Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMCF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.48 for Emclaire Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.07%, Emclaire Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.96% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EMCF comes in at 39.88% -- higher than that of 94.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVLY, TMP, ORRF, AROW, and TCFC.
- Visit EMCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emclairefinancial.com.
EMCF Valuation Summary
- EMCF's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 17.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMCF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.4.
- EMCF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMCF.
EMCF Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -34.04%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 66.8%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 55.21%.
The table below shows EMCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.88||52-week high||$36.40|
|Prev. close||$29.45||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$28.88||Avg. volume||4,524|
|50-day MA||$28.51||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$26.93||Market Cap||78.58M|
Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF) Company Bio
Emclaire Financial Corp operates as the bank holding company for The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton that provides retail and commercial financial products and services to individuals and businesses in western Pennsylvania. The company's deposit products include checking, savings, and term certificate accounts; time deposits; noninterest bearing and interest bearing demand deposit accounts; and money market accounts. Its loan portfolio comprises one-to-four family mortgage loans, residential and commercial mortgage loans, home equity loans, and commercial business and commercial real estate loans; and consumer loans, such as loans for automobile purchases, home improvements not secured by real estate, capital, and other personal expenditures, as well as unsecured revolving personal lines of credit and overdraft protection. The company operates a network of 20 retail branch offices in Venango, Allegheny, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson, and Mercer counties, Pennsylvania, as well as in Hancock County, West Virginia. The company was founded in 1900 and is headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania.
EMCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMCF Latest Social Stream
View Full EMCF Social Stream
Latest EMCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emclaire Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMCF as an investment opportunity.
EMLENTON, Pa., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emclaire Financial Corp (NASDAQ:EMCF), the parent holding company of The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, reported consolidated net income available to common stockholders of $1.8 million, or $0.67 per diluted common share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021, an increase of $636,000, or 52.9%, from $1.2 million, or $0.44 per diluted common share, reported for the comparable period in 2020. Net income available to common shareholders for th
Earnings results for Emclaire Financial , Analyst Opinion on Emclaire Financial , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:EMCF), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings : What to expect Emclaire Financial (NASDAQ:EMCF) appeared first on .
EMLENTON, Pa., May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Emclaire Financial Corp (NASDAQ: EMCF), the parent holding company of the Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, declared a quarterly cash dividend on May 19, 2021 of $0.30 per common share payable on June 18, 2021, to shareholders of record on June 1, 2021. This quarterly dividend reflects an annualized dividend yield of 4.3% based on the stocks closing price of $28.00 per share on May 18, 2021.
No summary available.
EMLENTON, Pa., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emclaire Financial Corp (NASDAQ:EMCF), the parent holding company of The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, reported consolidated net income available to common stockholders of $2.2 million, or $0.79 per diluted common share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021, an increase of $984,000, or 82.7%, from $1.2 million, or $0.44 per diluted common share, reported for the comparable period in 2020. The increase in net income for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to the same period in 2020 resulted from increases in net interest income and noninterest income and a decrease in the provision for loan losses, partially offset by increases in noninterest expense and the provision for income taxes. William C. Marsh, Chairman, Pres...
EMCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EMCFWant to see what other sources are saying about Emclaire Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emclaire Financial Corp (EMCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch