Endo International PLC (ENDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENDP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENDP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 165 days.
- ENDP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ENDP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.04% of US stocks.
- ENDP's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.18% of US stocks.
- ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 316.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC are LTMAQ, APLE, TNK, WTI, and HNRG.
- ENDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC's official web site, go to www.endo.com.
ENDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENDP's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 243 months, ENDP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENDP.
ENDP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.71%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 21.35%.
The table below shows ENDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.17% of graded US stocks.
- ENDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 148th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and PAHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENDP.
The table below shows ENDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$7.07|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.31||Avg. volume||28,192,664|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||68.80M|
Endo International PLC (ENDP) Company Bio
Endo International plc focuses on branded and generic pharmaceuticals and devices worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Branded Pharmaceuticals, U.S. Generic Pharmaceuticals, Devices, and International Pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENDP Latest Social Stream
View Full ENDP Social Stream
Latest ENDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENDP as an investment opportunity.
Endo Luxembourg Finance I Company S.a.r.l. -- Moody's downgrades Endo's PDR to D-PD following Chapter 11 filing
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades Endo's PDR to D-PD following Chapter 11 filingGlobal Credit Research - 19 Aug 2022New York, August 19, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") downgraded Endo Luxembourg Finance I Company S.a.r.l., and other subsidiaries of Endo International plc (together, "Endo") Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to D-PD from Ca-PD following company's filing for protection under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code on August 16th. Moody's affirmed Endo's all other ratings including the Corporate Family Rating (CFR) at Caa3, the company's senior secured debt at Caa2, the secured 2nd Lien Regular Bond/Debenture at Ca, and the unsecured ratings at C. Concurrently, Moody's downgraded Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating to SGL-4 from SGL-3. At current levels of pe...
The pharmaceutical company, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, had the 320,000-square-foot complex built a decade ago.
TJX Companies (TJX) stock is on the move Wednesday after releasing mixed results in its earnings report for Q2 of fiscal 2023.
Endo International (ENDP) stock is taking a beating on Wednesday after the company filed for bankruptcy protection and revealed an RSA.
We've got the news behind the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday morning that traders need to know about this morning!
ENDP Price Returns
Continue Researching ENDPWant to do more research on Endo International plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch