Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELVT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ELVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.67% of US stocks.
- ELVT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ELVT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.07% of US stocks).
ELVT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ELVT is currently 0.62, higher than only 2.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Elevate Credit Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.31% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ELVT comes in at -40.89% -- higher than that of only 10.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Elevate Credit Inc are FRHC, CNK, CLW, WOW, and LIND.
- ELVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elevate Credit Inc's official web site, go to www.elevate.com.
ELVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ELVT's price/earnings ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- ELVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, ELVT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELVT.
ELVT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 162.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.84%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.83%.
The table below shows ELVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELVT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.28% of graded US stocks.
- ELVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.581 -- ranking 11th of 428 Banking stocks.
- ENVA, RNDB, and C are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELVT.
The table below shows ELVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$4.26|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$2.36||Avg. volume||178,753|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||73.97M|
Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT) Company Bio
Elevate Credit, Inc. design and provides online credit solutions to non-prime consumers in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company offers unsecured online installment loans and lines of credit. Its products include Rise and Sunny installment loan products; and Elastic, an open-end line of credit. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELVT Latest Social Stream
View Full ELVT Social Stream
Latest ELVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elevate Credit Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELVT as an investment opportunity.
Swell Financial, a Boulder, CO-based fintech company, raised $10M in Series A funding. The round was led by Park Cities Asset Management, LLC with participation from Elevate Credit and Central Pacific Financial Corp. The company intends to use the funds to build a consumer line of credit that helps people manage cash flow and tackle debt.  The post Swell Financial Raises $10M in Series A Funding appeared first on FinSMEs .
No summary available.
Elevate Credit, Inc. (ELVT) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 15, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Daniel Rhea - Director, Public Affairs Jason Harvison - President & Chief Executive Officer Chad Bradford - Interim Chief Financial Officer Chris Lutes - Chief Strategy Officer Presentation Operator Greetings. Welcome to the...
Fort Worth technology-based financial lender Elevate Credit has agreed to pay $33 million as part of a proposed settlement agreement related to a web of litigation across the United States, which alleged a decade-long scheme of predatory lending and subsequent corporate transactional legal maneuvering that victimized more than a million low-income people.
Elevate Credit Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release Available on its Investor Relations Website
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) (“Elevate”), a leading tech-enabled provider of innovative and responsible online credit solutions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021. Elevate has posted its release to its Investor Relations webpage at http://investors.elevate.com/press-releases. Conference Call The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results on Tuesday, February 15, at 4:00 pm Central Time /
ELVT Price Returns