eMagin Corporation (EMAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMAN POWR Grades
- EMAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 56.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMAN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 121 days.
- EMAN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.81% of US stocks).
EMAN Stock Summary
- EMAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 140.58 -- higher than 81.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, EMAN has reported earnings growth of -96.78%, putting it ahead of merely 14.84% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EMAN is more volatile than 83.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMAGIN CORP are FCEL, SQL, PTE, SCKT, and AAOI.
- EMAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMAGIN CORP's official web site, go to emagin.com.
EMAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EMAN's price/sales ratio is 132% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EMAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMAN.
EMAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.83%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -9.62%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.76%.
The table below shows EMAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.12% of graded US stocks.
- EMAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.61 -- ranking 124th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AKTS, MXL, and MVIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMAN.
The table below shows EMAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$2.31|
|Prev. close||$2.19||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$2.31||Avg. volume||421,337|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||171.51M|
eMagin Corporation (EMAN) Company Bio
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EMAN Social Stream
Latest EMAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMAGIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMAN as an investment opportunity.
eMagin Corporation (AMEX:EMAN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
eMagin Corporation (AMEX:EMAN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the eMagin Corporation’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Please note this event is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to Mark Koch, eMagin CFO. Please go ahead. Mark Koch: Thank you […]
eMagin Corporation Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
Fourth-Quarter 2022: Revenue of $8.4 million, a 17% increase over Q4 2021Full-Year 2022: Revenue of $30.5 million, a 17% increase over 2021 HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation, or the “Company,” (NYSE American: EMAN), a U.S.-based leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays for high-resolution, AR/VR and other near-eye imaging products, today announced results for its fourth quarter and full-year 2022. Fourth Qu
eMagin to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results on March 9, 2023
HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation or the “Company,” (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design, and manufacture of high-resolution micro-OLED displays for virtual and augmented reality solutions, today announced it will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2022 results on Thursday, March 9, 2023. Management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 9:00 a.m. ET on March 9, 2023, to discuss quarterly results, business h
eMagin Corporation Reports Preliminary Fourth-Quarter 2022 Results
Company Anticipates Total Fourth-quarter Revenues in Range of $8.1 Million to $8.3 Million Company Anticipates Increased Fourth-quarter Product Revenues in Range of $7.6 Million to $7.8 Million Delivery of Advanced, Production-capable, Direct-patterning dPd™ Tool Expected in Q2 2023 HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation, or the “Company”, (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design, and manufacture of high-resolution micro-OLED displays for
eMagin Receives $1.7M Order from Collins Aerospace
eMagin’s OLED Microdisplays to be Used in F-35 Helmet Mounted Display SystemHOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design, and manufacture of high-resolution OLED microdisplays for AR/VR and other near-eye imaging products, today announced it has received an order of approximately $1.7 million for high-brightness OLED microdisplays from Collins Aerospace for its F-35 Helmet Mounted Display System (HMDS). “
EMAN Price Returns
Continue Researching EMANWant to do more research on Emagin Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Emagin Corp (EMAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emagin Corp (EMAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emagin Corp (EMAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...