EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME): Price and Financial Metrics
EME Stock Summary
- EMCOR Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.15% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EMCOR Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EME is more volatile than just 5.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIGI, HBI, FCN, AXE, and LECO.
- Visit EME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emcorgroup.com.
EME Stock Price Chart More Charts
EME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.65||52-week high||$93.54|
|Prev. close||$86.76||52-week low||$62.87|
|Day high||$87.06||Avg. volume||248,813|
|50-day MA||$87.62||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$85.15||Market Cap||4.87B|
EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Company Bio
Emcor Group provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.