Eastern Company (The) (EML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EML Stock Summary
- EML's went public 30.73 years ago, making it older than 82.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, EASTERN CO has a higher such ratio than merely 16.66% of stocks in our set.
- EASTERN CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORGO, TNC, IOSP, MEDS, and JOUT.
- EML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EASTERN CO's official web site, go to www.easterncompany.com.
EML Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EML's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- EML's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EML.
EML Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.42%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -10.03%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.35%.
The table below shows EML's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EML's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EML has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.55% of graded US stocks.
- EML's asset turnover comes in at 0.939 -- ranking 26th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PH, ACU, and SNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EML.
The table below shows EML's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.93||52-week high||$28.32|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$17.10|
|Day high||$22.93||Avg. volume||8,157|
|50-day MA||$20.36||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$21.36||Market Cap||142.51M|
Eastern Company (The) (EML) Company Bio
The Eastern Company is a manufacturer of industrial hardware, security products and metal castings. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Naugatuck, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
EML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EML Latest Social Stream
View Full EML Social Stream
Latest EML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EASTERN CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EML as an investment opportunity.
With 51% institutional ownership, The Eastern Company (NASDAQ:EML) is a favorite amongst the big guns
To get a sense of who is truly in control of The Eastern Company ( NASDAQ:EML ), it is important to understand the...
MANILA, Philippines , Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Philippine premier telecommunications company and ICT solutions provider, Eastern Communications reaps multinational awards again as it won the "Inspiring Workplaces in Asia " category at the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards (ACES) 2022 Gala Night and Awards Ceremony, on November 18, 2022 , at JW Marriott in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . Eastern Communications team upholding their high-touch promise and building strong connections at their submarine cable launch in Subic, Philippines Only two companies from Asia were conferred this award, following a rigorous evaluation procedure. Aside from offering business-grade connectivity, innovative products and solutions, as well as personalized services to its clients, Eastern Comm...
The Eastern Company (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:EML) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 8, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Nicholas Vlahos - VP of Finance, Treasurer, & Secretary August…
Eastern ( NASDAQ:EML ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$71.6m (up 12% from 3Q 2021). Net...
The Eastern Company Reports Another Record Setting Quarter Third Quarter 2022 Net Sales From Continuing Operations Grew 12% Over Prior-year Period Earnings Per Share From Continuing Operations Grew 18% Over Prior-Year Period - Stocks News Feed
Net sales from continuing operations grew to a new record of $71.6 million in the third quarter of 2022, an increase of 12% compared to net sales from continuing operations in the third quarter of 2021. Orders remained strong and the backlog at the end of the quarter increased to $85.7 million compared to $83.1 […]
EML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|