eMagin Corporation (EMAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EMAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- EMAN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EMAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EMAN Stock Summary
- EMAN has a higher market value than only 13.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $86,115,785.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Emagin Corp comes in at -11.48%, a number that bests only 10.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Emagin Corp's share price is greater than that of 89.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emagin Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OIIM, KLIC, FKWL, XBIO, and HSTO.
- Visit EMAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to emagin.com.
EMAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EMAN's price/sales ratio is 26.42% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- EMAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 224 months.
- Over the past 224 months, EMAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMAN.
EMAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 61.66%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -61.8%.
The table below shows EMAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.12% of graded US stocks.
- EMAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.61 -- ranking 124th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AKTS, MXL, and MVIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMAN.
The table below shows EMAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||507,278|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.42||Market Cap||47.72M|
eMagin Corporation (EMAN) Company Bio
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EMAN Social Stream
Latest EMAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emagin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMAN as an investment opportunity.
Company Makes First Public Demonstration of its 10,000 cd/m2 Full-color OLED Microdisplay Using dPd TechnologyHOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation, or the “Company,” (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design and manufacture of high-resolution OLED microdisplays for, AR/VR and other near-eye imaging products, announced the first public demonstration of the Company’s flagship Direct Patterning Display (dPd™) technology on a widescreen ultra
Company Anticipates Increased Fourth-quarter Product Revenues in the range of $6.8 million to $7.0 million Advanced OLED Manufacturing Equipment to be Added to Production Line Through 2022 HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation, or the “Company”, (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design, and manufacture of high-resolution micro OLED displays for virtual and augmented reality solutions, today announced its preliminary revenues for the fourt
eMagin Co. (NYSEAMERICAN:EMAN) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.27. eMagin shares last traded at $1.26, with a volume of 5,240,768 shares changing hands. Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of 
eMagin Co. (NYSEAMERICAN:EMAN)s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.67. eMagin shares last traded at $1.54, with a volume of 635,811 shares. Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of eMagin from a sell rating  The post eMagin (NYSEAMERICAN:EMAN) Shares Pass Above Two Hundred Day Moving Average of $0.00 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
EMAN Price Returns