EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EME POWR Grades
- EME scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.44% of US stocks.
- EME's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EME's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 71.95% of US stocks).
EME Stock Summary
- EMCOR Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.27% of US listed stocks.
- EME's price/sales ratio is 0.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.52%, EMCOR Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMCOR Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSA, JBT, MSM, FCFS, and COLM.
- Visit EME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emcorgroup.com.
EME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EME's price/earnings ratio is 57.44% higher, now standing at 49.2.
- Over the past 243 months, EME's price/earnings ratio has gone up $38.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EME.
EME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.72||52-week high||$129.45|
|Prev. close||$124.69||52-week low||$58.72|
|Day high||$126.82||Avg. volume||258,595|
|50-day MA||$121.72||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$95.51||Market Cap||6.91B|
EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Company Bio
Emcor Group provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
EME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EME, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that EMCOR Group Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 158%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of EMCOR Group Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 23% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- EME's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 42.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, EMCOR Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 31% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 91.6% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EME Latest Social Stream
View Full EME Social Stream
Latest EME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCOR Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EME as an investment opportunity.
Can You Imagine How Jubilant EMCOR Group's (NYSE:EME) Shareholders Feel About Its 156% Share Price Gain?
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Robust construction activity and aggressive acquisitions are likely to aid EMCOR (EME) to sustain solid momentum.
Does Emcor Group (EME) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
EMCOR's (EME) first-quarter 2021 results reflect solid execution and disciplined cost control amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 30th
EME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|