Emerson Electric Co. (EMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EMR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.16% of US stocks).
EMR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,271,710,000, EMERSON ELECTRIC CO has a greater market value than 96.2% of US stocks.
- EMERSON ELECTRIC CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EMR is more volatile than only 17.22% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMERSON ELECTRIC CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CNC, JCI, ADM, HSY, and AJG.
- Visit EMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emerson.com.
EMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EMR's price/sales ratio is 141.67% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- EMR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMR.
EMR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -13.76%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.14%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 36.74%.
The table below shows EMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.63% of graded US stocks.
- EMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 21st of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, PLUG, and POLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMR.
The table below shows EMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.30||52-week high||$100.00|
|Prev. close||$94.35||52-week low||$72.40|
|Day high||$95.08||Avg. volume||3,134,102|
|50-day MA||$87.06||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$87.34||Market Cap||55.77B|
Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Company Bio
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 83,500 employees and 200 manufacturing locations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMR Social Stream
Latest EMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERSON ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMR as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, November 29, 2022--Emerson (NYSE: EMR), a global technology, software and automation leader, has appointed Peter Zornio as chief technology officer. Zornio, who previously served as chief technology officer for Emerson’s Automation Solutions business, will lead innovation strategy, overall product roadmap, technology and portfolio direction, central R&D functions, and industry standards across Emerson. He also joins Emerson’s Office of the Chief Executive, which helps develop and guid
ST. LOUIS, November 28, 2022--Emerson (NYSE: EMR) announced today that presentation materials from its investor conference will be made available at 7:15 a.m. Central Time / 8:15 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, Nov. 29 at emersoninvestorconference.connectid.cloud. The conference will include presentations from President and Chief Executive Officer Lal Karsanbhai and other senior executives.
In this article we take a look at the 10 stocks billionaire Jeffrey Talpins sold in the second quarter of 2022 and analyze the performance of each stock over the past six months as of November 19. If you want to skip this part and see the top 5 stocks in this list, go to […]
Raytheon Technologies, Roper Technologies, and Emerson Electric set themselves up for growth in 2023 and beyond.
Emerson Electric ( NYSE:EMR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$19.6b (up 7.6% from FY 2021...
EMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|