Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares (ENDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENDP POWR Grades
- ENDP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- ENDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ENDP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
ENDP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENDP is -4.68 -- better than only 2.2% of US stocks.
- ENDP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Endo International plc is reporting a growth rate of 270%; that's higher than 92.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENDP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMTS, HOV, CSU, CLMT, and AHT.
- Visit ENDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.endo.com.
ENDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.26||52-week high||$10.89|
|Prev. close||$6.05||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$6.34||Avg. volume||3,676,803|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.99||Market Cap||1.46B|
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares (ENDP) Company Bio
Endo International plc focuses on branded and generic pharmaceuticals and devices worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Branded Pharmaceuticals, U.S. Generic Pharmaceuticals, Devices, and International Pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ENDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Endo International plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Endo International plc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 207.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENDP, they are:
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 1.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Endo International plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Endo International plc has a reliance on debt greater than 97.78% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENDP Latest Social Stream
View Full ENDP Social Stream
Latest ENDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endo International plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENDP as an investment opportunity.
Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) today announced that the Tennessee Court of Appeals recently issued several orders with respect to a default judgment order on liability entered by the Circuit Court for Sullivan County, Tennessee in April 2021 against its wholly-owned subsidiaries Endo Health Solutions Inc. and Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (collectively, "Endo") in Case No. C-41916, originally captioned as Staubus, et al. v. Purdue Pharma, L.P., et al.
MONTREAL , June 9, 2021 /CNW/ -- Paladin Labs Inc., a subsidiary of Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP), today announced Health Canada''s approval of Wakix ® (pitolisant) for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) or cataplexy in adult patients with narcolepsy. "With the approval of
(RTTNews) - Canadian specialty pharmaceutical company Paladin Labs Inc., a unit of Endo International plc (ENDP), announced Wednesday Health Canada''s approval of Wakix (pitolisant). The drug is approved for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness or EDS or cataplexy in adult patients with narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a rare but serious
Spending $500 is a small bet with upside potential for readers seeking penny stocks to buy.
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP, together with Pennsylvania firm Saxton & Stump, won a class certification for Endo investors. On May 20, 2021 the Honorable 
ENDP Price Returns
Continue Researching ENDPWant to do more research on Endo International plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch