EMCORE Corporation (EMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMKR POWR Grades
- EMKR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.77% of US stocks.
- EMKR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EMKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EMKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $51,067,871, EMCORE CORP has a greater market value than merely 13.92% of US stocks.
- EMKR's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.75% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EMKR has reported earnings growth of -109.11%, putting it ahead of only 13.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMCORE CORP are ARDX, MRIN, DZSI, TTNP, and WISA.
- EMKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMCORE CORP's official web site, go to www.emcore.com.
EMKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EMKR's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, EMKR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMKR.
EMKR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 82.06%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -8.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 196.42%.
The table below shows EMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.34% of graded US stocks.
- EMKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 46th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, NSSC, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMKR.
The table below shows EMKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$7.53|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.39||Avg. volume||405,447|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.78||Market Cap||48.82M|
EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) Company Bio
EMCORE Corporation designs and manufactures Indium Phosphide optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Alhambra, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMKR Social Stream
Latest EMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCORE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMKR as an investment opportunity.
ALHAMBRA, CA, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense, communications, and sensing markets, announced today that it will participate in the 13th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference at New York City’s Sheraton Times Square Hotel on Thursday, November 17, 2022, starting at 8:00 AM ET. Management will be available to host one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But it would be foolish to simply accept...
Good morning, traders!
EMCORE to Showcase One of the Industry’s Broadest Product Portfolios at ION GNSS+, Including Recently Acquired KVH Inertial Navigation Products
ALHAMBRA, CA, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense, communications, and sensing markets, announced today that EMCORE’s inertial navigation team will be joined for the first time by the inertial navigation team that EMCORE recently acquired from KVH Industries, Inc. at the Institute of Navigation’s (ION) GNSS+ Conference, September 21-22 at the Hyatt Regency Denver in booth #10
Given recent developments, you may be wondering why today we are talking about solar stocks to sell rather than buy. Between the incentives provided by the Inflation Reduction Act and the energy crisis in Europe, it may appear as if there are plenty of industry-specific tailwinds to outweigh the headwinds currently affecting the overall economy. Yet while the future remains bright for this segment of the renewable energy space, that doesn’t mean every solar stock out there is a buy. For every hi
EMKR Price Returns