Emerson Electric Co. (EMR): Price and Financial Metrics
EMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.10||52-week high||$100.62|
|Prev. close||$96.49||52-week low||$72.40|
|Day high||$97.64||Avg. volume||3,165,332|
|50-day MA||$95.86||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$89.37||Market Cap||55.73B|
EMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMR POWR Grades
- EMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- EMR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EMR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.77% of US stocks).
EMR Stock Summary
- EMR has a higher market value than 95.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $56,927,115,000.
- EMR's current price/earnings ratio is 4.31, which is higher than only 5.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, EMR has reported earnings growth of 236.26%, putting it ahead of 94.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMERSON ELECTRIC CO are EL, KDP, AJG, CTAS, and TGT.
- Visit EMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emerson.com.
EMR Valuation Summary
- EMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.9; this is 75.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 184.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMR.
EMR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.56%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 36.74%.
The table below shows EMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.63% of graded US stocks.
- EMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 21st of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, PLUG, and POLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMR.
The table below shows EMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Company Bio
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 83,500 employees and 200 manufacturing locations. (Source:Wikipedia)
EMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMR Social Stream
Latest EMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERSON ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMR as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Emerson Electric (EMR) closed at $100.12, marking a +1.18% move from the previous day.
In this piece we will take a look at S&P500 dividend aristocrats list sorted by analyst ratings. If you want to skip our introduction to dividends and the general economic climate, then check out S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats List: Top 5 Stocks Sorted By Analyst Ratings. Dividends are one of the most stable ways that […]
EnerSys (ENS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Here are the best retirement stocks to buy.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) today announced President and Chief Executive Officer, Lal Karsanbhai, and Chief Financial Officer, Mike Baughman, will present at the Morgan Stanley Laguna Conference on Wednesday, September 13th at 12:20 p.m. Eastern Time, 11:20 a.m. Central Time.
EMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|