Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT): Price and Financial Metrics
ELVT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Elevate Credit Inc is higher than just 2.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Elevate Credit Inc has a higher such ratio than just 3.38% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ELVT comes in at 99.35% -- higher than that of 97.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Elevate Credit Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KOP, AMEH, AMCX, KALU, and PACK.
- Visit ELVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elevate.com.
ELVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.91||52-week high||$4.90|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$2.99||Avg. volume||497,243|
|50-day MA||$3.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||107.20M|
Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT) Company Bio
Elevate Credit, Inc. design and provides online credit solutions to non-prime consumers in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company offers unsecured online installment loans and lines of credit. Its products include Rise and Sunny installment loan products; and Elastic, an open-end line of credit. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
ELVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Elevate Credit Inc. To summarize, we found that Elevate Credit Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Elevate Credit Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.9 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than merely 18.02% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 4.12% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Elevate Credit Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 94.11% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ELVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELVT Latest Social Stream
View Full ELVT Social Stream
Latest ELVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elevate Credit Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELVT as an investment opportunity.
Elevate Credit, Inc. ("Elevate"), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, May 3, 2021. Jason Harvison, Chief Executive Officer, and Chris Lutes, Chief Financial Officer, will also host a conference call on the day of the release (May 3, 2021) at 5:00 pm ET to discuss Elevate’s financial results.
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elevate Credit, Inc. (“Elevate”), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced that it has been named as one of the Best Workplaces in Texas™ by the Great Place to Work. This is Elevate’s second time being named to this prestigious list, ranking #22 among small and medium-size companies. “Elevate is a place where every employee has the opportunity to make a difference and feel v
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elevate Credit, Inc. (“Elevate”), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, today announced that one of its founding Board members, Robert Johnson, will step down at the end of his term, effective as of Elevate’s 2021 Annual Stockholders Meeting. Mr. Johnson plans to scale back his time commitments outside of RLJ Companies, the asset management firm he founded in 2002. "We would like to than
Elevate Credit (ELVT) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 8% on the day, amid huge volumes.
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions for non-prime consumers, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Jason Harvison, and Chief Financial Officer, Chris Lutes, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at Credit Suisse’s 22nd Annual Financial Services Forum on February 25, 2021. The fireside chat will begin at approximately 4:20pm ET. Mr. Harvison and Mr. Lutes wil
ELVT Price Returns
Continue Researching ELVTWant to see what other sources are saying about Elevate Credit Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!