eMagin Corporation (EMAN): Price and Financial Metrics
EMAN Stock Summary
- Emagin Corp's market capitalization of $10,721,841 is ahead of only 7.94% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Emagin Corp is reporting a growth rate of -56.75%; that's higher than just 22.15% of US stocks.
- Emagin Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Emagin Corp are HTGM, ASTC, CALX, MRIN, and KOPN.
- Visit EMAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to emagin.com.
EMAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EMAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$0.71|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||497,761|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.38||Market Cap||10.31M|
eMagin Corporation (EMAN) Company Bio
eMagin Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets organic light emitting diode (OLED) on silicon micro displays; virtual imaging products that utilize OLED micro displays; and related products. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hopewell Junction, New York.