Emerson Electric Co. (EMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- EMR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- EMR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.72% of US stocks).
EMR Stock Summary
- EMR has a higher market value than 95.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,712,385,000.
- Emerson Electric Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EMR is more volatile than merely 5.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Emerson Electric Co are MCO, MNST, ROP, CTSH, and PAYX.
- EMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emerson Electric Co's official web site, go to www.emerson.com.
EMR Valuation Summary
- EMR's price/earnings ratio is 26.4; this is 1.34% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- EMR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMR.
EMR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.57%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 26.09%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.69%.
The table below shows EMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.63% of graded US stocks.
- EMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 21st of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, PLUG, and POLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMR.
The table below shows EMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.20||52-week high||$105.99|
|Prev. close||$93.65||52-week low||$78.33|
|Day high||$94.71||Avg. volume||2,782,071|
|50-day MA||$93.39||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$96.08||Market Cap||55.44B|
Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) Company Bio
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 83,500 employees and 200 manufacturing locations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMR Social Stream
Latest EMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emerson Electric Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMR as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Sciencast Management LP (Current Portfolio) buys Royal Caribbean Group, United Rentals Inc, AutoZone Inc, Emerson Electric Co, CVS Health Corp, sells Oracle Corp, Blackstone Inc, 3M Co, Activision Blizzard Inc, Synchrony Financial during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sciencast Management LP.
Investment company Members Capital Advisors Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF, BTC BlackRock Short Maturity Bond ETF, Air Products & Chemicals Inc, General Dynamics Corp, Gilead Sciences Inc, sells iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF, iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , Owl Rock Capital Corp, Wells Fargo, Analog Devices Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Members Capital Advisors Inc.
Investment company Radnor Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, Apple Inc, International Business Machines Corp, Procter & Gamble Co, Johnson & Johnson, sells Xylem Inc, AT&T Inc, HealthEquity Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, FIGS Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Radnor Capital Management, LLC.
Emerson Electric (NYSE: EMR) may have an interesting mix of businesses. In addition, Emerson started fiscal 2022 with its three-month trailing orders up 16%, and management guided toward a 19% increase in earnings for 2022. When it comes to the industrial sector, the market is worried about surging raw-material costs (like steel) and supply-chain issues pressuring costs and end-customer demand.
Emerson Introduces World's First Non-Contacting Radar Level Transmitter Designed Specifically for Food and Beverage Applications
SINGAPORE, Jan. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – To meet the need for highly accurate and reliable level measurement in hygienic applications, Emerson has developed the Rosemount™ 1408H Level Transmitter, the world's first non-contacting radar device designed specifically for the food and beverage industry. Dedicated features include a hygienic compact design, fast sweep technology, exceptional radar beam focusing and IO-Link communications, helping manufacturers to optimize the efficiency of their opera
EMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|