to apply to the Israel Land Authority ("ILA") for an allocation of land in the north of Israel where Eltek intends to build a second production facility. The Ministry of Economics approved a recommendation to the ILA to allocate land in the north of Israel to Eltek without the need for a bidding process. Such recommendation provides for an exemption period of 24 months from the requirement to acquire the land by means of a tender. The land development cost is expected at a 30% discount to prevailing market prices. Following receipt of the Ministry...
Does the March share price for Eltek Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ELTK ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
Eltek Sets Earnings Release Date and Conference Call to Report Fourth Quarter 2020 and Annual Results on March 25, 2021
Eltek Ltd. (NasdaqCM: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of Printed Circuit Boards, announced today that it will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, March 25, 2021, before the market opens. Eltek's financial results will be released over the news wires and will be posted on its corporate website at: www.nisteceltek.com.
Eltek Announces Receipt of a Grant from the Israel Investment Authority and Approval for Participation in a Special R&D Program Funded by the Israel Innovation Authority
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, today provided an update regarding its award of a grant from the Israeli Investment Authority that will fund 15% of Eltek's expected $1.5 million investment in Advanced Manufacturing Equipment fit to Industry 4.0 standards, which focuses on interconnectivity, automation, machine learning, and real-time data.
Eltek Announces Revenue Update for 2020 and Shortage of Pyralux AP, a Key Raw Material Used in the Production of Flexible and Flex-Rigid PCBs
PETACH-TIKVA, Israel, Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, today provided an update regarding the Company's revenues in the year ended December 31, 2020 and…
ELTK Price Returns