EMCORE Corporation (EMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMKR POWR Grades
- EMKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.43% of US stocks.
- EMKR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- EMKR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
EMKR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.35%, Emcore Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.11% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EMKR has reported earnings growth of -195.94%, putting it ahead of only 10.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Emcore Corp comes in at 46.7%, a number that bests 85.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Emcore Corp are AUDC, ALRM, ACLS, JNPR, and ALKS.
- EMKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emcore Corp's official web site, go to www.emcore.com.
EMKR Valuation Summary
- EMKR's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 66.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- EMKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMKR.
EMKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -848.71%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -500.4%.
The table below shows EMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.19% of graded US stocks.
- EMKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 46th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, NSSC, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMKR.
The table below shows EMKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.09||52-week high||$10.87|
|Prev. close||$7.39||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$7.38||Avg. volume||526,497|
|50-day MA||$7.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.43||Market Cap||261.51M|
EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) Company Bio
EMCORE Corporation designs and manufactures Indium Phosphide optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Alhambra, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMKR Social Stream
Latest EMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emcore Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMKR as an investment opportunity.
EMCORE Corporation's (NASDAQ:EMKR) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 7.2% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard EMCORE (NASDAQ:EMKR). However, stock...
EMCORE Introduces New SDC500 MEMS Inertial Measurement Unit for Commercial and Industrial Applications
ALHAMBRA, CA, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense, navigation, fiber optic communications, and sensing markets, announced today the introduction of its new SDC500 MEMS (Micro-Electromechanical Systems) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), incorporating EMCOREs market-leading quartz technology and optimized for high-precision civil aerospace, commercial, industrial and marine applications. The SDC500 is non-ITAR controlled (ECCN 7A994) and available with no U.S. export license required for most end-users throughout the world.
While EMCORE Corporation ( NASDAQ:EMKR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant...
ALHAMBRA, CA, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense and broadband communications markets, announced today that its dual-use SDI500 series MEMS (Micro-Electromechanical Systems) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) has exceeded the 5,000 unit sales milestone.
ALHAMBRA, CA, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense and broadband communications markets, announced today that its dual-use SDI500 series MEMS (Micro-Electromechanical Systems) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) has exceeded the 5,000 unit sales milestone. The SDI500 IMU was originally introduced in 2010 as the only MEMS IMU capable of delivering true tactical-grade performance of
EMKR Price Returns