Emerson Electric Company (EMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMR POWR Grades
- EMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.58% of US stocks.
- EMR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- EMR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
EMR Stock Summary
- Emerson Electric Co's market capitalization of $57,962,688,000 is ahead of 95.52% of US-listed equities.
- EMR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 138.15 -- higher than 82.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EMR's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emerson Electric Co, a group of peers worth examining would be MCO, MNST, GPN, ROP, and LULU.
- EMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emerson Electric Co's official web site, go to www.emerson.com.
EMR Valuation Summary
- EMR's price/earnings ratio is 26.4; this is 1.34% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- EMR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMR.
EMR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 7.62%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 1.59%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -20.15%.
The table below shows EMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.58% of graded US stocks.
- EMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 21st of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, AME, and PLUG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMR.
The table below shows EMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.31||52-week high||$105.99|
|Prev. close||$96.96||52-week low||$63.26|
|Day high||$97.39||Avg. volume||2,593,506|
|50-day MA||$100.59||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$92.33||Market Cap||57.57B|
Emerson Electric Company (EMR) Company Bio
Emerson Electric provides technology and engineering solutions to industrial, commercial, and consumer markets worldwide. It operates through five segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMR Social Stream
Latest EMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emerson Electric Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMR as an investment opportunity.
North America Electric Vehicle Battery Market Size And Trends Forecast, 2021-2027| Company Profiles: A123 Systems LLC, ACDelco, American Battery Solutions, Clarios, Emerson Electric Co., EnerSys, Envision AESC Group Ltd., Exide Technologies, Gridtential E
The North America Electric Vehicle Battery Market Size, Share & Growth Analysis By Battery Type (Lead Acid Battery, Lithium-Ion Battery, And Others), Propulsion Type (Battery Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, And Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle), And Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars,
Global Power Quality Equipment Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Quality Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The power quality equipment market was valued at USD 13.68 billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 20.53 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.26% during the forecast period of 2021-2026. Companies Mentioned Hitachi ABB Power Grids Ltd Siemens AG EATON Corporation Plc Emerson Electric Company Schneider
Power Tools Market to Reach USD 33.05 Billion by 2028; Rising Demand for Energy-efficient Products to Accelerate Growth: Fortune Business Insights
List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Hilti Corporation, Atlas Copco Ltd., Makita Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., Ingersoll Rand, Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd., Enerpac Tool Group, CHERVON, ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG. List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Hilti Corporation, Atlas Copco Ltd., Makita Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., Ingersoll Rand, Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd., Enerpac Tool Group, CHERVON, ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG.
High-Integrity Pressure Protection System Market to Record $ 86.60 Mn Incremental Growth during 2021-2025 | Top Vendors Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Co., HIMA GmbH Among Others | Analyzing Growth in Industry Machinery Industry | Technavio
NEW YORK , Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "High-Integrity Pressure Protection System Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 " report has been added to Technavio''s offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The potential growth difference for the high-integrity pressure protection system market between 2021 and 2025 is USD 86.60 million . To get the exact yearly growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Talk to our analyst . Key Market Dynamics: Market Driver Market Challenges The rise in midstream infrastructure is one of the key market drivers. However, factors Full story available on Benzinga.com
Emerson (EMR) is poised to gain from strength across its end markets, acquisitions, and shareholder-friendly policies. However, rising costs and high debt-level remain concerning.
EMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|