EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EME POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EME is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- EME's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 70.46% of US stocks).
EME Stock Summary
- EMCOR Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.98% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EMCOR Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.69, EMCOR Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMCOR Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIGI, COLM, IPAR, JBT, and CNXN.
- EME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMCOR Group Inc's official web site, go to www.emcorgroup.com.
EME Valuation Summary
- EME's price/earnings ratio is 20.3; this is 23.83% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EME's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EME's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EME.
EME Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 74.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.54%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.03%.
The table below shows EME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EME has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.67% of graded US stocks.
- EME's asset turnover comes in at 1.837 -- ranking 7th of 53 Construction stocks.
- HOV, MTH, and TMHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EME.
The table below shows EME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.95||52-week high||$129.45|
|Prev. close||$118.04||52-week low||$63.69|
|Day high||$118.56||Avg. volume||248,703|
|50-day MA||$120.38||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$111.40||Market Cap||6.29B|
EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Company Bio
Emcor Group provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
EME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EME Latest Social Stream
View Full EME Social Stream
Latest EME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCOR Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EME as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
EMCOR Group Inc (EME): Price Down $-0.52 (-0.42)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.63 (-0.51)% Over Past Hour
This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up. The post EMCOR Group Inc (EME): Price Down $-0.52 (-0.42)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.63 (-0.51)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Emcor Group (EME) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
EMCOR's (EME) robust performance in domestic construction business, inorganic moves and disciplined cost-containment efforts will drive growth despite COVID-19 woes.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
EME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|