Eastern Company (The) (EML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EML POWR Grades
- EML scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EML is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EML's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.9% of US stocks).
EML Stock Summary
- Eastern Co's market capitalization of $184,728,420 is ahead of only 22.06% of US-listed equities.
- Eastern Co's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.23% of US equities in our set.
- EML's price/sales ratio is 0.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWD, ELTK, EPC, KRO, and FSTR.
- Visit EML's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.easterncompany.com.
EML Valuation Summary
- EML's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.6; this is 8.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EML's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.6 over the prior 243 months.
- EML's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EML.
EML Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 81.96%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 165.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 135.89%.
The table below shows EML's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.82||52-week high||$33.96|
|Prev. close||$29.36||52-week low||$16.31|
|Day high||$29.97||Avg. volume||22,586|
|50-day MA||$31.16||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$26.61||Market Cap||186.46M|
Eastern Company (The) (EML) Company Bio
The Eastern Company is a manufacturer of industrial hardware, security products and metal castings. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Naugatuck, Connecticut.
EML Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Eastern Co. To summarize, we found that Eastern Co ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 214.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Eastern Co, consider:
- In the past 5.78 years, Eastern Co has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.32%; that's better than 77.04% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Eastern Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EML Latest Social Stream
View Full EML Social Stream
Latest EML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastern Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EML as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls The Eastern Company ( NASDAQ:EML ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
No summary available.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eastern Bank is pleased to announce Boston Warehouse Trading Corp. as a new commercial banking customer. Founded in 1974 as a small warehouse importing colorful textiles and ceramics from Europe, today Boston Warehouse sources products from across the globe and provides creative gifts, housewares and home décor to independent retailers, larger specialty stores and consumers worldwide. Eastern is providing a full banking solution to the gift, housewares and home décor co
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
May 19 - 20, 2021Presentation times and weblinks released for over 60 presenting companiesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day spring Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 19 - 20, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
EML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|