Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELTK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $38,254,338, Eltek Ltd has a greater market value than only 6.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.96%, Eltek Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ELTK has reported earnings growth of -239.82%, putting it ahead of only 8.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCUT, EML, EPC, BELFA, and CRS.
- ELTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eltek Ltd's official web site, go to www.nisteceltek.com.
ELTK Valuation Summary
- ELTK's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 64.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 183 months, ELTK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 183 months, ELTK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELTK.
ELTK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.13%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.97%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.45%.
The table below shows ELTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.66||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$6.63||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$6.71||Avg. volume||81,077|
|50-day MA||$6.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.62||Market Cap||38.89M|
Eltek Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ELTK) Company Bio
Eltek Ltd. manufactures, markets, and sells printed circuit boards (PCBs) in Israel, Europe, North America, India, the Netherlands, and internationally. The company offers a range of custom designed PCBs, including rigid, double-sided, and multi-layer PCBs; and flexible circuitry, such as flex and flex-rigid boards. It primarily serves manufacturers of defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, telecom, and networking equipment, as well as contract electronic manufacturers and others. The company markets and sells its products primarily through direct sales personnel, sales representatives, and PCB trading and manufacturing companies. Eltek Ltd. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel. Eltek Ltd. is a subsidiary of Nistec Golan Ltd.
ELTK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Eltek Ltd. To summarize, we found that Eltek Ltd ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ELTK, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 75. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 12.8% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Eltek Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ELTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELTK Latest Social Stream
View Full ELTK Social Stream
Latest ELTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eltek Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELTK as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards (PCBs), today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 20, 2021 / Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 20, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Joins us as we take a look at the most volatile stocks for Monday as many shares see their prices fluctuate during the day.
Eltek Announces its Intention to apply for a Land in Northern Israel to Build a Second Production Facility
Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), a global manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced solutions in the field of printed circuit boards, today provided an update regarding its intention to apply to the Israel Land Authority ("ILA") for an allocation of land in the north of Israel where Eltek intends to build a second production facility.
ELTK Price Returns