EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME): Price and Financial Metrics
EME Stock Summary
- EME has a higher market value than 74.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,479,665,400.
- EMCOR Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.01% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.62, EMCOR Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 13.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNF, AN, CIGI, PVH, and SAIA.
- Visit EME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emcorgroup.com.
EME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.37||52-week high||$104.00|
|Prev. close||$100.00||52-week low||$41.85|
|Day high||$100.57||Avg. volume||235,974|
|50-day MA||$93.96||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$76.84||Market Cap||5.35B|
EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Company Bio
Emcor Group provides electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
EME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EMCOR Group Inc. To summarize, we found that EMCOR Group Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for EMCOR Group Inc ended up being:
- EME's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- EMCOR Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), EMCOR Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 21.33% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EME Latest Social Stream
View Full EME Social Stream
Latest EME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCOR Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EME as an investment opportunity.
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today announced the election by the Company’s Board of Directors (the Board) of Major General (U.S. Army, Retired) Ronald L. Johnson to the Board effective March 1, 2021. General Johnson, 66, has over 40 years of strategic leadership and management experience, as well as a broad range of technical and operational knowledge. Currently, General Johnson holds several leadership positions at the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial an
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Worldwide Building Equipment Contractors Industry to 2030 - Featuring Bergelectric, EMCOR & IES Holdings Among Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Building Equipment Contractors Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical…
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) intends to release its fourth quarter 2020 results for the period ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, February 25, 2021. In conjunction with this release, EMCOR Group will host a conference call, which will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet. Tony Guzzi, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Pompa, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Kevin Matz, Executive Vice President - Shared Services, will host the call.
EME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EMEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EMCOR Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!