EMCORE Corporation (EMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMKR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EMKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.92% of US stocks.
- EMKR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EMKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.76% of US stocks).
EMKR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.47, Emcore Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Emcore Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,037.49%; that's higher than merely 2.1% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EMKR comes in at -24.39% -- higher than that of only 15.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emcore Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRO, WISA, HLIT, AUDC, and CALX.
- EMKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emcore Corp's official web site, go to www.emcore.com.
EMKR Valuation Summary
- EMKR's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 66.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- EMKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMKR.
EMKR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.97%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -80.02%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -379.36%.
The table below shows EMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.34% of graded US stocks.
- EMKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 46th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, NSSC, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMKR.
The table below shows EMKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$3.13||52-week low||$2.97|
|Day high||$3.12||Avg. volume||483,995|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||115.19M|
EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) Company Bio
EMCORE Corporation designs and manufactures Indium Phosphide optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Alhambra, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMKR Social Stream
Latest EMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emcore Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMKR as an investment opportunity.
ALHAMBRA, CA, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense, communications, and sensing markets, announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the assets and liabilities of the L3Harris (NYSE: LHX) Space and Navigation Business for approximately $5 million in an all-cash transaction. EMCORE will host a conference call to discuss the acquisition on February
EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeff Rittichier – President, and Chief Executive Officer Tom Minichiello – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jason Schmidt – Lake Street Capital Markets Sam Peterman – Craig Hallum Capital Group Tim Savageaux –...
Shares of Emcore (NASDAQ: EMKR) -- which provides mixed-signal products (chips that can process both analog and digital signals) for use in aerospace, defense, and other industries -- plummeted today after the company reported worse-than-expected results for its first quarter. Investors were disappointed with the company's earnings and a subsequent downgrade from an analyst, which sent the tech stock plummeting 32.6% as of 11:56 a.m. ET on Thursday. Emcore reported non-GAAP earnings of $0.14 per share, which missed the analysts' consensus estimate of $0.17 per share.
Emcore (EMKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -17.65% and 0.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALHAMBRA, CA, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace and defense, communications, and sensing markets, today announced results for the fiscal 2022 first quarter ended December 31, 2021 (1Q22). Management will host a conference call to discuss financial and business results today at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). For 1Q22, consolidated revenue was $42.2 million, comprised of $9.9 million from
EMKR Price Returns