EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EME POWR Grades
- EME scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.4% of US stocks.
- EME's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- EME ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 69th percentile.
EME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EME is 5.61 -- better than 92.24% of US stocks.
- EME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 274.34 -- higher than 89.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of EMCOR GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDCO, COKE, TESS, ANF, and LFVN.
- EME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMCOR GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.emcorgroup.com.
EME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EME's price/earnings ratio is 1.57% lower, now standing at 18.8.
- EME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EME.
EME Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.64%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -5.7%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.01%.
The table below shows EME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EME has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.31% of graded US stocks.
- EME's asset turnover comes in at 1.857 -- ranking 6th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTH, TMHC, and NVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EME.
The table below shows EME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EME Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EME, see our EME price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$134.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
EME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.02||52-week high||$169.88|
|Prev. close||$161.65||52-week low||$95.64|
|Day high||$165.44||Avg. volume||296,367|
|50-day MA||$153.45||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$132.35||Market Cap||7.73B|
EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Company Bio
Emcor Group provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
EME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EME Latest Social Stream
View Full EME Social Stream
Latest EME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCOR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EME as an investment opportunity.
EMCOR (EME) Banks on Robust Acquisitions Amid High Inflation
EMCOR (EME) aids from robust acquisitions and high contributions from the U.S. Electrical and Mechanical Construction and Facilities Services segments. Supply-chain risks and inflationary woes hurt.
EMCOR Group's (NYSE:EME) earnings growth rate lags the 37% CAGR delivered to shareholders
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But in contrast you can...
20 Biggest Plumbing Supply Companies in the World
In this piece, we will take a look at the 20 biggest plumbing supply companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Plumbing Supply Companies in the World. While not as glitzy or glamorous as high technology, the plumbing industry is still one of the most important ones out there. […]
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE:EME) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE:EME) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Sarah, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the EMCOR Group Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. . Mr. Blake Mueller with FTI Consulting, you may begin. […]
EMCOR (EME) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates, Stock Up
EMCOR (EME) reports exceptional fourth-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues on contributions of U.S. Construction and Building Services segments.
EME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EMEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EMCOR Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
EMCOR Group Inc (EME) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EMCOR Group Inc (EME) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EMCOR Group Inc (EME) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...