eMagin Corporation (EMAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMAN POWR Grades
- EMAN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMAN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- EMAN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
EMAN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 124.94%, Emagin Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.68% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EMAN has reported earnings growth of 217%, putting it ahead of 89.4% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Emagin Corp's share price is greater than that of 82.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emagin Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCFT, NEU, ACUR, ESLT, and OPGN.
- EMAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emagin Corp's official web site, go to emagin.com.
EMAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EMAN's price/sales ratio is 26.42% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- EMAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 224 months.
- Over the past 224 months, EMAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMAN.
EMAN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57.6%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.76%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.99%.
The table below shows EMAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.3% of graded US stocks.
- EMAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.61 -- ranking 123rd of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MXL, MVIS, and KVHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMAN.
The table below shows EMAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$5.42|
|Prev. close||$2.18||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$2.20||Avg. volume||1,383,097|
|50-day MA||$2.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.99||Market Cap||159.51M|
eMagin Corporation (EMAN) Company Bio
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMAN Latest Social Stream
View Full EMAN Social Stream
Latest EMAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emagin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMAN as an investment opportunity.
Capital Plan and Deliverables Finalized Around Defense Production Act Title III Investment to Enhance Manufacturing Throughput and Yield eMagin to Expand Its U.S.-based Workforce by 10% HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays used in military and commercial AR/VR devices, and other near-eye imaging products, today announced it has finalized the det
eMagin Corporation to Present at 23rd Annual H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference on September 13
HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eMagin Corporation (NYSE American: EMAN), a leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays used in military and commercial AR/VR devices, and other near-eye imaging products, today announced it will participate in the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 13, 2021. eMagin''s management team will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors on September 15.
(RTTNews) - eMagin Corp. (EMAN) said it recorded a year-over-year decline in second-quarter display revenue due to unexpected downtime experienced with manufacturing equipment, which delayed certain display shipments into the third quarter. The company said it continues to make steady progress in developing Direct Patterning Display technology
eMagin Corp (NYSE: EMAN ) reported a second-quarter FY21 revenue decline of 18.5% year-on-year to $6.28 million, missing the analyst consensus of $7.7 million. Segments: Product revenue reduced 8.3% Y/Y to $5.74 million due to a decrease in display revenue from unexpected downtime experienced with manufacturing equipment, which delayed specific display shipments into the Q3. Contract Full story available on Benzinga.com
Reports Second Quarter Revenue of $6.3 Million on Diversified Product Sales
EMAN Price Returns