eMagin Corporation (EMAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMAN POWR Grades
- EMAN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.47% of US stocks.
- EMAN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EMAN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.19% of US stocks).
EMAN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.57%, Emagin Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.9% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EMAN has reported earnings growth of 323.75%, putting it ahead of 93.94% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EMAN is more volatile than 92.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCCO, IPHA, WTT, REI, and BNED.
- Visit EMAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to emagin.com.
EMAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EMAN's price/sales ratio is 28.85% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- EMAN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 223 months.
- EMAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 223 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMAN.
EMAN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.09%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -64.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.33%.
The table below shows EMAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.97||52-week high||$5.42|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||1,788,895|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||214.64M|
eMagin Corporation (EMAN) Company Bio
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York.
EMAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EMAN Social Stream
Latest EMAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emagin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMAN as an investment opportunity.
While penny stocks should be approached with extreme caution, if at all, you may be able to have higher success with tech firms.
HOPEWELL JUNCTION, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 13, 2021 / eMagin Corporation (NYSE American:EMAN), a leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays used in Military and Commercial AR/VR devices, and other near-eye imaging products, today announced it will participate in the TechBlick: Innovations and Market Trends in Displays and Lighting Conference on Wednesday, July 14.Speaker: eMagin CEO Andrew Sculley Topic: Displays for AR/VR Location: Virtual Date: Wednesd
eMagin has been awarded over $39 million in grants from the Department of Defense and other organizations over the past year, which is beginning to be put to use for equipment upgrades and job creation. The post eMagin in East Fishkill packs a punch with its OLED microdisplays appeared first on Westfair Communications .
HOPEWELL JUNCTION, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2021 / eMagin Corporation (NYSE American:EMAN), a leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays used in military and commercial AR/VR devices, and other near-eye
Thinking about buying stock in Senseonics, eMagin Corp, Nokia, Moneygram International, or Evofem Biosciences?
NEW YORK , June 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for SENS, EMAN, NOK, MGI, and EVFM. Full story available on Benzinga.com
EMAN Price Returns