Emerson Electric Company (EMR): Price and Financial Metrics
EMR Stock Summary
- Emerson Electric Co's market capitalization of $46,697,732,991 is ahead of 95.23% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 275.74, Emerson Electric Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.26% of US stocks.
- EMR's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emerson Electric Co, a group of peers worth examining would be HUM, INFY, KMB, WBA, and PGR.
- EMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emerson Electric Co's official web site, go to www.emerson.com.
EMR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.78||52-week high||$78.38|
|Prev. close||$77.87||52-week low||$55.98|
|Day high||$78.38||Avg. volume||2,746,483|
|50-day MA||$75.32||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$67.86||Market Cap||47.38B|
Emerson Electric Company (EMR) Company Bio
Emerson Electric provides technology and engineering solutions to industrial, commercial, and consumer markets worldwide. It operates through five segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.