EMCORE Corporation (EMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMKR POWR Grades
- EMKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.64% of US stocks.
- EMKR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EMKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EMKR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 183.32%, EMCORE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EMCORE CORP is reporting a growth rate of -193.35%; that's higher than only 8.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EMKR is more volatile than 91.62% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMCORE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IBIO, PEAR, LAW, SCWX, and DZSI.
- EMKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMCORE CORP's official web site, go to www.emcore.com.
EMKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EMKR's price/earnings ratio is 107.39% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- EMKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMKR.
EMKR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 468.5%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -18.09%.
The table below shows EMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.34% of graded US stocks.
- EMKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 46th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, NSSC, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMKR.
The table below shows EMKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$5.94|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||257,842|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||50.04M|
EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) Company Bio
EMCORE Corporation designs and manufactures Indium Phosphide optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Alhambra, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMKR Social Stream
Latest EMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCORE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMKR as an investment opportunity.
ALHAMBRA, CA, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace and defense, communications, and sensing markets, today announced results for the fiscal 2023 first quarter (1Q23) ended December 31, 2022. Management will host a conference call to discuss 1Q23 financial and business results today at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). For 1Q23, EMCORE’s consolidated revenue was $25.0 million, comprised of $21
ALHAMBRA, CA, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense, communications, and sensing markets, will announce its fiscal 2023 first-quarter results for the period ended December 31, 2022, on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 after the market close. A conference call to discuss these results will begin at 5:00 p.m. ET. Conference Call and Webcast Information The Company will host a conferenc
ALHAMBRA, CA, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace & defense, communications, and sensing markets, announced today that the management of EMCORE Corporation will present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at 8:45 AM ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at https://wsw.com/webcast/needham128/emkr/2254595 and a replay will be avail
Emcore (EMKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -61.11% and 2.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALHAMBRA, CA, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace and defense, communications, and sensing markets, today announced results for the fiscal 2022 fourth quarter (4Q22) ended September 30, 2022. Management will host a conference call to discuss 4Q22 financial and business results today at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). For 4Q22, EMCORE’s consolidated revenue was $25.6 million, comprised of $
EMKR Price Returns