Enable Midstream Partners LP (ENBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENBL POWR Grades
- ENBL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.22% of US stocks.
- ENBL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ENBL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ENBL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Enable Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enable Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 87.91% of US stocks.
- Enable Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMAC, ALE, SBRA, CPLP, and WRI.
- ENBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enable Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.enablemidstream.com.
ENBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ENBL's price/earnings ratio is 61.09% higher, now standing at 26.5.
- ENBL's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 89 months.
- ENBL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENBL.
ENBL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -64.89%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.72%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 84.79%.
The table below shows ENBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.36||52-week high||$9.91|
|Prev. close||$8.51||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$8.54||Avg. volume||1,242,092|
|50-day MA||$8.90||Dividend yield||7.76%|
|200-day MA||$6.80||Market Cap||3.64B|
Enable Midstream Partners LP (ENBL) Company Bio
Enable Midstream Partners LP owns, operates and develops natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets. It operates through the following segments: Gathering & Processing, and Transportation & Storage. The Gathering and Processing segment provides natural gas gathering, processing, and fractionation services, as well as crude oil gathering services for its producer customers. The Transportation and Storage segment offers interstate and intrastate natural gas pipeline transportation and storage services to natural gas producers, utilities, and industrial customers. The company was founded on May 1, 2013 and is headquartered in Oklahoma, OK.
ENBL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Enable Midstream Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Enable Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Enable Midstream Partners LP, consider:
- As a business, ENBL is generating more cash flow than 73.6% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.07% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Enable Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENBL Latest Social Stream
View Full ENBL Social Stream
Latest ENBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enable Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENBL as an investment opportunity.
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 21, 2021--Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) will file second quarter 2021 results before market hours Wednesday, Aug. 4. In addition to the Form 10-Q filing, the partnership plans to issue a press release before market hours that day detailing the quarter’s results and recent business highlights.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 866 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of March 31st, 2020. […]
With so much enthusiasm baked into the equities sector, many investors undoubtedly feel that now is a time to consider a risk-off profile. Frankly, I agree with these folks. That said, we’re coming off the (hopefully) worst of the novel coronavirus pandemic. Therefore, others believe that the best days are still ahead of us. If you fall into this camp, you may want to dive into high-risk, high-reward stocks. To be 100% clear from the get-go, I’m not endorsing any of the following speculative sto
Enable Midstream Partners annonce que la Federal Energy Regulatory Commission autorise la construction du Gulf Run Pipeline.
Enable Midstream Partners, owner, operator and developer of midstream solutions, announced this Wednesday it received by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission the approval to start construction of the Gulf Run Pipeline project in Louisiana. Firstly, the Gulf Run Pipeline project came out after the Natural Gas Act; it will transport The post Enable Midstream has the greenlight to build Gulf Run Nat Gas Pipeline appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
ENBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENBLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Enable Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Enable Midstream Partners LP (ENBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enable Midstream Partners LP (ENBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enable Midstream Partners LP (ENBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch