eMagin Corporation (EMAN): Price and Financial Metrics
EMAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$2.49|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||670,070|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||172.20M|
EMAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMAN POWR Grades
- EMAN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 24.58% of US stocks.
- EMAN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 35 days.
- EMAN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.42% of US stocks).
EMAN Stock Summary
- EMAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.54 -- higher than just 15.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EMAN's price/sales ratio is 5.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EMAGIN CORP is reporting a growth rate of -805.49%; that's higher than only 1.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMAGIN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LFLY, ICAD, TACT, OSTK, and AQST.
- EMAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMAGIN CORP's official web site, go to emagin.com.
EMAN Valuation Summary
- EMAN's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 148.82% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMAN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMAN.
EMAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.83%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -9.62%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.76%.
The table below shows EMAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.12% of graded US stocks.
- EMAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.61 -- ranking 124th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AKTS, MXL, and MVIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMAN.
The table below shows EMAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
eMagin Corporation (EMAN) Company Bio
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York.
EMAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EMAN Social Stream
Latest EMAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMAGIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMAN as an investment opportunity.
HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation (NYSE American: EMAN) (“eMagin” or the “Company”), a U.S.-based leader in the development, design, and manufacture of Active-Matrix OLED microdisplays for high-resolution, AR/VR and other near-eye imaging products, today announced that its stockholders voted to approve eMagin’s pending acquisition by Samsung Display Co., Ltd. (“Samsung Display”), a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and manufacturer and distri
Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend eMagin Shareholders Vote “For” Proposed Transaction with Samsung Display
ISS Recommendation FOR Transaction Based on eMagin Having Secured Multiple Offer Increases, a Share Premium, and Downside Risks to Non-Approval Glass Lewis Recommendation FOR Transaction Based on eMagin’s Efforts to Provide Greater Value for Investors and Lack of Expectation That a Higher Offer Will Materialize eMagin Shareholders are Encouraged to Vote FOR Transaction Ahead of the August 31 Special Meeting of Shareholders at 9 a.m. ET HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- e
eMagin Corporation (AMEX:EMAN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 eMagin Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.04 EPS, expectations were $-0.03. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the eMagin Corporation’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Please note, this event is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to […]
Q2 2023 eMagin Corp Earnings Call
eMagin (EMAN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 29.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EMAN Price Returns