Enable Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (ENBL): Price and Financial Metrics
ENBL Stock Summary
- ENBL's current price/earnings ratio is 8.23, which is higher than just 10.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Enable Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ENBL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enable Midstream Partners LP are RHP, RIG, NS, DRH, and WRI.
- ENBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enable Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.enablemidstream.com.
ENBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENBL Price/Volume Stats
Enable Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (ENBL) Company Bio
Enable Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Gathering and Processing, and Transportation and Storage. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.