Embecta Corp., (EMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
EMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.84||52-week high||$36.64|
|Prev. close||$15.22||52-week low||$14.83|
|Day high||$15.69||Avg. volume||623,452|
|50-day MA||$18.41||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$25.17||Market Cap||850.39M|
EMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMBC POWR Grades
- EMBC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMBC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EMBC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.22% of US stocks).
EMBC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EMBC is -1.38 -- better than only 4.97% of US stocks.
- EMBC's went public 1.49 years ago, making it older than only 1.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EMBECTA CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -160.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SANW, QDEL, ELAN, EVRI, and AIN.
- To check out EMBECTA CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001872789.
EMBC Valuation Summary
- EMBC's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 57.89% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EMBC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.1 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMBC.
Embecta Corp., (EMBC) Company Bio
Embecta Corp., a medical device company, focuses on the provision of various solutions to enhance the health and wellbeing of people living with diabetes. Its products include pen needles, syringes, and safety devices, as well as digital applications to assist people with managing their diabetes. The company primarily sells its products to wholesalers and distributors in the United States and internationally. Embecta Corp. was founded in 1924 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey. Embecta Corp.(NasdaqGS:EMBC) operates independently of Becton, Dickinson and Company as of April 1, 2022.
EMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full EMBC Social Stream
Latest EMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMBECTA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMBC as an investment opportunity.
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Embecta Corp. (embecta) (Nasdaq: EMBC) today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Healthcare Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:55 p.m. ET. Audio webcast of the chat event will be accessible under the “News & Events” section of the Company's investor relations website at investors.embecta.com. About embecta embecta is a global diabetes care company that is lever
Embecta Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:EMBC ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.15 per share on 13th of September. This...
Q3 2023 Embecta Corp Earnings Call
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Embecta Corp. (“embecta” or the "Company") (Nasdaq: EMBC), a global diabetes care company, today reported financial results for the three- and nine-month periods ended June 30, 2023. "Having completed nearly a year and a half as an independent, publicly-traded company, we continue to make significant progress in building an organization well-positioned to advance our mission to develop and provide solutions that make life better for people livi
EMBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|