Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares (ENDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENDP POWR Grades
- ENDP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- ENDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ENDP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.6% of US stocks).
ENDP Stock Summary
- Endo International plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.17% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Endo International plc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.87% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.93 for Endo International plc; that's greater than it is for just 1.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endo International plc are CCJ, DBD, IGT, ASH, and BKYI.
- ENDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endo International plc's official web site, go to www.endo.com.
ENDP Valuation Summary
- ENDP's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 98.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ENDP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.1 over the prior 243 months.
- ENDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENDP.
ENDP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.67%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.32%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -74.27%.
The table below shows ENDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.2% of graded US stocks.
- ENDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 150th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, CDXC, and HSKA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENDP.
The table below shows ENDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$10.89|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$3.39||Avg. volume||6,440,642|
|50-day MA||$3.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.83||Market Cap||789.23M|
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares (ENDP) Company Bio
Endo International plc focuses on branded and generic pharmaceuticals and devices worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Branded Pharmaceuticals, U.S. Generic Pharmaceuticals, Devices, and International Pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENDP Latest Social Stream
View Full ENDP Social Stream
Latest ENDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endo International plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENDP as an investment opportunity.
Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) announced today that one of its operating companies, Par Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Par), has begun shipping the generic version of Pfizer's Chantix® (varenicline), 0.5 mg and 1 mg tablets, following final approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its Abbreviated New Drug Application.
Endo (ENDP) stock gains following the settlement of three opioid cases in the New York State in exchange for a total payment of $50 million.
We're back at it again with one last day of trading this week and we're kicking it off with Friday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
(Bloomberg) -- Endo International Plc’s debt rallied on Friday after the company settled claims by New York over its opioid marketing, averting a possible $1 billion verdict and the risk it could have been stripped of its legal defenses in an ongoing trial in the state. The pact, announced late Thursday, settles for $50 million allegations that the opioid maker’s sales and marketing efforts helped fuel a public crisis over the highly addictive painkillers. Lawyers for New York Attorney General L
Gainers IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) shares climbed 64.4% to $14.29 after Apellis Pharmaceuticals reported results from its Phase 3 DERBY and OAKS studies in geographic atrophy. IVERIC Bio, a competitor to Apellis, is also working on a product to treat geographic atrophy, called Zimura. Stifel initiated coverage on IVERIC bio with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $22. Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECHO) surged 53.8% to $48.16 after the company agreed to be acquired by priva
ENDP Price Returns
Continue Researching ENDPWant to do more research on Endo International plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch