Enable Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (ENBL): Price and Financial Metrics
ENBL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.32, Enable Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Enable Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enable Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 88.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enable Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SRC, BDN, BRX, WRI, and ALGT.
- ENBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enable Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.enablemidstream.com.
ENBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.75||52-week high||$16.49|
|Prev. close||$10.13||52-week low||$8.82|
|Day high||$10.15||Avg. volume||897,869|
|50-day MA||$9.91||Dividend yield||13.54%|
|200-day MA||$12.04||Market Cap||4.24B|
Enable Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (ENBL) Company Bio
Enable Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Gathering and Processing, and Transportation and Storage. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.