Endo International PLC (ENDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENDP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.53% of US stocks.
- ENDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ENDP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.07% of US stocks).
ENDP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENDP is -2.41 -- better than merely 3.07% of US stocks.
- ENDP's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.77% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -11.57 for Endo International plc; that's greater than it is for only 1.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endo International plc are LNDC, AGFS, ERJ, AIMC, and BVN.
- ENDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endo International plc's official web site, go to www.endo.com.
ENDP Valuation Summary
- ENDP's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 98.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ENDP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.1 over the prior 243 months.
- ENDP's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENDP.
ENDP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.75%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 132.84%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 146.24%.
The table below shows ENDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.17% of graded US stocks.
- ENDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 148th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and PAHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENDP.
The table below shows ENDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$7.07|
|Prev. close||$0.47||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||6,857,862|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.29||Market Cap||110.50M|
Endo International PLC (ENDP) Company Bio
Endo International plc focuses on branded and generic pharmaceuticals and devices worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Branded Pharmaceuticals, U.S. Generic Pharmaceuticals, Devices, and International Pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENDP Latest Social Stream
View Full ENDP Social Stream
Latest ENDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endo International plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENDP as an investment opportunity.
Endo's (ENDP) fourth-quarter earnings might have gained from higher sales of Xiaflex.
Endo (ENDP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Endo International (ENDP) closed at $3.08 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.65% move from the prior day.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. , Feb. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Convey Health Solutions Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNVY ) ("Convey"), a leading healthcare technology and services company, today announced the appointment of Paul Campanelli to its Board of Directors ("Board"). Mr. Campanelli has approximately 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including leadership positions in both publicly held and private equity controlled companies. Mr. Campanelli previously served as Chairman of the Board of Endo International ("Endo") from November 2019 to June 2021 , and previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Endo from September 2016 to March 2020 . While acting as Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Campanelli focused on executing Endo''s strategy to improve productivity, simplify ...
Miller Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its Miller Deep Value Strategy fourth quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be seen here.
ENDP Price Returns
Continue Researching ENDPWant to do more research on Endo International plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Endo International plc (ENDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch