EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME): Price and Financial Metrics
EME Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,575,559,544, EMCOR Group Inc has a greater market value than 74.48% of US stocks.
- EMCOR Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.02% of US listed stocks.
- EME's price/sales ratio is 0.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMCOR Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PVH, AN, UNF, CIGI, and BGSF.
- EME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMCOR Group Inc's official web site, go to www.emcorgroup.com.
EME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.28||52-week high||$104.42|
|Prev. close||$101.75||52-week low||$41.85|
|Day high||$102.23||Avg. volume||243,886|
|50-day MA||$94.84||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$77.70||Market Cap||5.50B|
EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Company Bio
Emcor Group provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
EME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for EMCOR Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that EMCOR Group Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of EMCOR Group Inc, consider:
- EME's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- EMCOR Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 31 -- greater than 90.78% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), EMCOR Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 21.81% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EME Latest Social Stream
View Full EME Social Stream
Latest EME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCOR Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EME as an investment opportunity.
Shambaugh & Son L.P. Provided Design-Build Services on Award-Winning Cheese Processing and Drying Plant
Shambaugh & Son L.P. (Shambaugh), a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., designed and constructed this approximately 400,000 square foot cheese processing and whey drying facility for MWC, LLC (MWC).
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today announced the election by the Company’s Board of Directors (the Board) of Major General (U.S. Army, Retired) Ronald L. Johnson to the Board effective March 1, 2021. General Johnson, 66, has over 40 years of strategic leadership and management experience, as well as a broad range of technical and operational knowledge. Currently, General Johnson holds several leadership positions at the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial an
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today announced the election by the Company’s Board of Directors (the Board) of Major General (U.S. Army, Retired) Ronald L. Johnson to the Board effective March 1, 2021.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Worldwide Building Equipment Contractors Industry to 2030 - Featuring Bergelectric, EMCOR & IES Holdings Among Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Building Equipment Contractors Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical…
EME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EMEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EMCOR Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!